Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Falstaff

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

TheLegionary

WashAutumstar

Katiana

Falstaff

WashAutumstar

himawari

Falstaff

Katiana

*Yawns* The bad news is, i'm not going to be about much longer to fight

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

himawari

Falstaff

D'awwww...*scoops Kat up and carries her to bed, tucking her in and kissing her forehead*

Sweet dreams...

Lina015