Strip Club VIP Room - who's game?

Started by Carlcjjohnson, November 13, 2008, 07:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

You can make a OOC thread in that section also, to keep the threads close together

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: Aiden on November 16, 2008, 06:47:28 PM
More like higher up player in a cartel.

Not really looking to push my influence on this club, but if you (the owner) needed anything that my associates can supply, I could manage it.

Sounds like the kinda guy we need in the club, and definitely the kind of guy who'd be allowed to grace the walls of the VIP Room in the Sin Bin.

Go for it I say!

Define OOC thread? And what does O/O mean for that matter? *ashamed*  ???

Duchess

ooc = out of character
where we can discus the game and other chats

o\o = what turn you on and off
click on his and you will find the  tread to add yours

dont feel ashamed, it took some searching to find it myself

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: sensualnymph on November 16, 2008, 06:58:56 PM
no worries ;D we will walk you through

i'm ready anytime you are, guess maybe you should pm the other girls for their characters.and its  good idea to use this board for info.

cant wait to start :P

We'll give it another little while or so for people to whip up their character bios and whatnot before we get going.

If you haven't already, prep your characters everyone so we can get this thing in motion!!

EDIT: Some PMs have been sent. We'll give it another while, a day or so. Cool.

Aiden

I'll finish my character by tomorrow night.

Carlcjjohnson

Right, we've given another 24 hours for people to rally, and things are almost in place.

Anyone in favour if perhaps I were to start off the game so as to get people creating their characters and getting things moving?

Scott

I can't wait either, the Gorgeous women in the game sure picked some cute characters!!!

Older And Wiser

I can not wait.  As far as other businesses, I was thinking Insider trading, based on information gained/blackmailed from the clients.

Where is this club located?  Vegas?  LA?  Houston?  Anyplace else?

Duchess

hmm does it really matter,i wouldnt know the roads and stuff any way, islandgirl in real ;)

Carlcjjohnson

No need to mention where it's located exactly, that'd only serve to complicate things.

Skye

Quote from: sensualnymph on November 17, 2008, 07:56:24 PM
hmm does it really matter,i wouldnt know the roads and stuff any way, islandgirl in real ;)

Ditto...the irony. *Grins*

Quote from: Carlcjjohnson on November 17, 2008, 08:02:55 PM
No need to mention where it's located exactly, that'd only serve to complicate things.

The mystery of the location makes it that much more elite.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

Skye

It's a big world...here in Elliquiy. And both us island girls happen to fall upon a strip club and be intrigued. *Shrugs.* I meant it in a good way though. *Winks*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: sensualnymph on November 17, 2008, 08:22:24 PM
hmmmm..why is that??

Well, if there's no specified location, then it becomes a club so exclusive that not even those who are present knows where it is!

I'm just talking to my accountant about opening up the scenario, then things should start rolling . . .

Aiden

Duchess

nice character...can smell the trouble ahead :P

Aiden

That the smell of freshly printed bills (real) and the scent of Bottles of Patron and Absinthe hitting your nose.  ;)

Duchess

Quote from: Aiden on November 18, 2008, 08:38:24 PM
That the smell of freshly printed bills (real) and the scent of Bottles of Patron and Absinthe hitting your nose.  ;)

:o :o

Older And Wiser

Quote from: Aiden on November 18, 2008, 08:38:24 PM

As the bookkeeper, I highly recommend that you drink plenty of that Patron and Absinthe allowing the ladies to relieve of the burden of those freshly printed bills.
;D

It's all about the Benjamins.

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: Older And Wiser on November 18, 2008, 10:17:10 PM
As the bookkeeper, I highly recommend that you drink plenty of that Patron and Absinthe allowing the ladies to relieve of the burden of those freshly printed bills.
;D

It's all about the Benjamins.

Damn straight.

Working on the opening post . . .

Duchess

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Older And Wiser