Slender Secrets (a true crime sonnet by Princess Kristin)

Started by Temple Drake, January 03, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temple Drake

Oh my God.  If you did, I want to watch it.  :)  I haven't heard of it or seen it.

My O/Os

“I have destroyed everything in my heart that might have interfered with my pleasure.” Marquis de Sade

Kaspider

I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Temple Drake

Quote from: Arian Sinclair on January 26, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

I remember that documentary! That was rather interesting. I've had a few odd dreams since then involving Slenderman. All of your poems are amazing. Dollhoused makes me think of The Puppeteer, oddly enough.

Another reference I don't know, The Puppeteer.  Totally have to look into that.  Thank you so much.  I really loved this documentary so much.  It was so fascinating, its take on mental health.  So glad you liked my poems.  I have a lot of darker ones too that I can't post here -- and I definitely erred on the side of caution to be a respectful potential member of Elliquiy. 

My O/Os

“I have destroyed everything in my heart that might have interfered with my pleasure.” Marquis de Sade

Ari the Witch

Quote from: Kaspider on January 26, 2018, 11:34:13 PM
Didn't I watch a trailer for a new Slenderman movie or was it a fan made one? I can't remember.
It may have been fanmade, but I'm not entirely certain.

Kaspider

Ari the Witch

Temple Drake

My O/Os

Temple Drake

Quote from: Arian Sinclair on January 27, 2018, 01:15:28 AM

Oh, wow! I must see it when it comes out if it is not out already!

You and Kaspider just both double team scared me. 

My O/Os

Kaspider

Ari the Witch

I would feel funny watching Into the Woods right after watching that. XD