Ask Nightmare

Started by Platinum, April 01, 2012, 01:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Platinum

This is an "Ask Me" forum, where anyone can ask me any question they like and I'll do my best to respond to them

Creative, informative and crazy questions welcome (just don't be too gross please)
What is this, I don't even...

Izzie Aditi

Why the screenname Nightmare? Not a lot of people -if any at all- have very good connotations of that word..
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Platinum

It is a bit of a unusual name I realise. The flat truth to the chooseing of this name was the fact it is the name of my favorate song. "Avenged Sevenfold: Nightmare"
That was all there was too it lol

sexhaver

A7X rules!

Dear Nightmare,

Ninjas have kidnapped the president. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president? Why or why not?

Platinum

Of corse I can rescue your president them ninjas will all know the wrath of a Nightmare!
*He opens his jet black wings and takes to the skies on a rescue mission*

Flesh is burning you can smell it in the air cus men like you have such an easy soul to steal... (steal)
So stand in line while they ink numbers in your head, you're now a slave until the end of time here!

(you all know the rest of the song x3)

Autumn52

Nightmare,

If you suddenly woke up and you were a dog what kind of dog would you be and Why?

Hugs,
Xandi
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Platinum

Quote from: Xandi on April 02, 2012, 06:42:05 AM
Nightmare,

If you suddenly woke up and you were a dog what kind of dog would you be and Why?

Hugs,
Xandi

Now, that would be MY nightmare since I'd be ellergic to myself. Lol

But I think a golden Retriever would be my ideal choice

* hugs*