Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

MrDiamondBackJack

And where be your parrot?  (Crap... I messed that last post up.)

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Dark King

She Calls me Daddy. The only man a girl should ever trust.

My O&O:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83292.msg3670991#new

Autumn52

whispers *Hello Ro it is nice to see you playing the games.*

Huggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Wyrd

Damn. I wouldn't won't to run in to you in a dark ally... Or would I? ;-)
Ragtime Dandies!

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

TheLegionary

adroitgrayman

Well... you need to ask her not me... if she is ready and comfortable with that... you are most welcome.

MrDiamondBackJack

*whispers*  I think you female companion is a double agent.

Autumn52

whispers *Jack you are looking quite handsome today. I hope you have a wonderful day.*

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

adroitgrayman

Autumn52

Whispers and blushes *Thank you handsome. It is nice to see you today*
hugs

adroitgrayman

Smiles back *Pleasure is all mine... to have such a wonderful company in your form.*

Kisses

doom29169

One of these days, I will grope the girl in your avi too...one of these days.

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

Would you let me put some light in your life...preferably your right side.

adroitgrayman

lenka

I would looove for you to take me behind like that!.....can I beg?

Lucius Cornelius

and while he hold you can i be on my knees and lick your bellybutton.?

lenka

Once you have a taste....you'll get a craving for more! ;)

Bubbles

whispers towards Luci,not seeing Lenka coming.."would it be..wrong to say..that I need a hu..-g?"
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

adroitgrayman