BREEDERS (Recruiting for next round and side plots only)

Started by lore, January 30, 2014, 02:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on January 31, 2014, 04:22:49 PM
Why wouldn't it?  Peasants have overthrown monarchs, after all.

they have indeed.  But its not something I would want to make up her mind about before playing her.  I'd like her to decide on where she stands during the game.

If that's possible

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Mtpersson

There's power in the proles if only they wake up and realise it.

lore

Quotedo you have to pick a side? 
I was thinking of making a girl that I guess would be considered Chattel.  Would it matter what she thought if she was at the bottom of the food chain?

Regardless of your character's plans, the answer to this character says a lot about them. Do they trust that the state has their best interests in mind? Would they risk their neck to help out a rebel affiliate? etc.

Vill

Quote from: Mtpersson on January 31, 2014, 04:25:37 PM
There's power in the proles if only they wake up and realise it.

You and I are going to be friends.

Loves

Quote from: lore on January 31, 2014, 04:27:01 PM
Regardless of your character's plans, the answer to this character says a lot about them. Do they trust that the state has their best interests in mind? Would they risk their neck to help out a rebel affiliate? etc.

gotcha. 
ON HIATUS AGAIN

lore

Ladies and gentlemen, we have entered recruitment  :-)

EDIT:

I am about to head out for the evening.

I will post an info thread for accepted apps.

Happy writing.

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

AribethAmkiir

For the image, is height=300 the same as 300 pixels?

lore

No restrictions on image length. 

AribethAmkiir

Yeah, sorry.  meant does width=300 the same as 300 pixels?  Or how do you measure if a picture is 300 pixels wide?

TheVillain

Nothing to See Here!
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

lore

Apparently my direction to pm me apps aren't noticeable enough. XD

I don't mind people posting them publicly I'll just feel bad if they are not approved.

Moon Hound Hati

Haven't had a good sci-fi setting in a while, so I'm definitely interested in this. Especially since it's looking to be a pretty gritty type. I'll see if I can send off a sheet for GM approval soon-ish.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

lore

OOC THREAD

INFO AND ACCEPTED APPS

OOC - for all your plotting and chatter needs
INFO & APPS - Accepted apps can be found here

If anyone has a wanted character blurb they would like to see added to the first recruiting post, let me know.

ArtemisHighmore

lore

Apps are looking great so far  ;D

N E E D E D

-male shareholders, fertile male chattel
-female chattel, female elite

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

lore

Still open to all types. The game is set to star on Monday

N E E D E D

-fertile male chattel
-female chattel

Cerevan

Requested for: Aisling Jamison
Characteristics: 1) A fertile male Shareholder. Her half-brother (via her father). Dominant, ambitious, perhaps wants to play cat-and-mouse with his deceptively eccentric and proper half-sister. Or 2) A fertile male breeder. One of her ex-trainees or someone new. Rebellious, troublesome, and trying to outsmart her by whatever means necessary.
Plots: 1) Upon moving to T7, Aisling runs into her half-brother at the Opening Gala. He takes a rather unnecessary amount of interest in her. Let the games begin. Or 2) Upon entering T7, Aisling is unsurprised to find a pile of work already awaiting her. What she is surprised by? The breeder giving her slightly murderous looks.
Play By(s): 1) This man, for the love of God please. Or 2) This lovely.
Other Notes: I'm pretty addicted to headgames, power struggles, and yes the whole idea of impregnation. A touch of romance is also appreciated, hold the fluff. If that sounds like your cup of tea, we'll get along well. If you'd prefer something fluffier (or more non-con) you might want to try someone else. :-)

MrBubbles

Guh, I'm really thinking of applying with a nerdy, scrawny chattel dude that would be complete trash if it weren't for the fact he's fertile as all hell.

Vill

Quote from: MrBubbles on February 01, 2014, 04:25:14 PM
Guh, I'm really thinking of applying with a nerdy, scrawny chattel dude that would be complete trash if it weren't for the fact he's fertile as all hell.

I approve of this.

ArtemisHighmore

rahatngt

Quote from: MrBubbles on February 01, 2014, 04:25:14 PM

LOL. I haven't even read the full details, skimming the different intro paras and not really getting into the full plot of how things would go given its ~3:30. Yet the first thing I thought was how would such a fertile chattel be used by some shareholder :). I cannot help but imagine with all her poise, drive and fascination with control, how she plays with her chattels :P

Vill

Quote from: rahatngt on February 02, 2014, 03:37:29 PM
LOL. I haven't even read the full details, skimming the different intro paras and not really getting into the full plot of how things would go given its ~3:30. Yet the first thing I thought was how would such a fertile chattel be used by some shareholder :). I cannot help but imagine with all her poise, drive and fascination with control, how she plays with her chattels :P

Assuming you should be so lucky.

:-)