mayor Wilkins x Faith [ Buffy VS] villain x wannabe villainess

Started by RedRose, May 04, 2016, 01:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRose

Hi!

DAILY CRAVING: Villain mentor x wannabe
DAILY YUCK: small lines and ghosting. Many of my games disappeared or petered out but once we have a good story I can go on for years, have a second one... What I will NOT do: just have our characters fuck all over the universe and not interact as thinking beings. I only find those scenes arousing if there is a crescendo, thoughts, tensions... Which isn't to say no sex or fade to black. I just WRITE WHAT TAKES PLACES in between and sex doesn't start immediately.

This is my more general thread. Please check my O/Os.

[I write MF, MM and MMF. Meaning. I write F (me)/M, F (me) /MM (MMF means men interact too) and also can share the secondary male character in MMF. I write M for M

MMF writers have priority but I'm looking for anything non taken with a priority for BLACK bold or however you call this in English.

Any plot or almost, can have an MMF version and most of my games are MF]

List of plots (the title gives you an inkling as to the craving): Various plot, MF, MMF, MM, modern, noir, scifi, hp, historical, snowpiercer...

Queen V and Lord M (Victorian, courtship, taboo, age gap, power)
Mentor/father figure attraction, villain x (wannabe) villainess if you will, Mentor figure (no incest), corruption...
Prohibition Chicago (scroll down)
Ginny Weasley and Tom Riddle's Diary
Plot heavy MMF for writer(s) or GM
Welcome on board... Wilford Industries (Snowpiercer)
His first time... with a woman or at all
Vaako and Dame Vaako (Riddick)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TBx91K4Qvs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3Zg7JRzgU
I almost never do alternate history, but fuck no. This doesn't end like that. I'd absolutely want a story where SOMETHING ELSE happens. Lord melbourne is everything to her: mentor, model, advisor, prime minister... There would be age gap and taboo as he can't marry her and even less "use her," the queen of England. I want to see where this goes. Lovers, morganatic marriage (how does he take to always being subservient in public?), PERHAPS I'd be opened to her marrying Albert and cheating, but I would need a partner who wants that. The power rests on her side and so does the petulance, but experience and lack of naivety are on his. He wants the best for her but he is still a man with an ego and might slightly toy with her, courting her and then telling himself he is above that. She would have to seduce him for more than handkisses and compliments, until he gives in  and shows her exactly what she has never expected. Of course we handle the court, who doesn't approve, when they finally suspect. Her mom, her maid, ministers... If you'd like a MMF with Albert that's also possible. No other woman for lord M, nope. He'll have to be content with her lol. Looks don't matter as long as both are realistic and beautiful so the faceclaims don't matter to me.

What I want to see: courting, mores, Victorian manners, corsets, emotion, dancing, as much politics as you like... handkiss...  and titles, until they lose all this. And then it remains for the public eye while in private it goes scorching hot. Watching the videos and maybe one episode would help, if you are not familiar with this époque. I'm NOT into alternate as in Reign.

Prohibition Chicago

Themes*: Adultery. Betrayal of one's values. Crossroads. Femme fatale. Forbidden Relationship. Historical. Mafia.              Noir. Seduction. Violence

Hello!

I'm looking for a classier, darker, more "film noir" RP. Prohibition Chicago or similar.

Maybe your character worked his way up in the mob world, as a hardened WWI veteran. Unless he grew up in the mafia milieu and that's all he knows. Anyway, he is (in)famous for his mystery and brutality when dealing with ""difficult"" opponents.

My character is the wife of a rival boss, or of the boss YC is planning to betray. Maybe she's going out with her husband as he likes to show her off, trophy wife type, and our characters notice each other. Maybe then YC decides to do business with MC's husband, as a way to have good reasons to be around.
In her boredom she find herself increasingly fascinated by the handsome, mysterious and powerful man her husband is sometimes bringing home, and also typically flattered by his gaze. She knows well what happens to unfaithful mob wives but they're not doing anything, hardly more than looks and have a good day/night. Until one day ;)

Does my MC's husband notices her “accidentally” brushing past him and gets very angry, so she decides to get back at him because she has barely done anything in her mind.

