News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Paranormal Investigation

Started by persephone325, August 19, 2012, 04:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Do you believe in the paranormal?

Now that I have your attention, I would like to give an explanation of this game. :)

This will be a group RP that could be quite fun if enough people join.
The RP can play out by itself, or I can add events to push the story forward.
The dice bot MIGHT be involved. That being said, if someone is familiar with using the bot I would need their help. We could probably be able to play without it, so it's essentially a group choice.
Players can role play as a human AND a ghost/spirit if they so choose. Or just one of the two.

There are 3 different types of humans in this game

• Exorcists - Have the power to banish spirits back to the other side. However, they cannot see apparitions. They are the strongest physically, mentally and emotionally. They rarely, if ever, get possessed.
  • Mediums - Can communicate with ghosts. They can make a spirit leave a certain area, but nothing more. Unfortunately, they are possessed quite often, and thus are about average physically, mentally and emotionally.
  • Psychics - Can see and communicate with ghosts. They can also see visions of the past, but are the most susceptible to being attacked by the spirits. They are the weakest physically, mentally and emotionally because of all the visions and physical torment they endure. They can sometimes be possessed.

There are 4 different types of spirits.

• Angels - Guide and protect humans. They cause no harm.
  • Demons - Typically possess mediums as hosts to communicate and wreak havoc with the living. They cause the most harm.
  • Ghosts - Typical run-of-the-mill spirits. They cause cold spots, temperature fluctuations, and the like. They communicate via EVPs and spirit boards. Can make themselves visible as apparitions my draining batteries of electrical equipment, or through photographs. Ghosts cause minimal harm.
  • Poltergeists - Noisy spirits. They often throw objects, flip switches and cause things to levitate. Sometimes they cause physical harm.
All the spirits in this game are intelligent. Meaning they can actively communicate with the humans and are not looping their death or any other scene over and over. They are aware of their surroundings.

Human Character Sheet
[float=left]Image here[/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Type of spiritualist:[/b]
[b]How long have they had their gift?:[/b]
[b]What are some of their fears or weaknesses?:[/b]
[b]Ons/Offs:[/b] Yes, these will be needed as demons will likely possess characters and want to make them do things to other characters.

Spirit Character Sheet
[float=left]Image here[/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age they died/Year they died:[/b] Try to keep the death date realistic. (400 BC is NOT realistic for this game.)
[b]Type of spirit and are you vengeful?:[/b]
[b]How they died:[/b] It can be violent, peaceful, ect.
[b]Type of human you are attracted to:[/b] Men, women, old, young, vulnerable, strong, etc. Be as specific as you can. Especially if you're a vengeful spirit.
[b]Ons/Offs:[/b] Yes, these will be needed. Especially for spirits capable of possessions.

For characters susceptible to possession and spirits capable of possession: If you become possessed, the user playing the spirit will be able to control your character for a time. So communication outside of the game is essential. The possessed character will not be in control of their actions, but they can direct the possessing spirit via PM with the player. (This is where the dice bot might come in handy. Rolling for actions and such.) The spirit can only leave the host under one of two circumstances:

• An exorcism is preformed.
    OR
  • The possessed character is able to gain control of their actions long enough to force the spirit out of their body. (Ways to do so will be listed here.)

There is a chance (if you are playing a demon or poltergeist) that your ghost may be exorcised back to the spirit world. However, if you've grown attached to said spirit, you may "resurrect" it. But the spirit will come back half as strong as it was before the banishment. So the more you are banished, the weaker you will become with each "resurrection". (More info on this will come later.)

This game is open for suggestions, improvements and the like. I'm hoping there will be interested people who like the idea and are willing to give it a try.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Humans
Sakuya Osaka: Played by persephone325
Name: Sakura Osaka
Type of spiritualist: Psychic
How long have they had their gift?: Sakuya has had her gift since she was a child. She could often see things other people could not. Sometimes her gift would cause physical pain, as she would occasionally have visions of a spirits' death. Her gift intensified during her teen years when she witnessed her best friend commit suicide and often saw her spirit wherever she went. Since then, she has sought to help spirits any way she can.
What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: Spiders, heights. She is very physically weak and has a petite frame.
Ons/Offs: Fire & Ice

Ashley Throne: Played by Damnedangel
Name: Ashley Thorne (Prefers to be called Ash)
How long have they had their gift?: As long as she can remember she has seen ghosts, the first ghost she saw was when her gran died, she saw an angel come and lead her gran's spirit away.
What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: Spiders, the dark, small spaces.
Ons/Offs: Mostly everything apart from scat, gore, death.

