Interest Check: Dark Series RP (based on Christine Feehan)

Started by Clio, October 31, 2009, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 04, 2009, 08:14:46 PM
Dark Clown and I are pairing up! *waits for him to confirm*  ;D

*sighs* I'm a little jealous...  :-[  ;)

Quote from: Rachubka on November 04, 2009, 08:24:14 PM
Geez, everyone's pairing up already. :|

I know! *is slightly sad*
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Xanatos

I wouldn't mind having two ladies! I don't know if Bella is the jealous type or if she minds sharing... lol. I am partially serious and partially not. So.... >.> I just hope Bella does not come after me for even mentioning this. -laughs and looks around all paranoid like-

Clio

Quote from: Xanatos on November 04, 2009, 08:27:27 PM
I wouldn't mind having two ladies! I don't know if Bella is the jealous type or if she minds sharing... lol. I am partially serious and partially not. So.... >.> I just hope Bella does not come after me for even mentioning this. -laughs and looks around all paranoid like-

Lol. Unfortunately, that doesn't work with Carpathians. It is strictly one man to one woman. *sighs* That's what's going to make a group game hard...lol.

Xanatos

Awww, shucks. Thats no fun. Hope you lassies can get a man. I could play another strapping hunk. I am good at playing more than one character.

LadySky

And Dexter Wiggles posted interest, I am not sure where he is tonight but hopefully he is still interested....*looks about*  ;D
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rachubka

Heh... I'm terrible at playing male characters. I tend to lose interest pretty quick, and especially since I tend to make them either sickeningly suave, or ridiculously manly. So... no alternative there. Haha.

Dexter Wiggles

I'll be honest I'm still working on the whole very dominate thing, but I am still interested.
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

Belladonna1

* threatens to withhold certain favors,  of a sexual nature,  as Xanatos's lifemate should he mention the subject of more than one female  again*  ;) lol
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Xanatos

-cringes but then suddenly realizes I am the dominate one- Hey! Get over here missy! -grabs lifemate and does bad bad things to her...- -grins-

Duncan

Blaed

Clio

LadySky

*claps and dances around merrily!* Yays! *smooches Fallen!*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Blaed

Clio

Blaed

Clio

LadySky

Mr Self Destruct

Yep, LadySky and I are teaming up.  And what a pair we'll make.....cue the evil laughter! lol

Blaed

Evil laughter is good... i like it when a woman can pull it off.

LadySky

Blaed

Clio

Quote from: FallenAngelNajdan on November 06, 2009, 08:46:06 PM
Dam right, just what I like!

Hey! I could do evil laughter, but it would ruin my whole 'good girl' image!

Blaed

Clio