Dark Hearts 5e [Hard Difficulty] West Marches Style (Recruiting, Co-DM Wanted)

Started by Jezabelle, December 06, 2017, 06:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezabelle

Quote from: Lockepick on December 08, 2017, 06:55:08 PM
I'll be gone for the weekend, so I won't have a sheet until Monday!

Alrighty, we'll see how things go but I'm not anticipating we get going much quicker than that if the present rate of interest and application holds steady.

Cataclysmic Archangel

This looks interesting.  I have a D&D 5E character that I'd like to try out, however I think he's terrible for this scenario.  I've played him in a few different 5E games, and each and every time the game has ended abruptly, usually within the same 1st day IC.  Might try to give him a whirl again.

Unfortunately he's kind of a mixed multi-class, and doesn't really come into his own for a few levels.  I'll need to think about how he might function at 1st level, whether he'd die super quickly.

AndyZ

Name: Nara of the Azure Monastery
Race: Wood Elf
Gender: Futa (Let's go with penis instead of a clitoris, vagina, no external scrotum but she has one internal testicle and one ovary.  She's theoretically capable of getting someone pregnant, but the sperm count of her semen is significantly lower than that of a male, so it takes a lot of effort and it's rare to the point where she has no fear of causing a pregnancy in casual dalliances.  Granted, one in a million still means there's a chance if the story calls for it in some way...)

Sexuality (IC): Gynosexual
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Only interested in females, not interested in serious dom/sub relationships but could be interested in experimentation.  NC should be discussed beforehand, but Nara will very likely be willing in the occasional liaison.  The more humanoid, the better.

Physical Description: Nara wears the traditional outfit of those from the Azure Monastery.  Her long golden hair is usually left to flutter behind her, and she knows how to fight so it never accidentally gets in the way.

Personal History: The Azure Monastery is a strange and mysterious spire, the upper levels of which are closed off to all save the archmage who lives within it.  Periodically, orphaned children and infants are brought within, and are given a chance at a better life.  At adulthood, however, each is asked to leave in order to make room for more orphans.

Nara had no idea how difficult life was outside until her hundredth birthday passed.  She's never fully felt like she belonged, and has traveled far in the last few decades, eventually coming to the island with the city of Hard Harbour.  She hopes to explore throughout the island, and eventually beyond.

Demise Preference: Probably Death, possibly Imprisonment depending on circumstances.  Being captured and kept by a female humanoid as a sexual plaything could be fun depending on what the villain in question is.

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1422890
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Cataclysmic Archangel on December 09, 2017, 05:56:09 AM
This looks interesting.  I have a D&D 5E character that I'd like to try out, however I think he's terrible for this scenario.  I've played him in a few different 5E games, and each and every time the game has ended abruptly, usually within the same 1st day IC.  Might try to give him a whirl again.

Unfortunately he's kind of a mixed multi-class, and doesn't really come into his own for a few levels.  I'll need to think about how he might function at 1st level, whether he'd die super quickly.

There's only one way to find out  ::) may as well be scientific about it.  Or just roll up a random character and give them a spin.

Quote from: AndyZ on December 09, 2017, 10:18:11 AM

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102977.0

Female sexual encounters, but NC can be okay in the occasional scenario.  Best to ask first.

Physical Description: Nara wears the traditional outfit of those from the Azure Monastery.  Her long golden hair is usually left to flutter behind her, and she knows how to fight so it never accidentally gets in the way.

Personal History: The Azure Monastery is a strange and mysterious spire, the upper levels of which are closed off to all save the archmage who lives within it.  Periodically, orphaned children and infants are brought within, and are given a chance at a better life.  At adulthood, however, each is asked to leave in order to make room for more orphans.

Nara had no idea how difficult life was outside until her hundredth birthday passed.  She's never fully felt like she belonged, and has spread outward towards the fringes of the city and beyond as a result.  More comfortable in the wilderness than in Hard Harbour, but unable to survive on her own, she's forced to try to find friends with her limited social skills.

Demise Preference: Probably Death, though I might be talked into Imprisonment depending on a few factors.

I took a couple liberties with the background, like changing a few of the personality traits and having a piece of rubble from the Azure Monastery instead of a hunting trophy.  Hopefully that's okay, and if not, I can change it.

1.  Please give us an "anatomical sketch" link on Gender as to what your Futa is like (is there a vagina as well? Are there balls?).  I've seen lots of conflicting versions of what  a Futa technically has downstairs.  This would be entirely for the benefit of your fellow players, it's approved regardless.  I just like to nip any misunderstandings in the bud because I've seen there be plenty of confusion over this in the past.