Tamika Tomoe: Played by Hotaru37
Name: Tamika (Tami) Tomoe
Type of spiritualist: Medium
How long have they had their gift?: Tami has had her gift since the time she almost died when she was sick of an illness.  She was extremely scared of her gift at first but learned to adjust. 
What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: heights, bees, and sadly the dark
Ons/Offs: Ons and Offs

Joachim Derstahl: Played by TheHangedMan
Name:Joachim Derstahl
Type of spiritualist: Exorcist
How long have they had their gift?: The past ten years.
What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: Seeing others getting hurt. Spirits that are still stuck in this world.
Ons/Offs:
On: Light BDSM
Off: Vore, gore, scat, watersports.

Joachim is a German who spent most of his formative years in China, where his mother and father both worked as archeologists. It was during his time in China that he was first introduced to the religion of Taoism.

Whenever his parents went off to do their work, Joachim was often left to his own devices, as a teenager. However, he was also quite mature, and as a way to kill time, he would often go off on adventures around whatever city they were staying in.  His only other real options were watching Chinese TV, which, to him, was quite boring.

One day, he visited a Taoist temple, intrigued by the architecture of the place. While there, he met a monk, and spent some time talking to him (albeit quite limited, do to Joachim's difficulty with the language). He sat in for a meditation session, once, having nothing better to do, but willing to give it a genuine try.

He was shocked to find it quite enjoyable.  He found himself studying the local language with gusto, and learning how to better understand the lessons of the faith.  As his family continued to move around, he would always seek out the nearest temple, hoping to pick up something new along the way.

As an adult, he also spent several years in a temple setting, working to perfect his body, mind, and soul. It is through the use of Taoist rituals he has learned that he is able to construct wards that stave off hostile spirits, and through which he can forcibly evacuate a spirit possessing a host.

He can even use  one of two different  Taoist Rituals to help spirits move on to the next world. One is for those spirits which are willing to crossover, but unable to do so; this is a gentle ritual, which eases their transition. The other ritual is one of spiritual destruction, where it, in essence, 'kills' the spirit. The spirit is forced back into whatever realm it belongs in, very violently, in a process that's akin to rape.

For obvious reasons, this last ritual is not one to be lightly performed, as it generally does more harm than good; however, it does remain in his arsenal, for when nothing else works.

Mark Vitreux: Played by Prince Truhan
Image pending

Name: Mark Vitreux

How long have they had their gift?: 15 years

What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: Mark is usually a very cold and detached because of his past, he fears losing someone he cares about, so he tries not to get close to anyone. If he feels someone he cares about is threatened, he'll get angry and fired up. Which could lower his resistance to spirit attacks.

Backstory: Mark was a very happy man before he got the curse, as he referred to the "gift" His wife was attacked and ultimately died from very vicious spirit entities, this didn't only allow Mark to learn that there were things out there beyond what he knew, but the trauma made him able to perceive spirit entities.

However he grew cold and cynical after those events, so far he has only used his "curse" for his own profit.

Ons/Offs: Dominating and rough sex are ons, bathroom play is an off

Sara Bennet: Played by CurvyKitten
Name: Sara Bennet
Type of spiritualist:
Medium with a strong wiccan background
How long have they had their gift?:
Since she was 9, her mother protected her till she was killed.

What are some of their fears or weaknesses?:
That she will be to weak to fight against being fulling taken like her mother.
That she will hurt someone close to her due to being taken over.
She has several emotion issues, more so a commitment issue. Scared to get close to anyone because of her gift
She has a fear of closed in places.
And horrible insomnia

Ons/Offs:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Ons'
* Dirty Talking
* Giving Oral Sex
* Hair Pulling
* Licking
* Bondage
* Massaging
* Nonsexual Licking
* Oral receiving and giving
* Kissing
* touching
*spanking
*passion.
* Toys
*masturbation
She has only experiment with Dom/Sub lifestyle and no one has ever really gotten her to truly submit. But it does peak her interest, it may just take the right person to show her what that world can really hold.

Offs:
*mutilation
* bathroom play
* pain just to cause pain(though in this game even with it not being my thing I understand it will happen.)
*death
* vore
*permanent disfigurement.
Background

Sara was born out of wed lock, her mother a single mother. But she was never lacking for love, growing up in a close nit community. A spiritual community, a community witches as one would say. She grew up surrounded but people that believed in an older time. Her mother a natural Wiccan, believed in herbal remidies and listening to the world around her. She hoped a natural remedy shop in the small town they lived in. The family grew the herbs and made the concoctions at their home. They had everything from stomach aids, sexual aids, shampoo, to things that could hex or simply grew a mans hair.

