News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CassieBear

Indeed I do. But I manage.

Next person has spent the whole day in bed.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Krys

Wish I would. Nope, I worked.

Next person is horny.
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

CassieBear

Not at the moment.

Next person has decided to ditch work tomorrow.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Krys

Nope, but I've got the next week off.

Next person has taken a day off for ... reasons.
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

CassieBear

Well... I have the day off, but I normally have Mondays off, so. >.>

Next person can't wait till their next day off.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Krys

You bet. Ripe for holidays after 200+ hours overtime in a rather short period.

Next person enjoys herself.
Disclaimer (WIP):

yobo

I ain't bad.

The next person is currently having a snack.

Trigon

No! I wish I did though :(

The next person is a basement dweller

CassieBear

Indeed I am. And proud of it. (It's too expensive to live alone)

Next person is spending their day by the poolside.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

PassionateDesire

Nopes. I'm in my vacation house in the middle of a wood.

The next person loves the smell you get when you peel an orange but finds that the taste of the orange can't really live up to the smell.

yobo

I've never thought of that before, but you do have a point.

The next person wants to go to Las Vegas.

Krys

Nope, never. There are much more interesting places in the USA. Maybe, once the place survived the current mismanagement, I might visit them.

Next person would love to live in a country with sane voters (wherever that would be).
Disclaimer (WIP):

yobo

We have some sane voters in Norway, and I don't think I will do any better in a search for sane voters.

The next person has considered moving to Canada.

Krys

Yes, though only as a side note. Moving to Norway of course would be much more interesting.

The next person loves salmon.
Disclaimer (WIP):

yobo

Norway is always interesting. :P

I don't love salmon, but smoked salmon is really tasty.

The next person would totally go sailing in the Caribbean.

Krys

Nope, but in the norwegian fjords for sure. :P

The next person considers 20°C perfect bathing weather.
Disclaimer (WIP):

yobo

Not perfect bathing weather. But bathing weather for sure.

The next person thinks 15°C is cold.

Krys

Nope, nice temperature, a tad cold for bathing, but yeah.

The next person being "average" a culturally advantageous thing.
Disclaimer (WIP):

yobo

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, so maybe?

The next person is a gamer.

Krys

Was, not enough time anymore with kids, household, work and everything.

Passing on.
Disclaimer (WIP):

yobo

I used to be a gamer, but now other hobbies have taken over.

The next person has an iPhone.

Krys

Nope, I love fruits, but that chinese scrapmetal is just not my kind of it.

The next person has a nice styga.
Disclaimer (WIP):

Story Tale

This person does not know what a styga is.

The next person will explain what a styga is?

Krys

A datcha, a kind of simple but cozy house in the wilds to go for during your free time /vacation.

The next person is rather kinky.
Disclaimer (WIP):

Story Tale

Ahh, well now that it's defined.. No. I would like one though! To answer the next premonition you had..... yes. Well, let me be frank. I think I'm kinky but I've seen some pretty kinky things on the internet so maybe my light s/m and/or toy collection pales in comparison to the great world wide web.

The next person has worn denim on denim on denim.