Interest check for a futanari bachelorette Game!

Started by bokotousamurai, March 31, 2016, 07:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Looking for players to woo a futalerette in a parody game, contest include a lingerie contest, cooking contest, dressing up the futalerette and a group date to a carnival.

I'm GMing this for yugishogun who will be the futalerette in question and the true head of the game.

Respects O/OS
Futa and female only
No scat, Gore, or watersports
Limit 6 contestants

name:
Favorites:

Measurements:
Ons:
Offs:

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

And this is the pleasantly plump futanari you'll be competing for. :)

http://img.rule34.xxx//images/1427/4c8019af4018ab2d0c56312056605ded3d3db589.jpeg?1504054
Name: Sakurako Tokito
Personality: Sakurako is your typical wallflower, though she's not a complete pushover (aside from the sexy things). She'll still care and go out of her way to help others if they've become a good friend (or more)
Likes: Motherly types, Books, Kind People, Small Animals (Penguins are definitely a favorite)
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite foods: Pizza, Pasta, Tacos, Salads
Hobbies: Anime, Manga, Reading, Cosplay
Notes: Secretly draws yuri doujinshi under the pen name "Ms. Time"

Yukina

Also, If you have any questions, please ask. :)

JoanieSappho

Oooh. I'll have to put something together for this.

And the main difficulty will be deciding between futa and female.  :P

Yukina

JoanieSappho

Let's take a stab and totally not have this based directly off of anyone.

Name: Joanna Blackwell
Likes: Taller women, large breasts, secretly being really quite perverted, confidence, dogs, books, old things
Dislikes: Loud people, rudeness, height jokes
Favorites: Large breasts

Measurements: 5'2 height, 118 lbs weight (157 cm, 53 kg), B/W/H: 32/24/34
Ons: Breasts (has this not been made clear yet?), being held (both gently/cuddling and being restrained), Outfits/dressing up, roleplay
Offs: Degradation, serious pain, bathroom stuff.

Yukina

Reminds me of a friend on E :) Nonetheless, awesome character and definitely approved on my end. :)

Autocad

Quote from: JoanieSappho on April 02, 2016, 06:04:07 PM
Let's take a stab and totally not have this based directly off of anyone.

Name: Joanna Blackwell
Likes: Taller women, large breasts, secretly being really quite perverted, confidence, dogs, books, old things
Dislikes: Loud people, rudeness, height jokes
Favorites: Large breasts

Measurements: 5'2 height, 118 lbs weight (157 cm, 53 kg), B/W/H: 32/24/34
Ons: Breasts (has this not been made clear yet?), being held (both gently/cuddling and being restrained), Outfits/dressing up, roleplay
Offs: Degradation, serious pain, bathroom stuff.

K-K-K-Kongo dying her hair blonde and trying the glasses look like Kirishima dess!?

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Autocad on April 02, 2016, 08:22:41 PM
K-K-K-Kongo dying her hair blonde and trying the glasses look like Kirishima dess!?
According to where I found it, Hood (as in HMS) from Zhan Jian Shao Nyu , which appears to be a Chinese android/iOS version of Kancolle.
Also, am I gonna win Yugi by default?

Yukina

Hopefully it doesn't come to a default win. Do you have any E buddies that would like this game, Joanie? :)

JoanieSappho

I almost said no, I haven't been here that long, but then I looked and apparently it's been a year already. But, mostly the same people you know, I think, so no one you wouldn't have already mentioned the game to.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

name: Sophia Ataraxia
Likes: raising children, good food, good alcohol, good company, meek girls, big butts, amazing sex, asian cowgirl position.
Dislikes: using protection
Favorites: color;purple, food;ramen, sweets

Measurements: D cup with motherly hips and plump thighs. 15 inch long 3 inch think uncut cock with orange sized balls. Toned and.
Ons: creampies, breeding, deepthroating, tiityfucking.
Offs: usual stuff.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.