So as Sara grew the older woman of the coven, saw something more in her. And knew that she would need protection, and the knowladge to fight what was to come. Her mother keeping up wards and spiritual barriers to protect her and her daughter. Her mother was a medium as well, not nearly as strong as Sara is now. But she she was still a conduit for the spirit world to work though. Sara could remember nights when someone would come and talk to her mother about  lost loved ones. Coming to them to say their last goodbyes, or ask questions. Sara just go used to it and learned form it. It was when she was 9 years old that she really came into her gift. For years it went smoothly, the protections holding, the things she learned held true. And Sara like her mother learned to manage being able to become one with spirits. It wasn't till she was 16 that her life changed forever.

On her sixteenth birthday Sara and her family got together, and in the huge back yard they held a gathering. Calling the coven in and officially welcoming Sara as they thought she was very much ready to join them. She was dedicated and strong, even for a medium she found herself stronger then most due to her upbringing. The night starting well, smiles and happiness was all around. But what they didn't know was that her mother had been taken earlier that night. The demonic spirit took hold of her mother and half way through the ceremony it made itself known.Going after her family and friends, Sara learned that night how ugly things could truly be.

The last act of her mother was to protect her, to fight for what control she had and jump into the bonfire. As if it were an old horror scene before her eyes, Sara watched her mother burn. The demon tried to get free tried to come after her. But the blessed fire sent him back from where he came from and saved her life.

The police chalked it up to some sick sacrificing ritual, and thought the girl lucky. Sara spent the next two years bouncing around homes. As none of them wanted her believes or way of life to stay with them long. Once she was outside the system Sara set forth to try and prove the existence of the paranormal. To prove that her mother and family weren't crazy, that they weren't killers, that there was something that went bump in the night.

Kaedi Soujiro: Played by DahliaBlossom

Name: Kaede Soujiro
Sexuality: Gay
Type of spiritualist: Psychic (Strong Shinto background)
How long have they had their gift?: Since it was awakened at the age of three.
What are some of their fears or weaknesses?:
Fears:
Rape, being possessed, being buried alive, being under the control of a spirit, being tied up, being forgotten, getting lost, being trapped or confined.
Weaknesses:
Drugs & Alcohol, romance, gullible, somewhat naive, desperate for a lover, crumbles under authority figures, opinionated, doesn't know when to shut up, provoking, mood is easily manipulated.
Ons/Offs: Best way to know is through this: My Rabbit Hole

Spirits
Nyx (Angel): Played by Hotaru37
Name: Nyx
Age they died/Year they died: Early Twenties/About 1655
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?: Angel (non-vengeful)
How they died: Nyx was killed in secret during one of the witch hunts in New England that happened from 1645–1663.  She was burned alive because people thought of the fact that her name was taken from the Greek goddess of the Night and that made her a witch in many eyes.  None of her family knew what happened to her. 
Type of human you are attracted to: Men

Elizabeth (Demon): Played by PoisonousKitty
Name: Elizabeth "Gemini"
Age they died/Year they died: She died in the early 1940's at the age of 20.
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?: Demon and very vengeful
How they died: Her death was a very violent death. Known as a DID young woman she was easily manipulated into the gang's acts of murder, thievery and even sometimes rape. She was shot several times once, in each leg and arms, several times in the chest and finally one in the throat which caused her to bleed out and die flopping on the ground.
Type of human you are attracted to: Vulnerable, devious and dark men mostly, however she will try to go after a few woman if she can also sense darkness within them. She isn't kind to people I mean look at how she died... I don't think anyone who saw evil in other's would be very kind now would they xD
Ons/Offs: On's: Bondage, pain, force, romantic, and a bunch of others pretty much anything outside of my offs...
Off's: bathroom play, mutation, mutilation, death, and those types of things...oh ya and noooooooo beastiality.

