Sinful Brides (FULL!!)

Started by Wicked Emi, June 07, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

"Wake up sleepy head"

A voice coming from everywhere yet no where, you look up only see what seems like a man.

"Ahh, finally, you're awake. Hello princess," the man like being laughs.

The voice is cold, yet it sounds barely human at all....wait...where are you?

"Aw, you have noticed you are not where I plucked you. I picked you to match my son's, they need a bride."

What .... the.... fuck...you think to your self.

"We need heirs my dear, and demons cannot mate with our own"

He seemed to read your every thought. You feel a spike of fear...you need to run..

"Also don't bother running away, you can't escape. There is a magical field that binds you here."

Your head starts to hurt and you hold it, magical field?

All you hear is that laugh again and your world goes dark.

PLOT;
You are in a mansion with seven demons and six other human brides, each of you have your own ability. As you are not plain human, but gifted ones. The worst part is that you just learned that you have to marry one of the demons. Of course, you don't decide, they choose you! Worst of all...well like the third worst of all...you can't escape. There is only two options! Find these other women, use your abilities to escape some how...or accept your fate and marry and spawn a demon.

Wicked Emi

OPTIONS: Colors mean nothing

Pride ~ TAKEN by TheBlackThrone

Greed ~ TAKEN by Gateman

Lust ~ TAKEN by Levi

Envy ~ TAKEN by Bowen

Gluttony ~ TAKEN by Muse

Wrath ~ TAKEN by Gannameade

Sloth ~ TAKEN by BlueEyedBard

Despair ~ TAKEN by Gannameade

Goody-Two Shoes ~ TAKEN by Bekah Boo

Bad Girl ~ TAKEN by Dragongoddess

Sporty Girl ~ TAKEN by Bekah Boo

Brave Girl ~ TAKEN by Chantarelle

Shy Girl ~ TAKEN by Saika

Loud Mouth ~ TAKEN by Emi

Quiet/silent ~ TAKEN by Murvoen (Mute)

Nerd/Geek ~ TAKEN by Dragongoddess

Character Skeleton
[float=right][img height=250][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] 16+

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (Piercings, tattoo, scars, obvious birth marks)

[b]Sin or ability:[/b] (This will depend on who you pick)
[b]Information about ability:[/b] (Demons will have abilities)

[b]Personality:[/b] (Main trait and then the rest)

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]O/O's:[/b] (Link or list, your choice)

Please post work sheets in thread! Thank you ~

Sye

I would like to vote for Shy girl please XD

How strong of an ability? Is there  a specific thing you want us to stick to or free range?

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

TheBlackThrone

I would like Pride if you'll have me.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Wicked Emi

BlueEyedBard

I would like to to throw my hat in for Sloth, if I may.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Levi

Did you want us to post cs here?, as this is only an interest check right now.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 07, 2018, 12:29:33 PM
I would like to to throw my hat in for Sloth, if I may.
You got it!

Quote from: Levi on June 07, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
Did you want us to post cs here?, as this is only an interest check right now.
So....I honestly didn't expect this to take off so fast >.<
Give me just  moment to edit this and yeah, posting here makes my life very easy lol

Levi

Quote from: Wicked Emi on June 07, 2018, 12:38:36 PM
So....I honestly didn't expect this to take off so fast >.<
Give me just  moment to edit this and yeah, posting here makes my life very easy lol

No worries :)

TheBlackThrone

Pride

Name: Xol'ganath (Demon Name - Zol'g'an'naw'th); Pride; Lord of Chains

Height: 6'3" (Varies)
Weight: Appears 200+
Extra: Pride bears no significant scars, tattoos, or marks. His skin seems immaculate and unscathed. As a demon, he can only take on two shades: black or white. He lacks the beautiful arrays bestowed by light. However, humans and beings of light can influence his flesh to change color on contact, giving him a natural complexion.

