News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Halloween

Started by Apple of Eris, October 27, 2007, 08:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple of Eris

The big day is only a few nights away but the parties are going on now! For those who celebrate, what are you wearing? Why? Show a pic if you dare, or care to.

I'm an anarchy girl, because I'm appleoferis!

Here's me in costume apparently dancing by myself last night (yeah, I fuzzed out my face, sorry I'm still a little paranoid):

Happy haunting all!
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Cherri Tart

OOOO!  cuteness x hotness = apple :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

HairyHeretic

Don't know if I'll be dressing up or not this year. Last year I went to a party as a Dread Pirate Roberts, complete with business cards (Dread Pirate Roberts! Ask about franchise opportunities in your area). Only picture with me in it was half out of shot, so hardly even worth posting it.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Apple of Eris

*lol* Thanks Cherri, now I'm blushing. What are you/did you dress up as?

HH> Did you dress up like wesley from the Princess Bride then?
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

HairyHeretic

Pretty much. Black trousers, black boots, black shirt, black mask and bandana, and a foam rubber sword.

I knew I'd have people mistaking me for Zorro, hence the cards :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cherri Tart

Quote from: appleoferis on October 28, 2007, 03:42:40 PM
*lol* Thanks Cherri, now I'm blushing. What are you/did you dress up as?

to be honest, we hadn't really given much thought to dressing up this year - no really big HW party to go to and it's on a wednesday - that said, when push comes to shove, i might just dig into the costume box come HW day and have some fun :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

That's gonna be my costume! :D

Off course I'll add a better belt to it, lose the crown and probably make it more darker in general but at least that's my costume :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Apple of Eris

I like that, reminds me of one of those Conan sorceress type outfits. I'd take the crown, get a big sword thing and a leather mini and go all red sonja.

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Celestial Goblin

At first I thought the edit over your face was a creepy mask of some kind. :D

Super cool costume, Apple. And good luck on yours Liriel:)

Happy Halloween(or equivalent) everyone!

Apple of Eris

*LOL* Oh my god, if I had a mask like that, I would definately wear it just for the freak-out factor.

And thank you CG.

Happy Halloween ;)

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."