Lucian (Demon): Played by Chaosfox
Name: Lucian
Age they died/Year they died: 28/1730
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?:Demon/ Vengeful
How they died:  Lucian was the heir to his father fortune and was said to be a brilliant military mind and great leader. His brother always the jealous type was tired of being overshadowed by him.    One night Lucians brother along with a friend and his soon to be wife kidnapped him then proceeded to beat him to death. Once they had him near death neither of the men was able to do the fishing blow and his brothers soon to be wife did it for them slitting Lucians throat  and pushing him over the cliff they had taken him to.
Type of human you are attracted to: Men and women young and old rich and poor Lucian does not discriminate.
Ons/Offs: ON’s  Domination, anal sex, vaginal sex, biting, scratching,  Light bondage 
Offs Scat gore death

Hunter (Poltergeist): Played by Wargtass
Name: I can't seem to remember... Hunter rings a bell. Something about black woods.
Age they died/Year they died: There is a smell of gunpowder... so good.
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?: Poltergeist They live. I want to live. I can't stand seeing them alive!
How they died: There was a yellow mist... it choked me, made my eyes sizzle and pop, my lungs into mush...
Type of human you are attracted to: I love those little nurses. They are so fragile and gentle. They took care of us, made us alive...
Ons/Offs: Sometimes I dream. There was so much death... I just want to be gentle and kind. But sometimes I must cut and beat and scream and choke! But I don't want to...

Christa McGinn (Angel): Played by Christa McGinn

Name:
Christa McGinn

Age they died/Year they died:
1350...at the age of 19

Type of spirit and are you vengeful?:
Angel/Non-Vengeful

How they died:
Christa died from the Black Death as it raged through Ireland. It was quick, but the disease isn't exactly peaceful. Two days of agony, and then you're gone.

Type of human you are attracted to:
Christa will help anyone and everyone, but if she had to choose a type she's attracted to, it would be older...strong...dominant men. She is also very attracted to the dark side, which is a secret shame for her. She is attracted to the more mysterious demons and humans, although she does try to serve her Lord faithfully. She is known as being a guardian of redheads, though, so often those are the humans she protects by default...although she protects everyone she can.

Ons/Offs:
Ons: NC, Bondage, BDSM, Hurt/Comfort, Male Domination, Men, Pain, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Toys, Possessiveness, Obsession, Sexual Slavery
Offs: Scat

Bio:
Christa was born in 1331 on a small farm in Northern Ireland. She was raised by a very religious family who had very little, but were never hungry...which was more than could be said for many. She was a true country girl, and she could work as hard as any man, although she grew up into a beautiful woman with feminine curves.

It all changed in 1348, when the plague began tearing through Europe. Her family thought they were safe because of their isolation, but even out there, it spread. One Sunday they had gone to the cathedral, and as soon as they arrived, it was full of the sick and dying. Christa was devout and pious, and she immediately went in to help...before her parents could stop her. Unfortunately, that was all it took for her to catch the plague, and although she'd never even been intimate with a man or fell in love, she died at the age of 19.

As she had been almost saintly in life, she became an angel and has been guarding humanity for hundreds of years. No matter what she does (sexually or not), her body goes back to the way it was at death. She will forever be a 19 year old virgin...although luckily her hymen doesn't re-grow unless she wants it to. Her tightness and body remains the same, though. She is a unique angel, but you have to get to know her to find out how.

Spirit Dances (Demon): Played by Polymorph
Name:Woman who talks to the spirits and dances-Spirit Dances
Age they died/Year they died: 23 years old, 29th december 1890
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?: Demon vengeful
How they died: Mortally wounded at the battle of wounded knee, Spirit Dances was raped and sexually mutilated by US cavelrymen as she lay dying
Type of human you are attracted to: Spirit Dances will possess female non native Americans to wreak revenge.
Ons/Offs: Most things are ons, gore, scat and mutilation are offs.

Bethany Moore (Vengeful ghost): Played by Nekogirl Kate
Name: Bethany Moore
Age they died/Year they died: She died at the age of 24, in 1990.
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?: Ghost, vengeful
How they died: At a party. New years eve, to be specific. It seemed like a simple house party at the time, the music was loud. A seemingly friendly man had asked me if I wanted a drink. I didn't have time to refuse his offer before he forced the plastic red cup into my hand. I thought it was a regular beer. I drank it to avoid seeming rude. Why was I such a fool? The man drugged me. Rohypnol, they called it, also known as the "date rape drug". I have no memory of the rest of that night, but when I awoke dazed and disoriented I had no idea where I was or how I got there. There was a bag over my head. I felt like I couldn't breath, my hands were restrained. I was chocking, my lungs were no longer taking in air. That's when I felt the hands around my neck cutting off my breathing. I didn't get a choice, I never knew why. I tried to scream, but all that came out was a quiet disgruntled "help me". They laughed as I attempted to yell. It was over. I never got the chance to say goodbye.
Type of human you are attracted to: Any sort of dominant figure.
Ons/Offs:
Ons: Being bound, gagged, spanked, or told what to do.
Offs: Bathroom play.
Anything I didn't mention can be counted as an "on"