Sin or ability: Pride
Information about ability:

• Chain Lord – Either his ability or his position, Pride controls chains. The chains can take on various forms from being serrated or as smooth as glass. The chains come from the void; nowhere. Their length is immeasurable and Pride will ensnare, constrict, and enslave whoever he chooses to with them. He believes himself to be a master and everyone else is beneath him. It was only natural that he be the ruler of chains. The chains are abnormal. They aren’t indestructible, say, if a demonic or blessed weapon or object was used to sever them, but they are his primary weapon and can perform unusual magic.
  • Demonic Transformation – Pride will shapeshift from his demonic form to a handsome form and back. He takes pride in his appearance. Compliments and flattery will get one everywhere with him. As a demon, his flesh is either black or stark-white. He cannot take on any other colors unless one born in the light were to make physical contact with him. His horns are like a crown. They extend from his head almost like antlers on a deer. He will wear armor to encase his blackened or ashen body. Because…well…the armor is beautiful.
  • Shadow/Mirror Walk – Wherever there’s a shadow or a mirror, Pride could potentially appear. The shadows because he resides in the darkness. A mirror for one takes pride in one’s beauty in such an object. Cover the mirror or smash it and keep the lights on. Just be warned, the brighter the light the darker the shadows.
  • Demon Physiology – As a demon, Pride is stronger, faster, and tougher than a mere human (he added “mere”). He even believes himself to be better, smarter, and more beautiful than a human will ever be. Pride regenerates injuries quickly unless injuries were inflicted by blessed, holy, or demonic weapons. He is not one of the winged-demons. He cannot naturally fly. He does, however, use his chains for transport.

Personality: Vanity; Pride tries to be the best at everything and he doesn’t settle for failure or second place. The Ricky Bobby law applies with this demon: “If you’re not first; you’re last!” This makes Pride a very sore loser. Actually, he won’t ever admit to being a loser or second to anyone. Yes, he is that stubborn. He is possibly the vainest of all the demons. In his human form, he enjoys being pampered: massages, pedicures, baths, grooming, shopping, etc. You may even be able to talk to him about the latest clothes, hairstyles, and products with him. They would be great offerings (hint-hint!) What do humans call it? Metrosexual? Pft, whatever. It is very easy for one to forget that Pride is an archdemon, but he will be sure to remind the person of their place—forcefully. As his motto goes: “I deserve only the best.” He believes he does. Therefore, he desires only the best bride (who he believes is the best at least), and she will know her place. If not, he will break her. If Pride wants something, then he will try to take it. The demon likes to be flattered, but don’t take him for a fool. Flattery will get a person mostly everywhere with him, but he just might figure out your actual plan. Fool me once? As the saying goes…He may seem like the most metro of the demons, but he is also one of the most dominant.

Bio: Pride has lived for as long as pride existed in the hearts of humans, which is a pretty long time. There was only so much a demon could do before he grew bored. It took several centuries, but his father had this interesting idea for a game. At least that’s what Pride thought of it as. He marry a human? Like a human would ever be worthy of his hand. It was either play the marriage game or continue to slowly rot in boredom for who knows how many more years? Pride decided to participate with the desire to be entertained. What he doesn’t know is that he just might find someone worthy...

O/O's: O/O

Pride's Ons: Fiesty; Sassy; Dirty Talk; Bold; Foreplay; Teasing; Chains; Biting; Spanking; Clawing; Licking; (Receiving) Cock Worship; (Giving) Tit play; (Giving) Humiliation; (Giving) Excess Cum/Cum Facials; Man-handling; Rough Sex; Vanilla Sex; Hair pulling; Collars and Leashes; etc.

Pride's Offs: If it belongs in a toilet, no. Blood play (like buckets of blood no. Small wounds not an issue). See O/Os for more.

Theme Song:
The gates are open

Gannameade

Levi

Lust

Name: Dafydd (As he is known currently)

Height: 6'
Weight: The perfect weight for any lady and possibly the occasional man...
Extra: Several ear piercings, tongue and nipple piercings.

