A captive of own home(Sci-fi,Machine on Female,bondage,bdsm)

Started by darklink43, December 11, 2014, 04:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darklink43

A few months ago i read a erotic story on deviantart about a female robotics scientist programming her robotics to hold her captive for a whole day in which they do thing to her like keep her bound for most of the day while they give her a massages, spank her, and force her to orgasm. But to her error her machines malfunction causing them to forget the a whole day past and held her captive longer then they were suppose to, not only that but they began go outside there normal limitation but doing things like remodeling room and getting grocery to please their creator, all while trying new sexual experiences with her to find out what she would like. After 20 days the robots ran out of idea of what to do with her, so they decide to start kidnapping other women to please.

I would like to recreate this story with another female who is interest.

About me:
I'm a person who is consider by many to be Calm and Carefree. I enjoy Casual role-playing, Reading, Writing, Video games, Action movies, and Anime. I'm capable of posting 2-4 paragraphs on average,at least one or twice a day. I am a patience man,and expect patients in return. I'm also a guy who hate to fail someone,so if you think that there something that needs fixing please let me know,I"ll try to work with you if i can,just don't go overboard and change the whole plot.

My excpections:
Other then patients i expect you to post at least 2 or 3 lines when possible,and to at least try me if you want to drop the rp.
I also would mind if the other person I'm playing with happen to be a male as long he doesn't try to make it a MxM roleplay.

Yes's,maybe's,and hell no's
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Yes's
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Fantasy
modern day setting
Asian influences
mythology(Big fan)
Romances
Comedy
Bondage(tying or being tied)
S and M
BDSM
spanking
tickling
hand-jobs
blow-jobs
Teasing
Orgasm Denial
sexual toys
multiple orgasm's
humiliation

Maybe's

Pissing: Humiliation and humiliation purposes only, nothing else.

Mutilation,Ambulation,Gore,and Violence: Use only for combat and plot purposes only, please don't Mutilation my character for sexual purposes.

No
Scat
gang-bangs
MxM

...I got nonthing.