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Quote from: Katra Alexion on August 24, 2012, 10:44:23 PM
I notice the types of humans that you have in your game; exorcist, mediums and psychic - a pretty good set up, but what about the normal humans, the Investigators? Take the show Ghost Hunters for example; the hosts are two average guys, both in no way gifted or special go about investigating various haunted locals try to prove or debunks these claims. I would imagine that should a site prove to be haunted and depending on nature of the haunting (if severe enough) they would pass this on to more a qualified organization to see about dealing with the spirits/poltergeist/demons. Now, Investigator is just regulated to the normal human (though it is a suggestion) this could also apply to any of your other types of humans, an occupation even.

I do however want to ask when you say that mediums and psychics are physically weak dose this mean that anyone that plays such a character cannot be physically buff and strong? And yes while mediums and psychics are more vulnerable to the spiritual world that doesn't mean that they are not without their own strengths of without means of trying to deny their possession (strength varies from person to person). To do that kind of work consistently takes considerable inner strength. I am by no means nay saying what you have but I just to clarify a few things before I join up.

Also now that I am thinking about it, why not have the ones playing the the mediums, psychics and exorcists come together to works a group/organization?

As for just normal people: I did think about incorporating them into the game, but I was kind of going for a "gifted people" type of game. These people would be the Investigators because of how much experience they have had with the spirit world. However, I'm not opposed to someone starting out as just a regular human and then obtaining a gift later on down the road.

Mediums and psychics are listed as physically weak (with psychics being the weakest), but I have no problem with someone saying their character is strong. Just as long as they don't use a picture of someone with very visible muscles and such for their character picture. However, if that's the way they want to go, I'd like for their character to be "weak" in another aspect. IE: they can be physically stronger than other psychics and mediums, but they would have to compromise and say the character is very emotional and/or unstable in that area. Just to keep a sort of balance.

As for an organization, that was something I wanted to incorporate as the game played out. Some, if not all, of the gifted individuals could meet each other and find they all possess this special gift and form an organization to help the spirits or find out whether a location is actually haunted or not.
I don't know.

Hotaru37

"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Damnedangel

I wanna play!! Hope this is ok :D

Name: Ashley Thorne (Prefers to be called Ash)
How long have they had their gift?: As long as she can remember she has seen ghosts, the first ghost she saw was when her gran died, she saw an angel come and lead her gran's spirit away.
What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: Spiders, the dark, small spaces.
Ons/Offs: Mostly everything apart from scat, gore, death.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Wargtass

Indeed, quite interesting. I'll keep my eyes open for this, in case it's still open once I get back from out of town.
O/O

persephone325

Great! I'm glad there's some interest! Feel free to make suggestions, create characters, etc. :)
I don't know.

Polymorph

Hi

Interested. Could you define what a demon is in this game a little more? Are they just more powerful ghosts of the recently dead or older than written time non human spirits? Do they have powers in a host body or are they limited to the hosts capabilities?

persephone325

Quote from: Polymorph on August 19, 2012, 06:37:42 PM
Hi

Interested. Could you define what a demon is in this game a little more? Are they just more powerful ghosts of the recently dead or older than written time non human spirits? Do they have powers in a host body or are they limited to the hosts capabilities?

Good questions! Demons can be any "age" from very old and powerful to relatively young and just adjusting to their..."life" as this new creature. As for their powers, it depends on how old they are. If they're quite an old demon, they can have more powers while possessing a host because they've learned during their time. For example, making chairs and tables levitate/move when they're angry or threatened. Or superhuman strength so then can rip doors off hinges and such.

Younger demons still pose a threat but they are nowhere near as strong as older demons. They'll still be able to overpower regular humans, but lack the knowledge to know how to do everything an older demon can.

With that being said, I don't want an overwhelming amount of old and powerful demons. I'd like to find a balance between all types of characters.

(Let me know if this explanation made sense. I just woke up so my brain is still kinda asleep. lol)
I don't know.