Or YC decides he's had enough of the teasing and he seduces her, what will the consequences be? Maybe he's even hoping she'll give him some information about her husband's business so YC can double cross him. Does MC realize what is happening?

Or MC's husband backstabbed your character thanks to some information she found out, seducing him on her husband's order (he didn't know she was attracted to him, or did he) and he decides to teach the husband a lesson, while MC is left wondering what she really feels...
The MMF version exists and is a huge plus. Secrecy, shame and hotness. The Don has wandering eyes for your character and you'll use it to any end...

Made men and wise guys losing face, honor crimes, associates paying respect (sucking up to) family men, betrayal, AND ALL THAT

There are many many possibilities! Which one is it? You tell me!

More:

I do pms, Google docs, thread or emails. I'm looking for someone who wants to write (and has some knowledge of the period - WWI, the 1920s, the mob), not just skip from one smutty scene to another with quasi one- liners or constant anachronisms ;)

Please contact me if you are looking to start discussing now, and can post as an average 1 messages a week (I understand huge ones may take longer, so depending on your style and on the need it may be once - basically not a very slow speed). Also, I guess, if you don't mind that both main characters (maybe even all characters) are at best anti-heroes. It's really one of the appeals of this setting, so I won't be okay with changing it up. It will involve some fighting, Killing, whatever will be typical of the mob. This can be as detailed or vague as you like. Since it was unclear for some, I want this RP to have some class and style, that does NOT mean fade to black, but that means character development and subtlety!

My Ons and Offs are detailed in my signature, please check them and let me know if you have any question! :)

*The Themes above are by no means the only themes in the RP. They are only there to help you decide if you are interested. If you like them, check the thread and my O/O :) If you can't stand the themes, skip ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOxIH2ynU54

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

RedRose

Ginny Weasley and Tom Riddle's Diary

Themes*: Betrayal of loved ones. Betrayal of one's values. Fandom. Love/lust/hate. Magics. Manipulation. Memories. Power/struggle. Seduction

Ginny (MC) would have to be aged up from 11 to 16+. If we decide to keep the age gap then Tom (YC) is 21.

Basically, this is the concept http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/T._M._Riddle's_Diary

Ginny's loneliness and obsession with the diary, feeling out of place and ignored by Harry, Tom playing along... except she's a bit more mature and less "boring" as a 16 year old.

We would be writing what they are writing to each other, and also what they are doing or thinking during the day (granted, a bit limited for Tom in the beginning), while interacting, flash backs, dreams, whatever... There would be a build up from Ginny simply pouring her heart out, to a growing friendship, to Tom using her developing feelings to "convince" her to help him. Weasleys are Purebloods after all, and I happen to think they can have a darker streak (Percy anyone? grandma Black?). Since he has already corrupted her, it is easy to obtain more personal favours from Ginny, too, later into the game. Remember, 16+!

We can discuss whether Tom somehow finds a way to draw on Ginny's vital energy to materialize, or haunts her dreams but they only meet physically in the Chamber of Secrets, the mind control vs charm and manipulation ratio... and of course the ending. In any case this is not a fast paced smut and swear fest and has to be "realistic within fandom", in the conservative wizard society... Ginny is innocent, with this crush on Potter, while Tom isn't even thinking base desires could catch up with him. He has much more important things to do after all ;)

Tom Marvolo Riddle... Tom Marvolo Riddle... Tom Marvolo Riddle... I call to thee

http://www.quizz.biz/uploads/quizz/845171/6_7B787.jpg <No Embedding Images of Minors - Timeless>

Some knowledge of the fandom required, for obvious reasons ;)

I'm looking for someone of any gender, who can post not less than once a week as an average...No Messenger, one liner and all that jazz, do check my O/O in my sig please :)

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-27-2018/cIrlJa.gif <No Embedding Images of Minors - Timeless>

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

RedRose

Mentor figure (no incest), corruption...
This story is brought to you by Faith/Mayor Wilkins.

