Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haikuoftears

Stop eating your hair already. This it the third time we bought you a new one in a week. no more!

The Golden Touch

You refused to feed my habits... And stop flashing your breasts!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

haikuoftears

You won't let me be a minor nudist, this won't work at all.

Aether

You are wearing far too much clothing for my taste, I cant continue on in this stifling relationship.

thirteenhearts

I'm tired of mending your wounds because you keep burning yourself!

Aether

Dont blame me that you cant take a deep breath and that my amazingly romantic gestures cause you pain due to your tight bodice!  You are too high maintainence!

haikuoftears

I know we agreed to be extreme, but Scarring is just out of the question.

Aether

Your obsession with eating your own clothes is beyond me and expensive as all hell.  Enough already!

haikuoftears

Yes but you don't have to set them on fire! That's just as bad.

Aether

Pouts at her.

Me burning them saves me money of the intense fiber regiment you need to clear the clothing from your system!

haikuoftears

*pouts right back at him, before glaring* Silk is good for me. It's good for you too. Carbon isn't. And that was my last pair smoking outside the window. >=\

Aether

Torches the rest of her clothes.

See?  You made me do that!  I cant keep up with you and your restocking needs!

haikuoftears

*looks shocked*

You. Just. Did. Not. Do. That.

*walks out, slams door*

*comes back after a minute, glares, then walks out and slams the door again*

Aether

I understand one slamming of the door, but that second one?  That was the straw that broke the camels back!

Opens the door and slams it a third time.

Autumn52

The fire trick was adorable the first hundred times but when you cinged my eyebrows thats did it. Sorry but I don't do the fire thing anymore. Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cassiopeia

Despite my warnings you continue to wear those six inch heels which is causing you horrific back problems.  I will NOT sit around and watch you destroy yourself slowly, I can't take it!

thirteenhearts

It's not raining! Take the hood off!! Ugh, you're so frustrating!

Cassiopeia

Well you're not wearing a dress yet you insist on wearing pantyhose ... you and your double standards!  Mrrrgh!

thirteenhearts

You keep giving me that "OK" sign with your fingers when I know things aren't "OK".  You never share your feelings!

Cassiopeia

OH. MY. GODS.  We always have to be sharing our "feelings" or "talking" ... you know sometimes I'm not "feeling" or thinking about anything, I'm just watching a damn movie or reading a book!

Aether

I am tired of your thread bare wardrobe and your refusal to dress up for me!

Cassiopeia

Well I am tired of you trying to make me something I'm not, I'm a thread bare kind of a girl!  AND YOU refuse to quit smoking!

Aether

Well, one smokes when his mate is subzero in temperature and affection!  Your heart is cold as ice and I need some warmth!

Cassiopeia

You used to know how to melt my icy heart but you no longer put the time and effort into getting me warmed up!  Ever hear of foreplay?!

Aether

Every attempt of mine to warm you and your glacially attuned sensabilities ends with an abrupt ice storm that you innocently have no knowledge of.  Your frostiness is a choice I cant live with anymore.