Boku no Hero Academia (freeform/anime)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, October 15, 2017, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

Quote from: FarFetched on October 26, 2017, 11:40:56 PM
Oh hey,
I remember youuu. Are you bringing back the lightning guy, or are you going a new direction?

Elemental manipulation powers.  XD So lightning, among others lol.

Annie

Other pics (NSFW): 1 -2 - 3

Name/Super Hero Name: Asuna Hiraga / Sylph
Age/Gender/Nationality: 18 / Female / Japan
Hero Outfit:
Example 1
Example 2

Personality:
Asuna is pretty friendly and cheerful. And like her Quirk would suggest, she's also an airhead, clumsy and ditzy. Despite those flaws, she does have what it takes to be a good hero. She's loyal and courageous and does have the selflessness needed in a hero. She's not a good strategist by any means and usually throws herself on a battle to protect others. 

The only time Asuna's persona can shift a little is when she does have some interest in a boy. In his presence, she'll get embarrassed for little to no reason and will begin to stutter and say silly things. She hates when that happens, but there's nothing she can do about it.

It's pretty hard to put her in a bad mood. Maybe the only exception is when her loved ones are in danger or being bullied. She'll do anything to protect and help them, despite what would happen to herself.

Quirk: Life Air Manipulation. This is an Emitter Quirk. At her current level, Asuna is only able to manipulate a certain mass of wind and can use minor healing powers on herself only. She can allow herself to fly and can control the wind to push or hit anything. However, the mass of wind she can control is limited. If she is using some of the wind to fly, her wind blows will be weaker. She doesn't have control of the wind to hit an specific spot. And she can use her power only in Sylph form (her ears get elongated, her eyes green and her hair, golden), making pretty obvious when she uses them.

PC's casual Ons: Games, candies, stuffed animals.
PC's casual Offs: Bullies, villains, arrogant people.
PC's sexual Ons: Exhibitionism, being sub, clothed sex, fellatio.
PC's sexual Offs: Anything related to pain, bathroom play, vore and mutilation.

Background:

Asuna was born in a wealthy family, since her father inherited a somewhat large company. She does have an older brother, whom her parents always saw as the successor of the family business. Asuna never got bothered about that. She couldn't picture herself managing a company, no way! And by the way her father was always working, always absent for his family, she was sure that was something she didn't want for herself.

Asuna found her vocation in life when she was 10 years old, in a travel with her family. They were visiting a giant waterfall, when her old brother, taking advantage of the lack of attention from their mother, climbed on the small wall for the tourists protection. Once there, he slipped and felt towards the abysm. Asuna turned on Sylph for the first time and managed to save her brother, since her powers got stronger significantly in that mode. After that incident, she couldn't control the wind in her normal self anymore. But hearing her brother saying how she looked like a guardian angel made up her mind: she wanted to be a hero, one that could inspire and bring hope to as many people as possible.

Her family fed that dream of hers. After all, what else she could do? She wasn't an ace student and didn't show any interests on anything else. At least she had a talent that could be put to good use. All that she needs is a proper training. So, her father pulled some strings to get a recommendation for Asuna to join the Valencia High School.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Annie

Still missing her background, but I wanted to hear if everything else is ok, specially her powers. Dunno if she's overpowered and I'd like to hear some input about it. :)

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

FarFetched

"Awh, did you get picked on 'cos your quirk was scary? Oh, how terrible. I can't imagine what that feels like."

Name/Super Hero Name: Liliana Thirston - Cobra Lily
Age/Gender/Nationality: 18/F/Russian
Description of Hero Outfit (or pic): A simple black sweater with an easy-to-use zipper, paired with equally black pants.
Personality:
Lily has a toxic, manipulative personality that only seeks to put herself above others. She isn't a good person by any means, though she is glad to make others think so. For her, being a Hero is nothing more than a moneymaking venture. She doesn't believe in helping others, and is only willing to do so in order to be registered as a Hero. Lily usually acts sweet and kind to people she first meets, but often this is just a facade. More than people, Lily wants power and control in her life. She is incredibly stingy when it comes to giving up things she likes and will always try to work an angle that will net her more wealth. This makes her very easily bribed.

