News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

True story.  It's after 1AM and Rampant is a sleepy girl.  See you tomorrow E  :-*

The next person has boxes of old toys in storage they keep meaning to go through/donate/get rid of.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

whimsy

how do you know all my secrets

the next person should have gone to bed an hour ago
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

willow

Yes but, maybe another hour I'll go lay down.

Next person is having a snack
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Captain Maltese

Breakfast actually. Bread, a fried egg, some cured ham and cheese, milk, pills and coffee.

The next person omits something from their food for health reasons.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

willow

Definitely,

Next person likes to try new things

Trigon

Yep  ;D

Next poster likes to listen to cheap techno  :P

Captain Maltese

I am afraid to ask. There is expensive techno? Currently I am listening to the intro to Pinky And The Brain.

The next person remember Pinky And The Brain.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Trigon

Used to watch that show all the time  XD

The next person lives in the city.

Captain Maltese

I have, for maybe seventeen years total. Now a city visit is something I do maybe half a dozen times - per year. That's life in the rural lands for you; turn a blind eye to the cars and there might be dragons around the next corner. Good luck finding a virgin though. Heh.

The next person consider themselves as a bit of a city slicker.

whimsy

pftbaahahahaha no

the next person has never seen a bear
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

Well, I guess I disqualify every time I look into a mirror then? But sure, I have probably seen one in a zoo a long time ago. In my country they are very rare to see in nature.

The next person have never seen a snow worm.

Despairs

Never in my life. Our next victim has at one point or another found themselves cursing mother nature or wondering if god is a woman, disguised as a man
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

willow

Hmm I wouldn't curse at mother nature i would probably get mauled by a bear then. Lol

Next person is about to have some lunch

Despairs

No. Our next soul suffers from liabetes. (A person who suffers from lying all the bloody time.)
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

whimsy

well i do make things up and then write them down and none of them are true, so

the next person doesn't know when to quit
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

willow

True.

Next person is on here for a bit before they start their day

Trigon

Somewhat correct, more like only for a few minutes before the day begins.

The next person will be taking a vacation

whimsy

Yep, but not for another two weeks!

the next person should probably just go have a shower already
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Stone

You're right. Although I have just returned from a rather lovely bout of rain, I shall go get wet again.

The next person does not enjoy rain as much as this person does.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Trigon

False  :P. I enjoy rain possibly about as much as you.

The next person loves to sing in the shower

whimsy

so very guilty

the next person hates classical music
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

willow

True, well I never really listened to it.

Next person likes different kinds of music

Stone

Sure. Who doesn't?

The next person shall now endeavor to find the answer to that question.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

whimsy

i pursue answers from people but not life

the next person hates summer and just wishes it was winter already
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

I love summer  ;D

The next person is going to the beach.