In all of those cases I'm fine with other face claims and similar original characters.

Aged-up/correct-aged Faith just wants EVERYTHING he has to offer, and while their relationship begins as mentor/father figure/"adoption" of sorts, I see it going somewhere else. No, not from start, and not even easily as he sees her as something else (she will have to prove herself...). But what if she wants to be all that + more? Can he resist her  and her innocence, when she doesn't want him to and will do what she can to 'show him'?

There would be attraction both ways (hers much more outgoing and opened), temptation both ways, and as she becomes more and more of what he expects of her, she will also get what she wants...

If you think he's the old school way who thinks fucking boys "on the downlow" isn't cheating/gay/whatever, that works for me. She will deal with it... eventually ;) If that topic interests you, there's even a book about how it used to be a real idea.

This works with many settings and any faceclaim. Any ALLOWED age making sense. etc

Tywin and... Aged up Arya/Sansa/other? Basically, she is "just a servant" but she's spying on him... Like in the book. He'll like her galls, her interest in books... Simply, she's aged up and as such, she is attractive. He's a very cold man, canon is that his only interest is his long dead wife - if we go for OC, she could look like her. After all, all noble families intermarried. I personally don't buy him fucking whores, he hates them. BUT I've seen this idea in a FF: he could be fucking/getting sucked by boys for relief, "that's nothing that matters." Of course she'd be both horrified and aroused when she eventually catches him. And that might tell her he's not impossible to interest. If you don't want this, then he'd be celibate.

I want a real story with this, with her hating him but knowing he's her survival, plus being fascinated. She wants to learn the GAME OF THRONES.

slightly younger looking

I'm also thinking of Jyn adopted by Krennic instead of being hidden away. Imperial Jyn, if you will. With views on Krennic. After all he's not quite her father... I'd love it if you want to include her being jealous of Galen (her father), whether or not there are reasons for that. Google Galennic ship for more ;) But that goes without saying I'll take this even without an inkling of Galen.

Another option: Alina and darkling... you see it. She's all brand new but so powerful and he has had centuries to perfect manipulation...:) She wants him to stop being a meanie, but she's drunk on power and on compliments... In this, she doesn't listen to Baghra, or she is found back. No cheating unless this is leading to MMF. Search darkmalina on the search engine for more pics.

Another option: George Warleggan teaches Elizabeth all about the bank (no, that's not an euphemism). In this case, we can do canon with him being a virgin, but so much more devious business wise, while she's a widow, and very sheltered otherwise. I'm not envisioning cheating in there, keep it out of sight, Ross! Poor Demelza. (if you've read the book, Warleggan and Elizabeth are both cold people who find passion with each other, despite their original personality). I wish the author had developed all this more, instead of killing her off. Oh, and yes, no sad ending here.

This doesn't have to be fandom.

It works with any older HANDSOME MAN and clever pretty girl who thinks herself less naive than she is ;)

I am NOT looking for a uni teacher but something much darker, with still a 'happy' ending (from her pov)

Seduction, resistance (lol), control, stanning/hero worship, young beauty flatteringly interested and how to/not give in. Possibly one layered of fucked is that he pretends to refuse in order to encourage obsession and compliance, getting close and then not - but he cannot constantly keep away and doesn't even want to. One other level of fucked is her provoking, possibly pretending to be into someone else (no cheating on mc, and neither on yours unless you want) until he drops the act. I'm sure you get the idea

RedRose

Sooooo.. I'm really afraid.

I feel like I must say what this game won't be, first.
-It won't be female teacher male student
-It won't be underage
-It won't be milf
Those are huge turn offs.