Sin or ability: Lust.
Sinful gaze- The ability to make any person instantly horney with a single soldering gaze. Most of the time he uses this to get you into his bed. He might occasionally use it for others benefits, but mostly his own

Demonic form- Lust in his demon form is the ultimate package,sleek hair, small deliciously pointed horns, golden eyes that leaving any female wanting more then a single glance, his ears are pointed and his physic is sculptured to perfection.

Desired Touch- If the gaze doesn't work, Dafydd falls back on his demonic touch, skin to skin contact is all it takes and he's covered in wet panties in no time. Once he's got his chosen company in bed his touch can keep his companion cumming continuously until he is slated...which can take ALL night.

Personality: Any demon worth a grain of salt is vain and Lust has vanity to spare, he's sinfully sexy and he knows it. He loves the attention that people give him and he takes pleasure from their pleasure. There's nothing more thrilling to him then a crowd of admirers, Dafydd will simply lounge like some great tom cat and bask in their adoration. Their is only one major problem, he can only sleep with someone once. Once he has taken a lover for the night, his powers never work on them again, this has left him very sarcastic and negative to love in general.

Bio: Lust was created the moment Adam and Eve realized they were the opposite sex and Dafydd along with his brothers is like beyond carbon dating. When their father mentioned the game Dafydd was the least interested of the lot, what was he supposed to do with a bride he could only fuck once? Maybe he should just sleep with all of the "brides" and get it over and done with.

O/O's:Levi's o/o's
Lust on's Anything goes in the bedroom, really! Ever heard of the Kama sutra, Dafydd wrote it!
Lust off'sVore, Gore, watersports
Theme song
INXS, Need you tonight

Wicked Emi

Gannameade

thanks will work on the CS.  For it.

TheBlackThrone

I believe I finished my CS for Pride. Let me know if there's anything you want me to alter.  :-)
The gates are open

Wicked Emi

Loud Mouth

Name: Jacqueline Trent "Jack"

Height: 5'4
Weight: 138 lbs
Extra: There are way too many tattoos to name, please look at image. Does have dimple piercings, and tongue ring. Has small

Ability: Sound manipulation

• Can mimic and distort noise
  • Replicate frequencies
  • Create sonic blasts that can stun

Personality: Loud mouth, Jack has no problem telling people exactly how she feels about things. Especially in a quip sarcastic tone with a hint of flirtation. As one can assume, she is blunt about everything. That being said, if she knows she genuinely hurt your feelings...and she actually likes you, she will attempt to stutter out an apology. Jack has a very big personality and doesn't hide who she is or what she wants. A feisty girl who is known for her arguments and not giving in easily. Stubborn but reliable, when she says she will do something...she will do it. It is also why she doesn't promise much. The complete opposite of shy, she gets comfortable easily and is an open book about sex and flirting, but rather shut off when it comes to anything else.

Bio: Jack comes from a female dominate home, her mother was queen bitch and she raised her daughter to not be a weak willed woman. Her mother had everything, an amazing job as a lawyer, a husband who did what she wanted and when she wanted it, beautiful children who mostly listened to her, and she ran the house like her own personal castle. Since Jack was raised in this type of household, she is strong willed and has a very big personality. It also meant that Jack thought she could be anything....so she became a streamer. A very....very...popular streamer. Her big personality, good looks, her ability, and her lack of fucks to give; made her a very popular streamer and the ability to make some serious cash.

Some downsides however, is when it comes to more dominate men, it is almost a constant battle. Most men do not want a woman that argues about just about everything and challenges them. Jack was born with the ability and she gets it from her mom...which probably has a lot to do with why she is such a good lawyer.

O/O's: List first
On's: Power play, Dirty talking, Forced nudity, Non-con, Oral, Spanking, Voyeurism/Exhibitionism, Biting, Hair pulling, handjobs and blowjobs, Licking, Teasing, Bondage, Pleasure control, Sexual frustration, hate sex
Off's: Anything bathroom or excessive pain or blood.