Lily doesn't really hold back in letting others know she is a lesbian. She can be caught staring sometimes. It is a particularly hungry look.

Quirk: Noxious Maw (Mutation): Liliana has a very, very... Unique mouth. As anyone can see by looking at her, there is quite a lot of mouth indeed. Her lower jaw is segmented into two halves, joined together by a long set of lower lips that traces down down her neck, along her chin and underneath her shirt, practically bisecting her.  Extra lip aside, Liliana looks mostly normal when talking and speaking; she's learned to move the two halves of her jaw in unison to speak normally.

However, when her mouth opens fully, a strange power manifests.  Lily is capable of emitting narcotic, anesthetic and even toxic chemicals from her mouth as either a cloud of gas or a liquid. Lily is entirely immune to the chemicals she produces with her mouth, but her supply of chemicals is not limitless. Creating chemicals requires water, and large areas of effect can dehydrate Lily's body very quickly. This can make her very dangerous when nearby easy sources of drinkable water.

PC's casual Ons: Sweet foods, Chemicals and drugs, Shy girls
PC's casual Offs: Getting in her way, being denied entertainment.
PC's sexual Ons: Submissive Girls, Bondage (On Them), Dominating, Eating out (Only in the sexual sense)
PC's sexual Offs: Vore. This mouth is not for actually eating people; I can hardly Fuckin' chew food with it.
Background:
Liliana grew up in a broken household with an abusive father. Her father kept a high paying, high stress job at a pharmaceutical company. When he got home, he'd often get drunk and take out that stress on Lily's mother. Sometimes he took out his stress on Lily too, but she doesn't much like to talk about it. School life wasn't much better. Mutative quirks were getting more common in Russia, but having a mouth that ran to your belly tended to generate rumors of the horror variety.

Eventually, Lily's mother was able to stand up to her father, and called the police on him. There was a messy fallout, but Lily's mother ended up with a restraining order and a large settlement. It was enough to live quite well on, but not enough for Lily. She wanted a life where she wouldn't have to be cowed by anyone. Not her father, not the taxman, not anyone. She vowed to wrench an easy life from a world that, up until now, had only been cold to her. So, with her mother's permission, she applied to a school where she could hone her abilities.

Being able to create chemicals freely from water is a very valuable ability, financially. She could make millions, but she needs a Hero's Permit to do it legally. Her mission is to abuse the hero system to make an easy, carefree life for herself. And seriously, who the fuck wants to risk their life saving people all day? Ridiculous.

FarFetched

Bear witness to nightmare girl.

Quote from: Juggtacular on October 26, 2017, 11:49:07 PM
Elemental manipulation powers.  XD So lightning, among others lol.
Well too bad! You gotta roll for them! XD

ZameRagues

Quote from: Annie on October 27, 2017, 12:09:26 AM
Still missing her background, but I wanted to hear if everything else is ok, specially her powers. Dunno if she's overpowered and I'd like to hear some input about it. :)
I think you're fine. I thought my other character might be over powered but it's all how you play it out. I like her so far.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

ZameRagues

Quote from: FarFetched on October 27, 2017, 12:12:16 AM

Nightmare indeed, please don't sit in a dark hallway.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Juggtacular

Quote from: FarFetched on October 27, 2017, 12:12:16 AM

Those are the powers I rolled. On the very first try.  XD

Just been taking me forever to finish my app.

Juggtacular

Name/Super Hero Name: Enzo Saizen/ Archyon
Age/Gender/Nationality: 18/M/Brazilian-Japanese
Description of Hero Outfit (or pic): Hero Uniform - Enzo's uniform is somewhat utilitarian, as it consists of a long hooded jacket, cargo pants, boots, and gloves. However the suit is designed to change appearance and color depending on what element Enzo is channeling. The materials are designed to withstand extreme damage, and are made of a unique energy variant material that actually changes elements along with Enzo so his own powers don't burn or freeze his clothes off.