2.  "Nara had no idea how difficult life was outside until her hundredth birthday passed.  She's never fully felt like she belonged, and has spread outward towards the fringes of the city and beyond as a result" implies the Monastery is on the island, this is not going to be allowed I'm afraid.  It's somewhere(tm) off-island.

3.  Please update the Acceptable Encounters to include a brief description a la other players', I get that if someone wants to get lewd with you they'll need to check your O\Os but this is meant as an on-character shorthand.

Approved.

That's three approved characters, IC and OOC going up shortly.

Caitlin

My sheet is almost ready (just have to fill in the personality traits) and I still have to come up with a history, but otherwise my character is ready. I'm not sure about the background equipment though, it contains a lot of double stuff compared to the class equipment pack. Is it okay to sell that stuff for gold coins and just save that money up until I can buy something more useful?

It's been 11 pm here, I'll add the final details tomorrow.

[edit]

Sheet is updated.

Name: Calner Nackle
Race: Forest Gnome

Sexuality (IC): Hetero sexual
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Calner is a Dom gnome who enjoys subjugating people to his will. He specializes in bondage, but also knows his way around whips. He’ll fight until death if anybody tries to dominate him, for he’s quite sick of people always picking on the little folks. He will die trying to set someone’s head straight and to prove that gnomes aren’t to be picked upon.

Physical Description: Green/ white hair, brown eyes, tanned skin
Personal History: Calner has lived a long and mostly merry life. He raised a family, had eleven children and was a happy community man in his peaceful village. This all changed when a necromancer passed through the area and needed corpses to fuel his undead army. Seeing no corpses around, the necromancer decided to create some first and he laid waste to half the forest. He raised the animals first, but the forest gnomes and wood elves followed soon after. Calner was among the few surviving gnomes and elves. He forged a pack with the wood elves and his remaining gnomes to study magic and beat the necromancer at his own game. Calner turned out to have a knack for magic and was one of the most promising students who set out first into the world, while the others stayed behind to train longer in an attempt to master their magic.

Demise Preference: Death

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1423042

Jezabelle

Quote from: Caitlin on December 09, 2017, 04:20:17 PM
My sheet is almost ready (just have to fill in the personality traits) and I still have to come up with a history, but otherwise my character is ready. I'm not sure about the background equipment though, it contains a lot of double stuff compared to the class equipment pack. Is it okay to sell that stuff for gold coins and just save that money up until I can buy something more useful?

It's been 11 pm here, I'll add the final details tomorrow.

Name: Calner Nackle
Race: Forest Gnome

Sexuality (IC): Hetero sexual
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): I find it hard to imagine playing a 331 year old forest gnome who has sex. I don’t have anything against others having sex, but I’ve never been into midget sex, so I’ll pass on that one. If this is truly a must then let me know and I'll think of something.

Physical Description: Green/ white hair, brown eyes, tanned skin
Personal History: <Still have to think this one through.>

Demise Preference: Death

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1423042

Approved.  You may sell, but at -1 Charisma with no relevant skill, I'm only gonna let you get half their value.  If you don't want to take that perhaps hold on to it for bartering with other players or giving to a party member well equipped to garner a good price.

Primary IC Thread
OOC Thread

I'd recommend establishing the nature of your relationships and taking a look around.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 09, 2017, 04:05:29 PM
There's only one way to find out  ::) may as well be scientific about it.  Or just roll up a random character and give them a spin.

Will go over what's already made and do some sheet work in the morning.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Cataclysmic Archangel on December 09, 2017, 06:00:36 PM
Will go over what's already made and do some sheet work in the morning.

Sure, keep in mind party sizes of four means you won't be paired off with everyone all the time anyway.

AndyZ

Gender: Futa (Let's go with penis instead of a clitoris, vagina, no external scrotum but she has one internal testicle and one ovary.  She's theoretically capable of getting someone pregnant, but the sperm count of her semen is significantly lower than that of a male, so it takes a lot of effort and it's rare to the point where she has no fear of causing a pregnancy in casual dalliances.  Granted, one in a million still means there's a chance if the story calls for it in some way...)

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Only interested in females, not interested in serious dom/sub relationships but could be interested in experimentation.  NC should be discussed beforehand, but Nara will very likely be willing in the occasional liaison.  The more humanoid, the better.