I'd like YC to  be... any age from a bit younger or similar to MC to older.
I'd like him to never have been with a woman (he can have been with males, or not)
I'd like YC to be so much more than his sexuality and as such, I won't be accepting slices of life about a guy in his mom's basement

I can write a MMF, or MF, as long as I write against a male character. Meaning that YC can be also with a man, now or in the past, or not, and if yes, we can share writing that male if you want. It's also ok if you don't want any MM, or just as background.

I LOVE male virgins as long as they're not clichés. It is especially interesting as he's not a sweet and soft thing BUT he's still naive and ignorant WHILE wanting to be in control (and potentially, being both afraid and aroused when he does lose control). This can work as her seducing him, as him wanting to assert dominance but failing to be able to handle it, her interrogating him and noticing he is ill at ease when she's near, as a workaholic and/or super picky guy who gets obsessed etc.

Various ideas:

General Hux has to marry Rey (or an OC). Potential Kylux. She's terrified but aroused on some level. He's never considered taking a wife before, still doesn't want and will be taken aback by their attraction. The wedding night might be epic and either be incredible or absolutely not happen, but they "have to do it eventually" so... Lots of love hate to start.

Darkling marries Alina for political reasons and/or "for her sake" (he's into it, just a virgin who waited for the sun summoner), works with her being a captive and/or corrupted. She's frightened, flattered and yet she knows it's wrong. If he's into men: Ivan is almost canon as an ex who is overprotective and "hates" Mal and Alina. Mal works too once he's with Alina. How does she deal with a guy who's hundreds year old and yet his familiarity with women stops at politics? Is he jealous of any experience, even sucky? More darkling https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255425.msg15849766#msg15849766

Krennic marries Jyn to "protect her, as a family friend" (with or without an affair with Galen), works with her being his captive and hiding an attraction or Imperial Jyn who is into him and proud to be chosen against her family's wishes. Depending, this will be love hate at first, or simping, but I can see her taking the lead if he won't. Jyn is a hothead. She might also refuse herself just to see him react. More krennic https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=327335 ?

Aaron Warner (first trilogy only) and Juliette Ferrars. Ideal for two virgins, though if you'd rather her have experience, that's fine too, just more difficult to explain as literally she cannot touch people (except him, they find) without hurting them. It's also very canon in the first trilogy until it gets dumb. Love/hate galore and yet he's so nice when he's not a villain... More Aaron https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255425.msg13488597#msg13488597

George Warleggan. Enough said. Joke. Well, he marries his obsession Elizabeth, who is a widow and he basically discovers he's actually interested in sex. Its canon. On the other hand, she needs to be taught business and disagrees with some of his more ruthless methods. But there's a dark side to her and soon joins him in business (it's all canon). More Warleggan https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248710.msg13667003#msg13667003

Handmaid's tale. Either a young(er) (or not) Commander getting married, or a non consummated marriage getting a handmaid... He could be closeted, or bi leaning for men, and never wanted to have sex. Maybe he's even attracted to he driver or another commander we could share. Eventually this could lead either to MMF or to him finding what he needs in MC, who would either be a wife, or a handmaid. One of the most powerful men of the country, and innocent in such a way, though by no way weak or nice. More Commander https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255425.msg14301666#msg14301666

Sandman/mythology/urban fantasy. Young author and his muse, a captive he demands inspo from. She's older, experienced, he's younger, into success... He never showed interest in his personal life. But he has to show her her place, right? What if... that's HOW she transmits inspiration? Seen Sandman? More https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255425.msg13687579#msg13687579

RIDDICK. Lord Vaako and Dame Vaako... scifi villain and villainess, with some upper hand over her husband who himself is an alpha... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248710.msg13780635#msg13780635

Settings in which it works very well: Regency, Victorian, Edwardian... Middle Ages, scifi... Slice of life would require two great characters and probably not what I'm looking for.

In any case this must lead somewhere.

