Interest check~ The Edge of Forever

Started by TinyValkyrie, January 14, 2009, 10:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinyValkyrie

Walking along the edge of Armageddon, the World shall be swallowed by the dark.

The People shall cry out in a chorus of lamentation... ..as the World bids farewell.

Valentinus, The City on the Edge of Forever. Civil War between the various races ended with the Aeons erecting their own city in the midst of the Fannen Sea, free from the tyranny of their former Demon overlords. The people prospered, and though reproduction rates were relatively low, the society has thus lived in peace.
Until recently…
There are reports daily of people disappearing, the sentries standing guard on the edge of the city have confirmed their worst fears: The Modic have found their way into the utopian paradise, hiding within the bowels of the city, waiting….

Races~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aeons~
The equivalent of a human. Aeons differ from that of normal humans in that their longevity is far more prolonged, the average lifespan exceeding that of two-hundred.
Males, however, outnumber females 5:1- as one could imagine, coupling and mating is of utmost importance for the race, especially as Aeons are seen as the weaker of the two races. Unlike humans, Aeons are capable of a wide array of features, including tails, exotic skin/hair coloring and markings. Aeons are also artistic, creative, and take great pride in the utopian metropolis their ancestors had strived to create for their future generations.

Aeons generally avoid the Modic at all cost, though it is not uncommon for civilians to enslave the Modic much as the demons had done in previous times, or utilizing them to supplant the falling reproductive rates.

~Modic~
The invading demon races, formerly enslaved the earlier ancestors of the modern Aeons. “Modic” was a formerly archaic Aeon term for an illness or infection. The Modic can vary greatly in their appearances, and are thus far more dangerous as they can assimilate into Aeon society relatively easily. Though they may be stronger and more resilient than their Aeon counterparts, they are still mortal and can be killed by conventional means.

The Modic are greatly fond of using Aeons for their own sexual pleasures, male and female alike. In the times of the Aeon enslavement, it was not uncommon for them to rape and terrorize the Aeons as they pleased, as even the poorer civilians had access to entire harems and brothels of Aeon concubines.

(Ya interested? Please post charas/ideas/questions here ^_^)

Josietta

I am very interested in this! I love the story line and different outlook on races. I'd be most suited as an Aeon, personally. But I would like to see what else comes of this. Are you looking for a large number of male players vs female? or a variety of each?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!