Sye

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on June 07, 2018, 01:54:06 PM
I believe I finished my CS for Pride. Let me know if there's anything you want me to alter.  :-)

I just want to say, Pride is amazing! Not to stroke your ego or anything lol

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Saika on June 07, 2018, 02:26:41 PM
I just want to say, Pride is amazing! Not to stroke your ego or anything lol

Pride's ego = stroked.

What has been done cannot be undone now.  ::) (Joking)
The gates are open

Murvoen

Might I jump in as the quiet/silent girl? I like the challenge that's presented by playing a mute character ^^
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on June 07, 2018, 12:46:35 PM
Pride

Name: Xol'ganath (Demon Name - Zol'g'an'naw'th); Pride; Lord of Chains

Height: 6'3" (Varies)
Weight: Appears 200+
Extra: Pride bears no significant scars, tattoos, or marks. His skin seems immaculate and unscathed. As a demon, he can only take on two shades: black or white. He lacks the beautiful arrays bestowed by light. However, humans and beings of light can influence his flesh to change color on contact, giving him a natural complexion.

Sin or ability: Pride

• Chain Lord – Either his ability or his position, Pride controls chains. The chains can take on various forms from being serrated or as smooth as glass. The chains come from the void; nowhere. Their length is immeasurable and Pride will ensnare, constrict, and enslave whoever he chooses to with them. He believes himself to be a master and everyone else is beneath him. It was only natural that he be the ruler of chains. The chains are abnormal. They aren’t indestructible, say, if a demonic or blessed weapon or object was used to sever them, but they are his primary weapon and can perform unusual magic.
  • Demonic Transformation – Pride will shapeshift from his demonic form to a handsome form and back. He takes pride in his appearance. Compliments and flattery will get one everywhere with him. As a demon, his flesh is either black or stark-white. He cannot take on any other colors unless one born in the light were to make physical contact with him. His horns are like a crown. They extend from his head almost like antlers on a deer. He will wear armor to encase his blackened or ashen body. Because…well…the armor is beautiful.
  • Shadow/Mirror Walk – Wherever there’s a shadow or a mirror, Pride could potentially appear. The shadows because he resides in the darkness. A mirror for one takes pride in one’s beauty in such an object. Cover the mirror or smash it and keep the lights on. Just be warned, the brighter the light the darker the shadows.
  • Demon Physiology – As a demon, Pride is stronger, faster, and tougher than a mere human (he added “mere”). He even believes himself to be better, smarter, and more beautiful than a human will ever be. Pride regenerates injuries quickly unless injuries were inflicted by blessed, holy, or demonic weapons. He is not one of the winged-demons. He cannot naturally fly. He does, however, use his chains for transport.

Personality: Vanity; Pride tries to be the best at everything and he doesn’t settle for failure or second place. The Ricky Bobby law applies with this demon: “If you’re not first; you’re last!” This makes Pride a very sore loser. Actually, he won’t ever admit to being a loser or second to anyone. Yes, he is that stubborn. He is possibly the vainest of all the demons. In his human form, he enjoys being pampered: massages, pedicures, baths, grooming, shopping, etc. You may even be able to talk to him about the latest clothes, hairstyles, and products with him. They would be great offerings (hint-hint!) What do humans call it? Metrosexual? Pft, whatever. It is very easy for one to forget that Pride is an archdemon, but he will be sure to remind the person of their place—forcefully. As his motto goes: “I deserve only the best.” He believes he does. Therefore, he desires only the best bride (who he believes is the best at least), and she will know her place. If not, he will break her. If Pride wants something, then he will try to take it. The demon likes to be flattered, but don’t take him for a fool. Flattery will get a person mostly everywhere with him, but he just might figure out your actual plan. Fool me once? As the saying goes…He may seem like the most metro of the demons, but he is also one of the most dominant.

