Wait, let me see if I can put this into prespective here

Look like I have a new characyer to write up

*grabs whip and chases after muse* don't worry folks, she enjoys it

Edit: By the way, if it hasn't already, I am so claiming that face claim

2nd edit: Crap it has been
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Black Howling

Kiric Rand

Alright, since the first one was already in use, I guess I will just have to go with face claim number 2

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Caitlin

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 20, 2016, 10:04:17 PM
Wait, let me see if I can put this into prespective here

Look like I have a new characyer to write up

*grabs whip and chases after muse* don't worry folks, she enjoys it

Edit: By the way, if it hasn't already, I am so claiming that face claim

2nd edit: Crap it has been
Yup, I'm afraid he looked perfect for a Doctor character, so I figured I'd take him before anybody else would. ;)

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Caitlin on June 20, 2016, 10:48:20 PM
Yup, I'm afraid he looked perfect for a Doctor character, so I figured I'd take him before anybody else would. ;)

No worries. I always have a plan B

And usually C D E and F as well
[Floatright]
[/float]

Caitlin

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to seeing your character in-game. :)

Lynnie

*blinks at Kiric* STALKER! *runs away from Kiric leaping to Black and Luna* He's following me again!

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Lynnie on June 21, 2016, 06:32:53 AM
*blinks at Kiric* STALKER! *runs away from Kiric leaping to Black and Luna* He's following me again!

Hey, you were the one who followed me home remember.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Lynnie on June 21, 2016, 06:32:53 AM

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 21, 2016, 06:50:17 AM
Hey, you were the one who followed me home remember.

My Lord I missed you two!
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Lynnie

So that's totally fair!

We missed you too Valk ^^

Kiric Rand

So what does it say about me that every time I look at the pic I want to use or think about this character, I keep foming back to the concept of a town preacher whose hands are steeped in as mich sin as the rest?
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Lynnie on June 21, 2016, 07:07:11 AM
We missed you too Valk ^^

Awwwwwwwwww  :-*

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 21, 2016, 07:07:53 AM
So what does it say about me that every time I look at the pic I want to use or think about this character, I keep foming back to the concept of a town preacher whose hands are steeped in as mich sin as the rest?

Sounds kinda fun tbh...and like he might fit in :P

|

Lynnie

Caitryn

Is there still room for another working girl character?

Caitlin

There always is afaik. ^_^

In fact, I might add one myself down the line!

Black Howling

Quote from: Caitryn on June 21, 2016, 02:50:53 PM
Is there still room for another working girl character?

Always room for more!

Chi

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 20, 2016, 10:25:16 PM
Alright, since the first one was already in use, I guess I will just have to go with face claim number 2

Ohhhhhhh! Sam Sheppard! Total humpination on his leg!!!! Soooooo sexy and love his voice
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Deamonbane

You guys still accepting? I had me an idea for Tom Hardy and/or Cillian Murphy.

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Chi on June 21, 2016, 03:28:48 PM
Ohhhhhhh! Sam Sheppard! Total humpination on his leg!!!! Soooooo sexy and love his voice

Sam Elliot
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 21, 2016, 03:48:15 PM

BANE!!!!!! <3

|

ladyelizabeth

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 20, 2016, 09:44:02 PM
So I seriously have one question....

Why in the two fucks did I look at this?

*sighs*

I am so weak sometimes

Because you miss us?

Sam Elliot!  *swoons*  OMG

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Black Howling

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 21, 2016, 03:48:15 PM

Yep, always more room.

Kiric Rand

pending approval

Name: Elliot Merchant

Personality: On the outside, Elliot seems the proper gentleman, the very definition of southern man. He is polite, respectful, and easy going. However he is also very driven and stern when needs arise, as often does upon his ranch. However, beneath the surface lies the true Elliot, a deviant, slightly sadistic man who enjoys seeing others in the throes of pleasure and pain. .

Appearance: Elliot is everything you think of a rancher, tall, muscular, and tanned. He sports close cut black hair and a a well trimmed mustache. Typically seen wearing a leather vest, a long sleeved shirt and jeans over his boots, topped with his favorite black hat.

Sexual Preference: Straight
Position In Town: Rancher. Elliot oversees the Merchant ranch outside of town, a prime source of meat, leather, and horses to those willing to pay. The day to day is handled by his daughter, whom he is grooming to take over. He keeps small residents in town, as he spends a lot of time selling his product.
Face Claim: Sam Elliot
On/Off: See player O/O
History:

An excerpt from the diary of Elliot Merchant.

These newcomers are a special brand of stupid it seems. Fist they have the gall to mock my vest, claiming it was made of inferior leather, and then turn around and praise the saddles for their craftsmen ship. Obviously they don’t understand both items come from the same stock. Who do they think stocks the town with leather and meat. If not for this ranch, things would have been harder. But like my daddy and his daddy before him, Merchant Ranch isn’t going anywhere.

Elliot is the eldest son of the Merchant family, a family whose station in town has been secured for quite some time now due to their large ranch outside of town. Though the family had amassed a small fortune off their cows and horses, Elliot grew up with hard labor, performing chores around the ranch to help run the family business. On the surface, it seemed as though his father was grooming him to run the place one day, but the truth was a bit darker. His father liked to see the young boy in pan, saying it was good for character, though it was more like because the old man enjoyed seeing everyone in pain.

Years later, after his father had passed, Elliot had taken over day to day operations of the ranch, his then wife gave birth to their daughter, though she perished during childbirth, leaving Elliot to fend on his own with the newborn and the ranch. He started hiring more hands to help around to spend time with his daughter until she was of age to start helping around as well. His daughter is the most precious thing to him, and he will allow no harm to come to her, though many in the town suspect she is sleeping with the help now that she has reached adulthood herself.

When war broke out, Elliot retreated to the ranch, not willing to fight for either side. At this time he was made a bit of an outlaw, putting his training with his rifle and handgun to good use when soldiers from wither side tried to come marching through. Both sides of the war wanted him tried and hanged, however, the town sheriff and madam came to his aid, protecting him, mostly due to the money and resources his ranch brought in.

Elliot now spends most of his time in town, both out of business and protection. His daughter physically runs the ranch, while he runs the business end.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Lynnie

*giggles at Chi* Try living with him. He makes me swoon daily *glares at Kiric* Curse you for making me girly