Nara had no idea how difficult life was outside until her hundredth birthday passed.  She's never fully felt like she belonged, and has traveled far in the last few decades, eventually coming to the island with the city of Hard Harbour.  She hopes to explore throughout the island, and eventually beyond.

Demise Preference: Probably Death, possibly Imprisonment depending on circumstances.  Being captured and kept by a female humanoid as a sexual plaything could be fun depending on what the villain in question is.

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Jezabelle

Good, simply override your old post with the new version as I've already got it linked in the roster.

Caitlin

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 09, 2017, 05:51:47 PM
Approved.  You may sell, but at -1 Charisma with no relevant skill, I'm only gonna let you get half their value.  If you don't want to take that perhaps hold on to it for bartering with other players or giving to a party member well equipped to garner a good price.
Actually, you may want to take a look at his cantrips... I took the Friends cantrip specifically to solve this problem with his low charisma. Having a low charisma makes it harder to barter yes, but it shouldn't become suddenly impossible, especially not with a cantrip that gives me advantage on all charisma rolls, or is the Friends cantrip effectively useless in your campaign?

Jezabelle

Quote from: Caitlin on December 10, 2017, 01:22:37 AM
Actually, you may want to take a look at his cantrips... I took the Friends cantrip specifically to solve this problem with his low charisma. Having a low charisma makes it harder to barter yes, but it shouldn't become suddenly impossible, especially not with a cantrip that gives me advantage on all charisma rolls, or is the Friends cantrip effectively useless in your campaign?

Hmmm, I missed that one when making my pass for relevant things, assumed it'd be a Charm spell or similar.

"For the duration, you have advantage on all Charisma checks directed at one creature of your choice that isn’t hostile toward you. When the spell ends, the creature realizes that you have used magic to influence its mood and becomes hostile toward you. A creature prone to violence might attack you. Another creature might seek retribution in other ways (at the DM’s discretion), depending on the nature of your interaction with it."

Certainly useful, there's a duration of one minute, which is enough time for at least a single transaction.  So over the course of a day moving far enough after making the sale that they cannot successfully id you to other merchants (being small helps) you should be able to offload it.

I'm still not going to allow 1:1 gold liquidation out of game, I'd need to look up the specific passage, but the DMG warns against allowing PCs to sell their items for their full value for a variety of reasons.  Friends could, is used cleverly over the course of the game, be used to get a very nice price for something indeed (supposing you don't just roll low twice being unskilled and at -1).

More or less, I'd allow you to liquidate at 75% value with the caveat that the merchants you screw actually exist and on the off chance you encounter them again will not remember you fondly.  They're not going to try to murder you, but they may be pissy in other ways--the nature of the campaign means almost all "mechanical activity" will be out of town so that's not too big a risk to take.  Additionally, I won't make you roll, because we'll assume if Friends doesn't give you the number you'd need you'll simply part ways with the merchant and try again on another one, eventually selling all items for a decent value.

AndyZ

Not my place to say anything, but are you sure you want the merchants hostile to you?

Jezabelle

Quote from: AndyZ on December 10, 2017, 01:34:37 AM
Not my place to say anything, but are you sure you want the merchants hostile to you?

It is a city, it's not like he's going to literally every merchant in the course of offloading some ink, a small knife, and some other stuff.

It'd be more of a "my isn't this awkward" should he run into them again than a "Reputation: Vilified" situation.

Anyway, this is recruitment, we can move further discussion to the OOC or PMs at player preference.

Caitlin

I suppose I'm better off selecting different starting gear then.

You're right about not allowing a 1:1 gold conversion, that's indeed in the DMG. There is nothing in the DMG about giving people with a lower charisma a harder time to sell their items though. I mean, a -1 is right below average (10). In practice, he's a little socially awkward. Being autistic I know all what that's like in real life, but it doesn't prevent me from getting a good price for stuff I sell, especially since I'm also very intelligent, which compensates the social awkwardness. Considering his far above intelligence, Calner would know when he's being cheated out on when it comes to selling his goods compared to other characters. I'm not asking for higher than fair prices, but I hope you'll at least allow the same prices everyone else gets if there is no rolling involved.

Either way, I updated the sheet. I even found something for 'Acceptable encounters'.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Caitlin on December 10, 2017, 02:06:03 AM
I suppose I'm better off selecting different starting gear then.