I'm opened to other ideas, and other faceclaims as well as including or not the MM and her being a virgin or not. What matters is
-a story
-deep characters
-NO ONE SHOt
-he has never been with a woman

RedRose

Is Vaako dead or alive?
Both

I suggest you read this https://riddick.fandom.com/wiki/Dame_Vaako and the husband's file, too. It's quick. Pretty good too, with images. https://www.rphaven.com/profile.php?user=Dame%20Vaako

Basically scifi Lady Macbeth pushing her villain husband into MORE (lord, lord commander... etc). I'm ok with her cheating if you want that as it is canon. He won't be getting it with anyone else (unless you'd like him to be bi/into Riddick, what I mean is no other lady/concubine which is also canon). MMF is perfect for them but not a must. It works with him being a virgin/her more experienced, if you like that. Again, it's your choice. He is definitely a villain and corrupted, but she'll push him. He might still have some limits. She doesn't. I see them both as two very strong switch types. I don't write a domme but yes, sometimes she's jumping at him, climbing him, wanting more than he does, tugging at his hair ;) And sometimes he does that (he has to establish he's not a wimp, after all), and they both love it.

The faceclaims don't matter to me.

A bit of knowledge of the Necromonger culture appreciated. This isn't smut only. Let's find a plot. Let's have characters who think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS4VNKqAE5s I'm gonna get down on my knees... while you sit on the throne. Can he resist killing the lord marshall?

RedRose

RedRose

OK, this got edited and changed up for more options. Please contact me after reading my O/O and for one post + a week.

RedRose

Tentatively reopening. Very tentatively. Highlighting this:  not a fast paced smut  fest and has to be "realistic within fandom", in the conservative wizard society. Basically expect Ginny (in the beginning at least) and not some slut in a Hogwarts uniform :)

RedRose

Hello there!

MMF: two M, 1 F, everyone attracted to each other (feelings or just sex, the guys also fuck, sometimes as a threesome, sometimes just them, THE GUYS FUCK TOO).

So I am looking for someone(s) to write a MMF story where I am writing F and possibly sharing one M if need be. Ha, I might even welcome a GM and in that case I can handle the secondary male in some way! I cannot insist enough that I definitely need PLOT, settings, feelings (even negative), psychology... It is not "a scene" or a "short term" or "a smut." I do not like perfect characters nor goody two shoes. I don't fade to black. Some darkness is nice, but I'm not for a tragic end (corruption wouldn't be a tragic ending from the characters' point of view).

Now that this is out of the way, I'm fine with one or two writers, lords, ladies, lieges, and my interests are all over the place. You can tell me whether you have a preference for scifi, dystopia, historical... All but anime, comedy (fun moments are great) and comics. Absolutely no casual sx world.

Please do check my O/O as they include also ideas I'd like to play. Pms, threads, Google doc. I'd like at the very least one post a week, more if shorter posts. But real life happens and just don't ghost. Once I'm committing to a story, you won't see me disappear.

Pics for FUN

RedRose

Hopefully more detailed

RedRose

So this would make such a great setting. Obviously very dark.

I'm looking to write canon or not. I write F or M against M (MMF an option). The secondary characters can be and do anything which is totally canon because there is bi and gay representation in this world ;) we will share them. In fact I might be convinced to do a group game if people are interested. It is very important that you check my O/O should you be intrigued. I'm fine with everything but messenger.

RedRose

We might be opened to a fourth, if you are into it! Let us know...

RedRose

RedRose

RedRose

RedRose

RedRose

RedRose

RedRose

RedRose

I'd love this. Let's do it. Historical, Star wars, mafia, Snowpiercer, TWD, shadow and bone, Lestat, Handmaid's?

RedRose

I'd love this. Let's do it. Snowpiercer, TWD, Shadow and bone, Lestat, Handmaid's?
I write F and share secondary M unless you want both Ms.

RedRose

RedRose

RedRose

RedRose