I can't sir, it's liquid.

Started by JarsofPickles, January 29, 2014, 02:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JarsofPickles

In this game, you are the last poster's butler. They will ask you to do something impossible, and you have to explain how you did it even though it should be impossible.

So for the example, one person says "Cut my milk!" Instead of saying the title, I would then go on to explain that I simply froze the milk in order to cut it.

Butler! Fetch me the Headless Horseman's head!
<3

Blythe

I grew a pumpkin, carved it into the shape of a jack o' lantern, and gave it as a gift to the Headless Horseman! When he wore it to compensate for his headlessness, I then stole it back from him and brought it to you!

Butler, find me a unicorn!

Blythe

Quote from: Blythe on January 29, 2014, 06:53:11 PM
I grew a pumpkin, carved it into a jack o' lantern, and gave it as a gift to the Headless Horseman! When he wore it to compensate for his headlessness, I then stole it back from him and brought it to you!

Butler, find me a unicorn!

JarsofPickles

I found a breed of horse with facial protrusions that could, with selective breeding, become unicorns, and bred them.

Butler, bring me vegetarian-friendly meat!
<3

Tyrhung

I raised a calf from birth and led him every day through the streets, so that all the children could come out and play with him.  As he grew, I told the children that unless they ate nothing but vegetables, some day their favorite calf would have to die in order to feed them.  The children grew, and so did the calf, and the children became adults, and the calf became a cow.  They all bonded with the cow, who would come trotting up to them whenever they called, playing with them even through their adulthood.  Satisfied that the cow was friendly with vegetarians, I slaughtered it there on the spot and brought you its meat.  I trust this satisfies your request?    O:)

Butler!  I need you to stop time immediately!

JarsofPickles

I removed the batteries from your watch and clocks, sir, as requested.

Butler, bring me the horizon.
<3

Ryo242

Quote from: JarsofPickles on January 30, 2014, 08:32:58 PM
I removed the batteries from your watch and clocks, sir, as requested.

Butler, bring me the horizon.

-Snaps fingers and a maid presents a picture of a setting sun along a flat plain- 

"Now I must request the soul of a ginger female, if you would be so kind, my good man."
The Awkward Shrug for when I have to blow you off and you need to know why.
Lightswitches to my heart and more.
Ponycurious? Why is this guy always so happy?
Tools of Fun:  "Goddess Catching Net" (made by Acme Corporation)
Click here for story ideas

Tyrhung

I put these gumdrops on the gingerbread man's chest and coated her in ghostly white frosting for you!

Butler!  Set the lake on fire!

Ryo242

I don't quite see the merit of burning an entire team of Los Angeles basketball players has... But it's been done.  -Gets off the phone and closes it while screams can be heard on the other side-  Oh and Miss Lake was visiting as well.  Fortunate... -Cue Evil laughter-

I would like you to arrange a flight to Neverland for Monday, Feb. 30th..

JarsofPickles

One trip to the late Micheal Jackson's ranch has been arranged as requested, sir. By the way, Ryo, I am so sending you a friend request when I'm a full member. :D

Butler, fetch me my invisible car without directions.
<3

Ryo242

Priscilla.  Activate "X-Ray Vision" mode.  Locate Miss JarofPickles "invisible" car.  -Maid nods and goes off in search.  After five minutes, GPS coordinates are sent-  Excuse me a second.

-Disappears for 3 minutes before an invisible car comes crashing through the nearest wall, causing debris and an unfortunate patron standing near the wall to be scattered everywhere-

Can't.. -cough, stumble out of wreckage-  drive stick...

-After being tidied up-  I would like to request a return trip to Micheal Jackson's ranch.. Oh and his ressurection for the trip would be nice.

JarsofPickles

I simply sent you back in time, before his death, and arranged for you to have dinner there. Hope you enjoyed it, you had to wait to get back to this moment in time. (You got it wrong, by the way! JarSofPickles. :) )

Butler, bring me the sun in the form of an edible cake.
<3

Tyrhung

I have brought you this host wafer, from the Cathedral down the street.  The priest there tells me it's the Son in cake form.

Butler!  Cry me a river, and swim to me in it.

JarsofPickles

I cried into a newly formed river channel as the dam was being removed, and you fell in. To prevent you from drowning, I swam to your aid.

Butler! I require that you feed me without moving. Preferably pizza.
<3

Tyrhung

As per your request, I have ordered the moving vans to come to the house tomorrow instead.  Given the small matter that you would not wear a bib whilst I fed you the pizza you desired, I have likewise taken the liberty of asking the maid to bring you clean linens.

Butler!  Stop the interstate highway bridge from freezing over in this winter storm!

JarsofPickles

I moved it to Jamaica, it is now safe.

Butler! Bring me a pickle that was never a cucumber.
<3

Tyrhung

(lol  :-) )

Here you are, one thoroughly pickled banana pepper.  Shall I fetch you the rest of the jar as well?

Butler!  Polish my old canvas tennis shoes to a shine I can see my reflection in as clearly as a mirror!

Cryptic

I have dipped your canvas shoes into silver and polished them to a high shine for you sir. Shall I do the same for your Tennis shoes?

Butler fetch me a pig that tastes of strawberries!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Fabjuth

I have retrieved the pig that was sampling strawberries in the garden out back.

Butler, please fetch me a year!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

Sir, it took me a while but I finally found you the perfect calender!

Butler please fetch me a clock that doesn't tell time!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Daoine Sidhe

M'lady, as requested, I have painted over the numbers on the clock so that they blend perfectly with the background of the clock face.  I also rotated the clock by an unknown number of degrees, so that what used to be the "12" is no longer upright.

Butler!  I left my time machine running, and now it's jumping randomly from time to time.  I need you to turn it off and bring it back to right now.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

rouwdy

Ma'am here it is. Its me just 48 years older. Its just I had to wait 48 years before your time machine showed up so I unpluged it and copied it but bigger to fit it in and bring it back.

Butler I left the window open and the wind blew in. See it out for me will you.

Fabjuth

Courtesy of some fans strapped to the back of some sheepdogs, the wind has been herded back outside.

Butler! Please fetch me a jar of light!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Vill

Yes, sir. --Returns with a jar of light peanut butter, light mayonnaise, and light whipped cream.-- These are all the lights we have in the mansion, sir.

Butler! I demand the gravity be turned down in the study: it is absolute murder on my joints.

Ms Gavane

It did take some time sir, but the study is now completely under water.

Butler, if you would kindly fetch me the moon. Quickly, of course.
O/O