You're right about not allowing a 1:1 gold conversion, that's indeed in the DMG. There is nothing in the DMG about giving people with a lower charisma a harder time to sell their items though. I mean, a -1 is right below average (10). In practice, he's a little socially awkward. Being autistic I know all what that's like in real life, but it doesn't prevent me from getting a good price for stuff I sell, especially since I'm also very intelligent, which compensates the social awkwardness. Considering his far above intelligence, Calner would know when he's being cheated out on when it comes to selling his goods compared to other characters. I'm not asking for higher than fair prices, but I hope you'll at least allow the same prices everyone else gets if there is no rolling involved.

Either way, I updated the sheet. I even found something for 'Acceptable encounters'.

I take your meaning--I suppose a more accurate way to describe my feeling on the subject would be that I didn't see a way he'd be compellingly able to negotiate a good deal.

You won't be selling for less than other players, but if a high Charisma character worked a merchant with the appropriate social skill you could expect to see them walk away with a better deal.

To me, intellect factors in not with sealing the deal (especially in street interactions) but in knowing how much the item is worth.  Wisdom and Charisma would seem then to be the two major negotiating skills, Intellect to allow one to know what to even shoot for in the first place.  Of course Intellect helps you know an offer is below what it's worth, but it won't help much (directly) in getting a better price.

Anyway, we'd better move this and all subsequent questions to the OOC thread.

Chulanowa

Disguise Self
Name: Peren Dovetail
Race: firbolg

Sexuality (IC): Heterosexual, as far as he knows.
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Gay is okay, dubcon / coercive is fine; Player open to most things not involving pain, torture, or you know, effluent.

Physical Description: In his natural state, Peren is a massive man, towering just a few inches over eight feet, broad of chest and long of limb. A mop of unruly blonde hair crowns his head and is matched by a scruff of hair along his jaw and chin; though uncommonly seen, he has more of this hair on his elbows and chest. it's not just the size, but also the fact that his skin is a slate-blue, save for a healthy pink undertone to his cheeks and broad, almost bearlike nose. His eyes are a deep, dark green, and seem wise beyond his apparent years. When he uses his innate Disguise Self ability, he prefers to appear as a half-elf of middling height, blonde, fair-skinned, and attractive by most standards. He prefers simple, down-to-earth clothing, rustic weaves and earthy colors.

Personal History: Peren hails from the Türnweald, a deep forest that abuts a broad mountain range in lands to the north. His tribe lived as their ancestors always had, traveling under the shadowed boughs, gathering what they needed and no more, carefully avoiding the shadow-tainted waygates deeper in the woods. Peren, like any young firbolg, wanted to see more of his people's land, and so tried to find many opportunities to slip away to explore. One such venture led him to a cave in the foothills, where a fire burned; He'd never seen such a thing! Nor had he seen the sort of creature tending the fire. Much like a Firbolg, but tiny, old and wizened. The creature was a human, named Elod Tallarrow, and he said he'd been spending his years keeping the Shadowfell beasts at bay. Time after time, Peren visited the old man, learning from him in secret. The ranger had knowledge of the Türnweald that even the firbolg tribe did not, and what's more, he knew how to use weapons of steel.

The turning point in Peren's life came in a dark winter's night, when shadows swallowed the moon and a dark wind began howling through the trees. Something had happened, to awaken the dark creatures behind the waygates! In a rush, with no time to explain, Peren urged his people to safety along paths they had never known, the whole time holding hte rear with a few other young warriors of the tribe. He did not think about it at the time, but his family saw the steel dagger he had carried hidden all this time, the strange notes he played on a bark horn... and the arrival of Elod and some of his companions, animal and elf alike. The attack was foiled and, save for a few brave warriors, the firbolg tribe was sage. But Oot-Mak, the tribe's shaman, shook her head sadly; Peren had taken up steel weapons, and brought outsiders to the groves. He had held secrets from his tribe. He was not exiled, per se... but the elders conferred and sent him on a quest, to learn more, to meet allies, and seek the cause of goodness in the world

Demise Preference: Death; maybe corruption, depending on what "corruption" means?

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1424035

Jezabelle

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 10, 2017, 04:26:52 PM

Disguise Self
Name: Peren Dovetail
Race: firbolg

Sexuality (IC): Heterosexual, as far as he knows.
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Gay is okay, dubcon / coercive is fine; Player open to most things not involving pain, torture, or you know, effluent.

Physical Description: In his natural state, Peren is a massive man, towering just a few inches over eight feet, broad of chest and long of limb. A mop of unruly blonde hair crowns his head and is matched by a scruff of hair along his jaw and chin; though uncommonly seen, he has more of this hair on his elbows and chest. it's not just the size, but also the fact that his skin is a slate-blue, save for a healthy pink undertone to his cheeks and broad, almost bearlike nose. His eyes are a deep, dark green, and seem wise beyond his apparent years. When he uses his innate Disguise Self ability, he prefers to appear as a half-elf of middling height, blonde, fair-skinned, and attractive by most standards. He prefers simple, down-to-earth clothing, rustic weaves and earthy colors.

