Story Tale

Conan... I mean Bruce Lee.

Kermit the Frog or Miss Piggy.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Story Tale

Ooh.. hmm. Hmmmmmmm...

Could I have both? At one time?

Ok.. I do like the bad boys, but in the end I don't want a jerk so.. I would have to say Gabrielle because it would be easier, I think, to teach your lover a few tricks then to teach him to complete change who he is.

A rock star or a movie star?

Samael

A rockstar.
I'd imagine they would be more kinky.
Plus, there's something hot about having sex with em right before their performance.

Vampire or werewolf?
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Story Tale

Vampires of course... although Wolverine is pretty hot. *sighs*  He is the exception though.

Fairy or Nymph?

Love And Submission

Fairy...Mhmmm Tinkerbell

Godzilla or Mothra?

Stone

Godzilla.

Stephen Baldwin or Alec Baldwin? Heh.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

ClaireT

Alec, he's dreamy...

A Senator or a Governor?
My Kinks and Peeves - updated 28 octomber | My A&A

My F-List

My Current Cravings

It's not the demons who are too black, but the angels who are not white enough...

Mordred

I'm guessing a senator would be more likely to have crazy sleeping patterns.. so would have a kinky wild side.. (how I make that connection, I have no idea.. it's late!).. and would be able to hide the fact that she's messing around with a vampire with a bit more ease.. so there's my answer.

Someone you can corrupt.. or someone who will definitely corrupt you?
*See Pillory*

Stone

Is there a difference? I'd rather be the corrupter.

Someone with nothing to lose, or someone with nothing to gain?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Ooh.. hmm.. hmmmmmm.. I would prefer someone with nothing to loose.. They seem like a happier (if not delusional) bunch

Charles Manson or Jeffrey Dahmer

Stone

Manson! So I can tell people I slept with Manson, and when they go, "Charles or Marilyn?" I can do this:  O:)

A blonde in a pink thong, or a brunette in a blue one?

Story Tale

Stone

That's my answer!

And I'd say, a ballerina, cause a gymnast would wear me out!  ;D

A siren with no reef, or a princess with no castle?

Rinzler

A princess with no castle. "Looking for a big, strong erection are we, m'lady?"

A nun or a woman in a burka?

Stone

A nun, of course. If you're gonna go to hell you might as well go to the one ruled by a goat dude.

A girl named Anna, or a girl named Kino?

DavionPolnym

A girl named Kino Purely cos I just get that anime girl look in my head!!

A girl in a corset or a girl in lingerie?

Nico

None of it, sorry!

Someone intelligent or someone attractive?

Stone

Someone attractive for one night. I'll keep the intelligent one for longer, though.  O:)

Someone with a physical deformity, or someone with a mental deformity?

Love And Submission

mental deformity, Crazy chicks ate the best in  bed.

pete townshend or roger daltrey

Stone

Townshend, of course! Crazy bastard!

Pete Sampras or Steffi Graf?

Cailyn

Both please...

J.R.R. Tolkien or J.K. Rowling

Stone

Tolkien! Rowling kinda bores me.

A girl with nothing covering her back, or a girl with nothing covering her thoughts?

Adammair

...nothing covering her back.

Someone bound, or someone gagged? >:)