Madam's Scintillating Storylines

Started by madamcharisma, June 13, 2013, 07:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madamcharisma

Hi there lusty lords and ladies. I've decided to post here all my inmost desires for rp. I am always looking for new partners. Please PM me if you're interested.

Redeeming House Greyjoy

This is a Game of Thrones storyline taking place circa Dance with Dragons. I am very interested in Jayne Poole slowly rehabilitating Theon Greyjoy through a series of sexual experiences. Keep in mind that Jayne, as far as we know is very innocent in the sexual realm, my idea is for her to bring him out of his sniveling state through him teaching her everything he knows with his extensive knowledge of sex. (I would be Jayne in this storyline preferably, but am open to playing either role.)

More Than a Member of the Brotherhood

This is going to be a Magneto/Mystique role play circa the end of First Class. This would be exploring a dom/sub relationship between the two. Not sure of what the storyline would be I'm open to suggestions.

The One Right Next to You

It's the last great war for Independence. We're on a colony far from Sol Prime fighting  side by side for the right to exist on our own terms. Who knew that love could spring from such tumult?

She is Become Death

Morena thought that life was complicated before she died, but now she has a new job in the underworld. She is a reaper of souls and the next soul that she must take is that of the only man that she had loved in her lifetime. Unfortunately she never did tell him that. Will she have the strength to fulfill her new duties? Or will she try to save him?

Group Games

The Perfect Leading Man

Mina has just had the leading man in her production of Much Ado about Nothing storm out on her. Her first time ever snaring that leading role, and the whole production might be cancelled. Her director has charged her with auditioning and finding herself a new Benedict to match her Beatrice before tech week starts. Can she pull it off?

(This story does require some Shakespeare knowledge, but if you have questions feel free to ask. I'm looking for at least 3 or 4 men to play into this one)
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no beings under God are as we are. None so like him as ourselves." -Lestat, Interview with the Vampire

Current Stories
On the Run
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176954.0

madamcharisma

Updated with The One Right Next to You
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no beings under God are as we are. None so like him as ourselves." -Lestat, Interview with the Vampire

Current Stories
On the Run

madamcharisma

Updated! Added She is Become Death and The Perfect Leading Man

Current Stories
On the Run