Personal History: Peren hails from the Türnweald, a deep forest that abuts a broad mountain range in lands to the north. His tribe lived as their ancestors always had, traveling under the shadowed boughs, gathering what they needed and no more, carefully avoiding the shadow-tainted waygates deeper in the woods. Peren, like any young firbolg, wanted to see more of his people's land, and so tried to find many opportunities to slip away to explore. One such venture led him to a cave in the foothills, where a fire burned; He'd never seen such a thing! Nor had he seen the sort of creature tending the fire. Much like a Firbolg, but tiny, old and wizened. The creature was a human, named Elod Tallarrow, and he said he'd been spending his years keeping the Shadowfell beasts at bay. Time after time, Peren visited the old man, learning from him in secret. The ranger had knowledge of the Türnweald that even the firbolg tribe did not, and what's more, he knew how to use weapons of steel.

The turning point in Peren's life came in a dark winter's night, when shadows swallowed the moon and a dark wind began howling through the trees. Something had happened, to awaken the dark creatures behind the waygates! In a rush, with no time to explain, Peren urged his people to safety along paths they had never known, the whole time holding hte rear with a few other young warriors of the tribe. He did not think about it at the time, but his family saw the steel dagger he had carried hidden all this time, the strange notes he played on a bark horn... and the arrival of Elod and some of his companions, animal and elf alike. The attack was foiled and, save for a few brave warriors, the firbolg tribe was sage. But Oot-Mak, the tribe's shaman, shook her head sadly; Peren had taken up steel weapons, and brought outsiders to the groves. He had held secrets from his tribe. He was not exiled, per se... but the elders conferred and sent him on a quest, to learn more, to meet allies, and seek the cause of goodness in the world

Demise Preference: Death; maybe corruption, depending on what "corruption" means?

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1424035

What generation method was used?  I entered these values into the PBC and it's 40 total points, out of 27, to create.  Firbolg racial accounted for.

Did you roll?  If so, I require links to those rolls.

I found your rolls, approved.

avarus

Name: Sofia Vanderwalle
Race: Human (Variant)

Sexuality (IC): Bisexual

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Interested in all Non-Con and all genders. I love both sides of the Non-Con so ask first and we can go on from there ^^

Physical Description:
Well, endowed, the woman usually finds the eyes of the crowd upon her even before she starts playing. Usually donning a simple dress of white, grey and blue it is her flaming red hair and eyes of icy blue that attracts attention of the crowd from the other side of the room. Other than the dress she has a few costumes for specific performances. A bard can after all never do without enough clothes. For the real adventuring she however has actual tight fitting leather armour, complemented by a rapier on one hip, a dagger on the other and her lute slung over her back. For one never knows what lurks next to the road.

Personal History:
Having spent most of her youth at a bard’s college, Sofia learned all the trades of being a bard afore setting out in the wide world to make her fortune. She travelled from town to town for about a year until first disaster struck. The coastal village she was passing through was attacked by pirates, resulting in Sofia being taken prisoner. This situation only lasted a few weeks until Sofia joined the crew as the main entertainer and eventually enforcer of discipline aboard the ship.

Now having a modest position of power and a source of wealth Sofia thrived among the pirates for a few years until their ship was smashed up in a storm and washed ashore on an uninhabited rock. From the cargo all Sofia managed to rescue was the bare minimum of her previous possessions. It was a boring existence for a few weeks until a ship passed by. Pretending to be stranded merchants the pirates were escorted by the ship to Hard Harbour, where Sofia has remained since, living on her old trade of being a bard.

Demise Preference:
Imprisonment

Sheet:
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1374581

I bought my 27 points ^^

InoshimaLance

Name: Orgvil Von Alden
Race: Half Orc

Sexuality (IC): Gay
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): M/M Sex, M/M Noncon, Anything related to M/M that is not pain, gore or vore and has a manly man on it. M includes anything from Males, to Maleherms (Males with both sex organs), and Cuntmales.

