The Ghost of the Widower's Wife. (M looking for F)

Started by thesleepyrobot, September 16, 2012, 11:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thesleepyrobot

I have an idea that I would like to get started. I'm hoping we can start out tame, and if (when?) I get approved, we can move the roleplay over to the adult roleplaying section.

I have an idea that a man (played by me) has a wife who dies tragically. He cannot get over his wife's death and in fact does not report the death, keeping the dead body in his house. His wife's ghost sees this and feels pity on the man. She wants him to move on, so she possesses a succession of different characters and makes them interact with her husband, trying to get him to move on. At first the man doesn't know these people are possessed by his dead wife, but then he figures it out and they have fun together, with her possessing more characters so they can experiment, something they were too reserved to do when she was alive.

My aim is to have this as an adult roleplay, but if anyone is interested in starting out here, that would be cool.

Any takers?

JadenMystic

I wouldn't mind doing this one with ya and starting out here. I'm about ready to fall asleep and have to be up in a few hours. We can discuss more about it then, if ya want. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

thesleepyrobot

Quote from: JadenMystic on September 17, 2012, 12:51:30 AM
I wouldn't mind doing this one with ya and starting out here. I'm about ready to fall asleep and have to be up in a few hours. We can discuss more about it then, if ya want. :-)
Sure, that sounds good. Thanks for showing interest!

JadenMystic

No problem, robot. Paranormal, shape-shifters, and incest have been my big turn-ons as of late. It'll be fun playing a ghost. Do we want to start it as the wife dies, or just before do it can lead up to the husband grieving? This way we can show them as a happy couple, before the traffic death. :-)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

thesleepyrobot

I think we can start just as she is dying.

I picture them as having had a very vanilla relationship before her death. I also want it to be a complex relationship. The guy has a laundry list of kinks he wants to explore and the ghost-wife is hurt when she discovers this but then gets really into it.

I think there can be jealousy, like perhaps the man begs his ghost-wife to possess the hot secretary at work so he can have his way with her. I know the hot secretary thing sounds cliche. But ya... hot secretary.

The situation lends itself to exploring all kinds of things so I can accommodate anything you might be into. The more I think about this idea, the more I like it.

I'm at work now, so I probably won't get back to this until this evening (EST).

JadenMystic

Sounds good to me. :-) I'll get to play multiple people and the ghost in the people.

thesleepyrobot

Quote from: JadenMystic on September 17, 2012, 08:17:16 PM
Sounds good to me. :-) I'll get to play multiple people and the ghost in the people.

Yeah, that's exactly what I had in mind. I hope you like variety.

JadenMystic

thesleepyrobot

I was thinking they should be in their mid-20s and childless. What do you think? What other details should we work out up front?

It had crossed my mind that when she isn't possessing people, she could possess a pet. Just another option in case you are into that sort of thing.

JadenMystic

So exotic solo once you become a full member. Works for me! :-)

thesleepyrobot

Cool! My mind was racing today with all sorts of ideas about where this could go.

JadenMystic

I'm really open to just about anything. On I need to update my O/O page a little but other than that it's pretty up too date.

Congratulations on now being a full member. :-)

thesleepyrobot

Quote from: JadenMystic on September 18, 2012, 12:01:20 PM
I'm really open to just about anything. On I need to update my O/O page a little but other than that it's pretty up too date.

That's really great. I'll check it out

Quote from: JadenMystic on September 18, 2012, 12:01:20 PM
Congratulations on now being a full member. :-)

Thanks! I was starting to wonder if it was going to happen.

JadenMystic

Lol ok. Usually it takes about 3-5 days. Normally only 3 if you're really active in answering questions and all.

thesleepyrobot

It might take a day or three to update my profile, familiarize myself with the newly revealed areas of Elliquiy, and start the roleplay.

What section exactly do you think would be the most suitable for this roleplay? You mentioned Exotic Solo, but I see there are different 'levels'.

JadenMystic

Take all the time you need to adjust to the site. Lol. I'm still working on learning the site and I've been here a few years. :-) If we have the wife in an animal and the husband does anything with the animal, the story has to go in extreme. I goofed the other day when  I said exotic.. :-[