Personality: Enzo is a surprisingly happy-go lucky individual. Most of the time he seems content with being laid back and lazy, but if you get to know him you'll find he's quite energetic and lively when he's around people he considers his friends. He's been trained his entire life to be a Hero, so he embodies those basic principles and uses them in his everyday life. He's kind, polite, and will help out if his help is needed, no questions asked. On the flip side, he is somewhat of a joker, and loves to crack wise, especially when fighting villains. It's not only who he is, but he knows the banter keeps them off balance and helps to make mistakes. He loves women and tends to flirt a lot, but he's pretty handsome so he has a reason to he guesses.

Quirk: Elemental Channeling(Emitter) - Conduit's Quirk allows him to channel the essence of any element(Light, Dark, Fire, Metal, Wood, etc...) into his body, and become said element. While he channels an element, though he looks the same, he is composed of said element. So if he channels fire and he gets hit, he will dissolve into fire until reforming back into his human shape. This is mainly used as a defensive mechanism, but can be defeated if he isn't expecting the attack, or it's opposite his current element. Each element corresponds to a different fighting style that lets him use that element more effectively in a combat situation. He can currently utilize two elements at a time, and can absorb elements from other sources to regain strength and energy during a fight.

Weakness: As his abilities are very powerful, they require a lot of energy to use, which is why Enzo has trained so hard all his life to increase his stamina. He also eats all the time to keep his energy levels high. Even still, he likes to finish fights quickly as prolonged use of his powers leaves him extremely exhausted. As he gains the strength of his chosen element, he also gains it's corresponding weakness. So if he were to channel water, fire, electricity, and attacks of that nature would be extremely effective against him, dealing at least double the normal damage.

PC's casual Ons: Video Games, Sleeping, Adventure, Food, Training, Impossible Odds
PC's casual Offs: Bugs, Villains, Tests, Boredom
PC's sexual Ons: Oral, Anal, Vanilla, Rough Sex, Dirty Talk, Foreplay, Multiple Partners, Public Sex, Risky Sex
PC's sexual Offs: Gore, Vore, Blood, Watersports
Background: Enzo's father is Ichiya Saizen, AKA "Sonata", a well-known hero with the ability to channel any form of music through his body, with different types of music producing different effects.(J-Pop=Energy Blasts, Hip-Hop=Flights, etc...) He's popular for blaring music when he fights, and tends to put on a show for the civilians. Sonata saved a woman's life one day from a villain attack, and the two quickly fell in love.

She herself was a hero in training, and was trying her best to follow the rules, which is why she didn't fight back. So after the fight, she introduced herself as Calypso Vohn, hero name "Shugenja", as her powers allowed her to bend the elements themselves to her will like the Japanese sorcerers of old. She was a Brazilian woman who had always been fascinated by Japanese culture and came over on a hero exchange program.

After meeting Ichiya, she decided to stay a little longer After a few years of fighting crime as a duo, the two decided they wanted a family and took time off to work on that. They were happy when a year later, Enzo was born, happy, healthy...and burping fire. There was no surprise he had a Quirk. The surprise was how it worked. It took quite a bit of time for them to realize he could channel energy like his father, but the energy wasn't music, it was elemental.

He had gained a perfect hybridization of both his parents' abilities. Due to the volatile and powerful nature of his Quirk, his parents poured their all into training him from a young age, reaching out to friends and family in the hero community to train him in different fighting styles to help him focus each element he could channel. The result was him growing up well known and well liked by many prominent heroes, who touted him as a rising star. He also developed control over his powers far beyond what anyone expected at a young age. Once he got old enough to choose a school, he decided to go to Valencia High as his dual citizenship was for Japan and Brazil and it just made things easier. Besides, he could always transfer later.

FarFetched

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Annie on October 27, 2017, 12:09:26 AM

Power and the limit on it is good for me :). Just in background expressively place emphasis on wealthy/influential family (or patron) who send you in with recommendations to enter Valencia High School. As otherwise she likely fails written exam unless paired with genius.