Bio: Pride has lived for as long as pride existed in the hearts of humans, which is a pretty long time. There was only so much a demon could do before he grew bored. It took several centuries, but his father had this interesting idea for a game. At least that’s what Pride thought of it as. He marry a human? Like a human would ever be worthy of his hand. It was either play the marriage game or continue to slowly rot in boredom for who knows how many more years? Pride decided to participate with the desire to be entertained. What he doesn’t know is that he just might find someone worthy...

O/O's: O/O

Pride's Ons: Fiesty; Sassy; Dirty Talk; Bold; Foreplay; Teasing; Chains; Biting; Spanking; Clawing; Licking; (Receiving) Cock Worship; (Giving) Tit play; (Giving) Humiliation; (Giving) Excess Cum/Cum Facials; Man-handling; Rough Sex; Vanilla Sex; Hair pulling; Collars and Leashes; etc.

Pride's Offs: If it belongs in a toilet, no. Blood play (like buckets of blood no. Small wounds not an issue). See O/Os for more.

Theme Song:
I agree, VERY well done! Approved!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Murvoen on June 07, 2018, 02:39:55 PM
Might I jump in as the quiet/silent girl? I like the challenge that's presented by playing a mute character ^^
Awesome! I get you down

Levi

Murvoen

Ashlyn Sommers

Name: Ashlyn Sommers

Height: 5'4" (162 cm roughly)
Weight: 125 lbs.
Extra: Basic earlobe piercings, a small tattoo on her wrist notifying of a penicillin allergy, and her parents' phone numbers in case of emergency, and an under bust tattoo.

Sin or ability: Empathic Capabilities

• Can feel/read a person's emotions through physical contact or across typical speaking distance
  • Can project her own emotions to share them with another
  • Can pacify and manipulate another's emotions (strong wills can prove difficult to overcome)

Personality: Quiet - Even if she could speak it's not likely she would very often. The role of observer and listener is one she likes, and it's one well suited to her unique abilities. With it comes a deep well of patience and a belief that anyone (yes even demons) need a little empathy from time to time. Like everything else about her, her anger is calm and well controlled. It takes a lot for her to lash out, but when she does she's not above striking someone to get the point across. Her stubborn edge has seen her through difficult times, as has her perserverance. Without them, certain social situations and events in her life may have been impossible to navigate.

Bio:
Born with a malformation to her vocal chords Ashlyn has never been able to speak. The most she can do is a hoarse, rasping sort of sound that makes itself known mostly when she laughs or cries. When younger she attempted speech, but the sounds could not be formed properly even if her mouth produced the right shapes. She learned to use ASL (American Sign Language), and a little phrase book that she keeps close by for day to day interaction. Although her parents loved her dearly, there were times things got very very difficult. Especially when she was younger and still trying to remember her signs for various emotions. The more complex they were the harder it was to communicate them. It got easier as she grew older and her vocabulary expanded, and when it came to sharing her feelings she took to writing them down for others to read rather than explain them through sign language.

Getting a phone and a basic text to speech app in middle school made life a million times easier. But more than that she found herself better understanding how those around her felt if she happened to brush against them. It grew until she found herself in conversations where every word was flavored with how the other person felt. Eventually she had to learn to shut it all out sometimes or else it became too much. More importantly she found she could share her own feelings. Make herself heard in a way she hadn't been able to before. It became immensely useful with her future friends and significant others, as well as during more intimate occasions, though she keeps it mostly to herself.

Now she's learned that because of it she's to be the bride of a demon. Ashlyn isn't pleased with that outcome, but feels it just might help her make her escape. After all, if they don't have the desire to chase her, nor feel any emotion but apathy towards her, then they wouldn't care if she simply left. It'll take more than herself to make it work though. Outside the willing or the weak willed, it's difficult to make a person change how they feel.

