Yes Master/Mistress. What is it you wish of me?

Started by CurvyKitten, February 26, 2009, 09:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

I am really in the mood to do a RP that I play the slave in. I am very much intrested in the lifestyle and the idea of control. I have been wanting to do this for some time. We can set up what ever story line you wish modern or something with more history to it. I am even open to exotic RP vampire, werewolf.... and so on. The more creative you are the better.  what I love, controlling, forcefull, but you can still feel love and protection. After all half the battle is trusting your partner enough to let yourself go and be theirs.

Vampire/ human
werewolf/ human
teacher/ studant
guard/ prisoner
Man/woman both willing and unwilling : willing relationship, kidnap, buy her at the Black market....

I had an example a story that gave a taste of what I like, But I would like to explore a story that is more NC as well. Please feel free to ask any question you may have.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Hey, I have a kind of affinty for playing werewolves so I'd be happy to do a Werewolf/Human with you, you can PM me if you want to do that one, or if you'd much rahter do a different one you could PM me about that one as well, love to hear from you.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

saberblue

I'll give it a shot, if you'd like. ^^  Send me a PM, and we can go from there.
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."