FarFetched: Creepy cold-hearthed bitch lesbian approved!

Juggtacular: Avatar hero approved as well!

Lux12

Jeeeeeze... Just like that we have Boku No Silent Hill/Lovecraft Academia...Seriously though, I actually rather like Lilly's concept. It reminds me of several character ideas' I've had over the years, except they were more sympathetic and generally well meaning, just really creepy in how they went about expressing that at times. Also that image just makes my ribs ache looking at it.

I can already tell her and Darcy are going to be such good friends. *sarcasm* Seriously though, nice character concept.

ZameRagues

And just like that we have 4 more characters that aren't in the written exam.

Leo, Asuna, Liliana, and Enzo.

That makes 19 students if my math is correct.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Annie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 27, 2017, 12:34:45 AM
Power and the limit on it is good for me :). Just in background expressively place emphasis on wealthy/influential family (or patron) who send you in with recommendations to enter Valencia High School. As otherwise she likely fails written exam unless paired with genius.

Ok, I'm on it! :D

FarFetched

Quote from: Lux12 on October 27, 2017, 12:36:08 AM
Jeeeeeze... Just like that we have Boku No Silent Hill/Lovecraft Academia...Seriously though, I actually rather like Lilly's concept. It reminds me of several character ideas' I've had over the years, except they were more sympathetic and generally well meaning, just really creepy in how they went about expressing that at times. Also that image just makes my ribs ache looking at it.

I can already tell her and Darcy are going to be such good friends. *sarcasm* Seriously though, nice character concept.
Hehe, thank you ^_^

The BHNA-verse is filled with wierd looking people so I thought it'd be good to add some to the roster. I based her entire character off of the carniverous plant she used her Hero Name for.

ZameRagues

Quote from: FarFetched on October 27, 2017, 12:45:41 AM
Hehe, thank you ^_^

The BHNA-verse is filled with wierd looking people so I thought it'd be good to add some to the roster. I based her entire character off of the carniverous plant she used her Hero Name for.
I picture some screaming when they first witness her using her quirk.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Juggtacular

Quote from: ZameRagues on October 27, 2017, 12:41:18 AM
And just like that we have 4 more characters that aren't in the written exam.

Leo, Asuna, Liliana, and Enzo.

That makes 19 students if my math is correct.

Couldn't the 4 new students be 2 more teams?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Juggtacular on October 27, 2017, 12:57:01 AM
Couldn't the 4 new students be 2 more teams?

Possible, but would need pair them up and do that hassle :P.

Juggtacular

So are we 4 just skipping the exam? Orrrrr?

Annie

ZameRagues

I picture the four of us in a room waiting for our exam to start after the masses get through the written.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

FarFetched

Quote from: Juggtacular on October 27, 2017, 01:10:59 AM
So are we 4 just skipping the exam? Orrrrr?
yeah basically. only the written portion though.

Zaer Darkwail

Written portion, but you can roleplay/write 'waiting' the masses finish the written exam.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Annie on October 27, 2017, 01:14:02 AM
Ok, updated! :D

It's fine and approved :). Just sligth change; without sylph form you cannot use your air powers (it's limit as being emitter). You transformed first time as sylph when saving your brother and the words of praises and such then guided you become a heroine. You had not earlier manifested your quirk yet (it was known you got one by lack of certain bone in your feet but no idea what it is). Most quirks manifests around ages of 5 to 7, so your char would been late bloomer in that case.

Annie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 27, 2017, 01:21:57 AM
It's fine and approved :). Just sligth change; without sylph form you cannot use your air powers (it's limit as being emitter). You transformed first time as sylph when saving your brother and the words of praises and such then guided you become a heroine. You had not earlier manifested your quirk yet (it was known you got one by lack of certain bone in your feet but no idea what it is). Most quirks manifests around ages of 5 to 7, so your char would been late bloomer in that case.

Alright!