Hotaru37

Name: Nyx
Age they died/Year they died: Early Twenties/About 1655
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?: Angel (non-vengeful)
How they died: Nyx was killed in secret during one of the witch hunts in New England that happened from 1645–1663.  She was burned alive because people thought of the fact that her name was taken from the Greek goddess of the Night and that made her a witch in many eyes.  None of her family knew what happened to her. 
Type of human you are attracted to: Men

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Tamika (Tami) Tomoe
How long have they had their gift?: Tami has had her gift since the time she almost died when she was sick of an illness.  She was extremely scared of her gift at first but learned to adjust. 
What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: heights, bees, and sadly the dark
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

persephone325

Good to see you again, Miss Hotaru! :)

Glad I won't be the only Asian character. lol
I don't know.

Hotaru37

Good to see you again as well.   ;D

lol  Nope.  Not this time.  I figured I would brush her off and update her a bit for this roleplay.  hehe

persephone325

Quote from: Hotaru37 on August 19, 2012, 08:01:23 PM
Good to see you again as well.   ;D

lol  Nope.  Not this time.  I figured I would brush her off and update her a bit for this roleplay.  hehe

Hooray! Hopefully more people will be interested and maybe even throw out some ideas.
I don't know.

Hotaru37

I hope so too.  That would be awesome.   :-)

PoisonousKitty

I know i've kind of drifted away from the asylum thread sweetie, but I really feel that this is a group i can go with. I enjoy supernatural things and adjust to their systems a lot easier. If you wouldn't mind me joining I shall pull together a wonderful demon seeing as I love the type of character I can portray :)

persephone325

That's fine. :) I understand that the asylum might not be everyone's cup of tea.
I don't know.

PoisonousKitty

I know its not that I don't like it, but more that i'm not as used to real life style stuff as I used to be unless it deals with incest or high school stuff I guess xD or manga... So If you don't mind me joining sweetie I'll pull a sexy girl together :)

persephone325

Be my guest. ;) I hope this one will be more fun for you.
I don't know.

PoisonousKitty

Name: Elizabeth "Gemini"
Age they died/Year they died: She died in the early 1940's at the age of 20.
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?: Demon and very vengeful
How they died: Her death was a very violent death. Known as a DID young woman she was easily manipulated into the gang's acts of murder, thievery and even sometimes rape. She was shot several times once, in each leg and arms, several times in the chest and finally one in the throat which caused her to bleed out and die flopping on the ground.
Type of human you are attracted to: Vulnerable, devious and dark men mostly, however she will try to go after a few woman if she can also sense darkness within them. She isn't kind to people I mean look at how she died... I don't think anyone who saw evil in other's would be very kind now would they xD
Ons/Offs: On's: Bondage, pain, force, romantic, and a bunch of others pretty much anything outside of my offs...
Off's: bathroom play, mutation, mutilation, death, and those types of things...oh ya and noooooooo beastiality.

Chaosfox

Name: Lucian
Age they died/Year they died: 28/1730
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?:Demon/ Vengeful
How they died:  Lucian was the heir to his father fortune and was said to be a brilliant military mind and great leader. His brother always the jealous type was tired of being overshadowed by him.    One night Lucians brother along with a friend and his soon to be wife kidnapped him then proceeded to beat him to death. Once they had him near death neither of the men was able to do the fishing blow and his brothers soon to be wife did it for them slitting Lucians throat  and pushing him over the cliff they had taken him to.
Type of human you are attracted to: Men and women young and old rich and poor Lucian does not discriminate.
Ons/Offs: ON’s  Domination, anal sex, vaginal sex, biting, scratching,  Light bondage 
Offs Scat gore death

OK here you go this is not the type of character I usually play but I figured why not expand my boundaries some. I have been doing that a lot lately bot in rp’s and my real life so why not do it here lol.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

persephone325

Welcome to the game! I hope you both enjoy it. :)

On a side note: Oh good lord. This guy is too hot for his own good. :p
I don't know.

Gekido

I was wondering what you needed the most in your rp in terms of humans.

persephone325

Well for humans, we would need males. Weak or strong, any type of spiritualist.
I don't know.

Wargtass

Enough pretty ghosts, someone has to be the disgusting one and I'm man for the job!

Name: I can't seem to remember... Hunter rings a bell. Something about black woods.
Age they died/Year they died: There is a smell of gunpowder... so good.
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?: Poltergeist They live. I want to live. I can't stand seeing them alive!
How they died: There was a yellow mist... it choked me, made my eyes sizzle and pop, my lungs into mush...
Type of human you are attracted to: I love those little nurses. They are so fragile and gentle. They took care of us, made us alive...
Ons/Offs: Sometimes I dream. There was so much death... I just want to be gentle and kind. But sometimes I must cut and beat and scream and choke! But I don't want to...
O/O