Chrome is wide.

Started by DarkDaemon, December 04, 2009, 06:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkDaemon

Once in a while, when I read the forums in chrome, posts get wiiiide. The text is scrunched up, but then the signatures are shunted to the right, creating a wide screen. It's not horrendous, since all the text is still in one screen, its just the sigs that are exiled. But it's still odd. Anyone know anything?
I will have limited access 12/22 through 1/1.
I am myself.
Ons and Offs

Caeli

The issue has been mentioned here, yes, but I don't know if Veks mentioned a cause or a solution yet.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

DarkDaemon

... I didn't see that. I admit, I scanned the thread titles, and read the front page of that specific thread. Oh well, thanks for replying. Hopefully it gets fixed eventually, but I think it's low priority, since it doesn't prevent me from enjoying the site.
I will have limited access 12/22 through 1/1.
I am myself.
Ons and Offs

Vekseid

I believe it's actually on the buglist for webkit browsers on the SMF forums, will double check >_>

Lilias

I've seen others complain about that, but curiously it is no issue for me. Everything looks exactly the same as in Firefox. Go figure.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Trieste

I notice that if you ctrl+mousewheel one step down from the default, it resolves... but that's too tiny for my poor eyes to read until I can get new glasses.

Arander

This is a small bug I've noticed myself while using Chrome. Every now and then when I view a board, the poster's signature will be on the right hand of their post rather than underneath as it should be. They funny part is it doesn't appear on each post in the thread, but seemingly on just random posts throughout the page.  Not really a big deal, but I suppose a bit annoying at time. At least it's not just me and others are aware of the issue.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's