what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

tank, football jersey, panties, yoga shorts
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

Reading this thread makes me want to change my profession. It is so boring to dress almost the same thing every day! Greenish suit with white shirt, dark shoes, a red tie with some drawings of elephants.

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Psyche

Comfy clothes - jeans, loose t shirt

Butterflykiss

Quote from: Bareback on October 19, 2009, 11:03:26 AM
a white, form-fitting long sleeve shirt, a pair of distressed blue jeans ripped at the knees, a pair of brown fluff boots and a silver rosary

Confessing some sins?  ;)

Wearing: A khaki cargo-style skirt, brown knee socks, and a light blue long-sleeved fitted t-shirt.

Fragile Dreams

Black sweat pants and grey sports blouse with hood and my favorite white Nike's.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Talia

Bike shorts, tank, sweatshirt

On's & Off's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue coat dress and navy blue pumps

sweety

Cassiopeia

I am wearing *looks down* navy blue leggins (they are in fact slightly holey), and a light blue tee shirt with an impressionist style woman painted on it.  I am comfy ^_^

Nico

Black Adidas track pants and a white wife beater. I'm at home, comfortably so. ;D

Juicy

I'm in my black dress slacks and white button down.. work..  :'(

Morven

Black jeans, black T-shirt that unfortunately I did not notice when I put it on that it was stained.

Pretty normal workday attire; academic environment.
NaNo word count: 50,180 (done with NaNo, but not with the story ...)
Ons & Offs (generalities and explanations) | New Ons & Offs (checklist) | Apologies & Absences

Bloody Paramour

Skinny black Jeans, Standard graphic tee (Cheshire cat), Pink star earrings, Hair down and draped over one shoulder.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Pixilicious

Skinny black jeans, a black strapless top and an unbuttoned black cardigan over it.  I'm going out to a meeting at my brother's school shortly. :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Sweet Innocence

White terry robe and slippers
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Happy an Nice

An Utley jersey. Go Phillies!
Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white hounds-tooth check pleated skirt, white silk t-shirt, black velvet vest, black knee socks and black loafers.

Daelen

Mmmmmm yummy

blue and yellow checkered boxers, gray t-shirt
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Autumn52

Daelen long time no see hello

Silk robe
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nico

Dark blue bootcut Jeans, black tee, dark gray button down. Ready for work. ;D

mkkdreams

*sighs, looking at what Nic gets to wear to work and then down at what she's wearing at work*

Scrubs... again...

TheLegionary

Jeans, green shirt, white snickers, sunglasses. One day at college, not at work!

Beguile's Mistress

Red shirt-waist dress, nude stockings and black flats

Nico

black boxer shorts. That's it!