Physical Description: Big and burly compared to other men, his orc heritage shows on his looks and physique. Yet he tends to dress more than he has to, liking to wear styles and combinations that charm others, generally tight and flamboyant clothing. (The tail and ears on the pic could be either irrelevant or a cute set of accessories he likes to wear)
Personal History: He doesn't remember why he was there, but the bard came from the depth of the jungles to the town, his clothes torn, full of blood, and with bruises and cuts that could scare the weak of heart. He was taken care of but the scars of that experience seem to claw their way back through his heart and out. Now he is a very easy-going, happy and elegant company, very eloquent and fun while also charming. He does not avoid any chance to flirt with a man on his way and if he scores the happier he is. He would not mind keeping them close, but never one will be enough for him to settle down.

Demise Preference: Imprisonment, Corruption

Sheet:http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1424471

Point buy!

Jezabelle

Quote from: avarus on December 10, 2017, 06:19:01 PM

Name: Sofia Vanderwalle
Race: Human (Variant)

Sexuality (IC): Bisexual

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Interested in all Non-Con and all genders. I love both sides of the Non-Con so ask first and we can go on from there ^^

Physical Description:
Well, endowed, the woman usually finds the eyes of the crowd upon her even before she starts playing. Usually donning a simple dress of white, grey and blue it is her flaming red hair and eyes of icy blue that attracts attention of the crowd from the other side of the room. Other than the dress she has a few costumes for specific performances. A bard can after all never do without enough clothes. For the real adventuring she however has actual tight fitting leather armour, complemented by a rapier on one hip, a dagger on the other and her lute slung over her back. For one never knows what lurks next to the road.

Personal History:
Having spent most of her youth at a bard’s college, Sofia learned all the trades of being a bard afore setting out in the wide world to make her fortune. She travelled from town to town for about a year until first disaster struck. The coastal village she was passing through was attacked by pirates, resulting in Sofia being taken prisoner. This situation only lasted a few weeks until Sofia joined the crew as the main entertainer and eventually enforcer of discipline aboard the ship.

Now having a modest position of power and a source of wealth Sofia thrived among the pirates for a few years until their ship was smashed up in a storm and washed ashore on an uninhabited rock. From the cargo all Sofia managed to rescue was the bare minimum of her previous possessions. It was a boring existence for a few weeks until a ship passed by. Pretending to be stranded merchants the pirates were escorted by the ship to Hard Harbour, where Sofia has remained since, living on her old trade of being a bard.

Demise Preference:
Imprisonment

Sheet:
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1374581

I bought my 27 points ^^

Approved.

Quote from: InoshimaLance on December 10, 2017, 09:49:40 PM
Name: Orgvil Von Alden
Race: Half Orc

Sexuality (IC): Gay
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): M/M Sex, M/M Noncon, Anything related to M/M that is not pain, gore or vore and has a manly man on it. M includes anything from Males, to Maleherms (Males with both sex organs), and Cuntmales.

Physical Description: Big and burly compared to other men, his orc heritage shows on his looks and physique. Yet he tends to dress more than he has to, liking to wear styles and combinations that charm others, generally tight and flamboyant clothing. (The tail and ears on the pic could be either irrelevant or a cute set of accessories he likes to wear)
Personal History: He doesn't remember why he was there, but the bard came from the depth of the jungles to the town, his clothes torn, full of blood, and with bruises and cuts that could scare the weak of heart. He was taken care of but the scars of that experience seem to claw their way back through his heart and out. Now he is a very easy-going, happy and elegant company, very eloquent and fun while also charming. He does not avoid any chance to flirt with a man on his way and if he scores the happier he is. He would not mind keeping them close, but never one will be enough for him to settle down.

Demise Preference: Imprisonment, Corruption

Sheet:http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1424471

Point buy!

Gender preference is acceptable. 

Accepted.

DarkDaemon

Not familiar with ettiquete regarding Avatar images: are they allowed to be lewd (visible breasts)? Downright pornographic?

A lot of the sheet depends on what kind of Avatar I can find.
I will have limited access 12/22 through 1/1.
I am myself.
Ons and Offs

Zaer Darkwail

If naked/exposed, just put the pic inside spoilers and tag it NSFW.

Jezabelle

Quote from: DarkDaemon on December 11, 2017, 01:16:58 AM
Not familiar with ettiquete regarding Avatar images: are they allowed to be lewd (visible breasts)? Downright pornographic?

A lot of the sheet depends on what kind of Avatar I can find.

Things in this part of the site (recruitment) can't be porn, strictly speaking, but I see nude female breasts here all the time.  Visible genitalia is definitely a no.

AndyZ

If I might offer a suggestion, could DarkDaemon leave out the avatar for now, or PM it to you?  And then just add it into the actual IC posts?