Th.e P.ARTY! SC.ENE ▮▮▮ One female Spot.

Started by LeSane, September 01, 2012, 11:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

The Last part is sorta irrelevant at this point I had the idea that after you made your Profile and posted it in that area that it would be a link in that spot to take it right there, but it does nto do that on E. I got sad because of it.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Acid Lips

Inari

Just letting people know that tomorrow I won't be very active as I will be getting ready to go to a con. I will the leave the following day and not be back until late Monday.

LeSane

Update #5

• Addition of Vaulera in roleplay
  • Addition of Acid Lips in roleplay
  • Realization that Im the only male character right now.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

LeSane

Ok since I feel like it should be thought about a little more, and I like the feedback I feel that I should post the first 'idea' of the event down. I can still be played with. Basically its nothing more then a way to introduce characters and show how 'goody' they act to the public eye then when its all said and done its to the after party to get stupid.

Welcome! Tonight there is the annual Decatur Gala taking place at the Gemini Palace at 7:00
P.M. sharp in the Business District area. It's the big 25th anniversary, so keep your check
books on hand! Plenty of the celebrities, as well as their children are attending this assorted
affair—happens every first month of the year—of course! There are plenty of charities
representing their causes in which these hot celebrities will willingly participate in auctions,
bidding, and donations in order to support these various causes. Not only does it provide
excellent funds for plenty of worth causes, but it also helps promote names around this town.
Get to know people, let your people call their people and other random connections. Sure there
have been noted scandals happening about this scene, but of course, those are kept on the
down low. Not even the media likes dirty coverage on such an..innocent, and most traditional
event. You don't mess with orphans or tree huggers, they'll snap you like a twig. Plenty of stars
have also donated their talents for the auctions and biddings, so if you're looking for a one of a
kind piece, or unreleased, collectors edition album, well it's the place to try your luck and see if
you can score such a break!

P.S. Shhhh, this is top-secret! Young adults and children of those big time celebs! Their's an
after party to take a break from this stiff setting. Get ready to let loose! Location? Night Owls at
12 : 0 0 PM!

LeSane

Since my Co-GM will be M.I.A starting tomorrow I would like to point out that I am capable of altering pictures if needed. Also, if an individual wants to skip the reservation stage and make a profile please do so just message me saying so and the spot.

LeSane

Update #6

• Actually added the info needed in the main text in the opening post.

Kdyami

I know I'm knew here but I'd like to jump in and take The photographers son.  If no one objects I'll finish the small profile and put it up here later today and get to work on the large profile.

-K
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

LeSane

If you would like.

Though could you do me the honor of sending me pictures of your character and his parents if you would be so kind. I will resize them accordingly.

LeSane

Actor' child
Artist's child
Model's child
Fashion Designer's child
Director's child

All of these spots are open so we can advance a bit. Those that have reserved should start making there profile in the profile page in the link.

Kdyami

The Photographer's 'Impulsive' Son  
   Kyle Young
heir of the Young family & 23 years young
Confident | Adventurous | Rebellious | Energetic |  Loyal
Current state of employment: freelance photographer
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

LeSane

Wenseph

The Director's Free-spirited Daughter - Ava Jackson
Heiress of the Jackson family and 22 years young!
Reserved | Drunkard | Manipulative | Wicked | Ambitious
Current state of employment: Aspiring actor

LeSane

By monday people that have reserved should start maing their profile in the profile page.
Under no circumstances must you sent it to me. It is your responsibly to maintain your post.

Kimera

Checking this one out. Any spots for a girl character open?

I'm willing to go for the kit from Fashion Design (seems open still)

Bit of problems to reshape pictures though, so might need some help with that

LeSane

Yea you can have that spot. Just sent the pics to me my a message and I'lll resize them for you.

Kimera

Still hunting for pictures, I'll PM them as soon as I have them :)

Fashion Designer's 'Demonic' Daughter  Susumi Takahasi
heir of the Takahashi family & 19 years young
Dominant | Confident | Sinful | Sadist | Masochist | Cosplay | Kinky Outfits
Current state of employment: Some modeling
Kimera

Vaulera

I'm working on my full profile now, I'll send throw it up here. I like the extensiveness, especially the theme song element.

Acid Lips

Posted the bio, will add more slowly but that is the basic one. So it's my char given the ok?

LeSane

Yes its your characters bad ass seal of approval That goes for the rest of you as well.