O/O's:Ashlyn's O/O's
Theme Song:
The Sound of Silence

Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Gannameade

Wrath

Name: Kulan’Gath (Demon Name - Cool’an Gath): Wrath- Lord of War

Height: 6'2" (Varies)
Weight: Appears 255+
Extra: Wrath has a blood mark over his chest, that he had turned into a tattoo.  It is a magic dagger that he is never without (When it comes out of his skin, it looks like a short sword in anyone else’s hands.   He has at least 5-10 weapons on him at all times.  His eyes glow red when he is angry or he feels a fight coming on (that is your 1 warning!).

Sin or ability: Wrath
  • Weapon Manipulation – User can create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any kind of weapons with perfect skill, whether pre-modern, modern or even futuristic using laser, plasma, antimatter or even more exotic ammunition/attacks. If it is a weapon or could be improvised as one, they are completely proficient with it..
  • Demonic Transformation – Wrath will shapeshift from his demonic form to his human form and back at will. His muscular form exists in either state.   He has various piercings and tattoos over his body in between scales.  Most of them are weapons he can summon.  His most common appearance is his dark-skinned human male.  His demon form is deep red, sturdy humanoid form.  Spikes that come from his hands like claws, he can make spikes come from just about any part of his body to cause damage, knees, elbows, feet, ankles, head.  In this form he doesn’t wear armor, because armor is for the weak.  Mostly because he regenerates very quickly, the more he fights the more energy he generates.  Which allows him to heal that much faster.
  • Fire Manipulation – He is the premiere lord of fire, because it was the first weapon, there isn’t much he can’t do with.  He can even make constructs to fight with him.  He will coat himself with fire to keep others from discovering his true form.  His skill with fire is so great he can change it into other forms of energy to use in the form of a weapon.
  • Kinetic Energy Manipulation – His greatest ability is kinetic energy manipulation, from a punch, a slap, a grenade, anything basically.  He absorbs that energy to use as raw power, speed, strength, endurance.  He will let you hit him, so he can hit you back, only harder.
  • Demon Physiology – As a demon, Wrath is destruction pure and simple, he stronger, more durable, faster, with enhance senses he is better than any human sniper.  He is not like that.  He is more of a up close and personal killer.  “There is nothing like holding the heart of your dead enemy in your hands.”  .

Personality: War:   Master of fighting, war and destruction.  He has learned so many ways to hurt, maim, kill.  I will win or I will kill you for trying to beat me!  The struggle is real and I probably caused it in the first place.  “To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!”   He stole that from me!

Bio: Wrath was the first!  The one…the Prime.  You remember that Cain and Able?  That was me!  He has been fighting since he was created.  Bred to be on top. He lives for war, everything is a competition!  EVERYTHING!  If you think it isn’t ask the prick with the silver medal, in his hand instead of the Gold how it feels to be 1st runner up.  He is in only in slight competition with his brother Pride, (with his weak ass).   Wrath dresses more suit and tie!  He is stylish but he isn’t into that Metrosexual crap like his brother.  There is something about beating the crap out of some goober in a shirt and tie, then having a woman pull him by his tie into her room.   He has been corrupting men and women for so long he doesn’t know anything else for the most part.  He does what he does…because he is good at it damn it what other reason is there to do it?

“What the hell do you mean marry someone?  Please you really expect me to find some wench to put up with me and still be exciting afterwards?  Right.  Sure, I will play your game dad.  But you know how I hate to lose."

Wrath's Ons: Likes a woman willing to fight back.  Weak women- not worth his time, likes women with some give to them, Dirty Talk – talk is cheap!  Invented Rough Sex and Makeup sex! Willing to tease if it gets him what he wants.  Willing to take a woman till she begs him to stop, as that means she will owe him and he can come back anytime he wants.  He is willing to what is needed as long as she is moaning and screaming for him.  Choking?  - did you really just ask that damn stupid question?  Love large breasted women, just so he can pierce them and make them his feisty pet.  Enjoys pets, but the pet better bark…even submits to him and kill anyone else but their master (him)! 
Wrath's Offs: toilet pay = no. Bloodplay (He can be vampiric, but outside of that hell no!)

Theme Song: