Mafia: Salem witches style! [non-adult] Room for one more.

Started by Valerian, June 23, 2009, 09:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

First of all, if you don't know Mafia, the general rules are here, to give you an overview of what to expect.

With Safe Houses and Speakeasies freshly wrapped up, and the Wars of the Roses nearly finished, I'll be starting a new round of each shortly.  Once those two are going along nicely, I will most likely be starting a third such game, with a different theme, that will change themes for each new group.

I already have several players from the first two rounds that would like to play again, but there is room for a few more!  Post here or PM me if interested.  Note that though these games are in non-adult roleplays, you must still be a fully approved member to play, since you need to be able to send and receive PMs.

When contacting me with interest, please also add which setting you would most like to play in: Roses, Bootleggers, or the new theme, yet to be decided.  Choices there are listed below, so vote for one of those if you'd like.  :)

Also!  The groups will be kept small, minimum ten, maximum twelve; so be prepared for a fairly fast-moving game.  The ability to post at least once a day is good; more often is even better.  The roleplaying is light and fun, so posting shouldn't be too much of a chore.  :)

- Villagers in Salem, searching for witches and warlocks in their midst
- A pirate crew, seeking out the Royal Navy infiltrators on their ship
- Robin Hood's merry band of outlaws, looking for the Sheriff's agents in the group
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Duncan

Would like to sign up for the Salem game.

Xillen

*waves hand*

I'm in for a game or two.

The Roses and the Robin Hood themes seem the most interesting to me, but it doesn't matter too much to me.

Autumn Sativus

*Signs for all*

I think the Salem one would be fun. x3
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ryven

I would like to sign up for the games, especially pirates.  Arrrr!

Saku

I wouldn't mind doing all of them :p it's quite fun and not very stressful for me at all xD heheehhe in fact it takes away from my stress :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Xillen

Well, seems like I won't be joining this game after all.

Good luck to the players that will :)

Rhapsody

If it's alright, I'd like to join in.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Valerian

There is still room!

As an FYI for everyone interested, I'm hoping to start things rolling, at least for one game, on Monday, since the weekend isn't the best time to start.  A second game should be starting shortly thereafter.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caeli

I probably won't be participating, but I'd love to help out behind the scenes, as I told you already. :-) I would recommend these games, though - they're light and fun, and even if you're not really into PbP, it's a good way to get you thinking of creative ways to adapt what you know in PMs / OOC into IC, while not trying to give yourself away to "the enemy".
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Valerian

Okay, here's where things stand: Caeli is graciously helping keep things not only organized, but pretty!  By a very narrow margin, the pirate theme got the most votes, followed closely by the Salem witches.  So as some already know, the pirate ship should be setting sail on Monday for some adventure on the high seas.  I'll put the link in here when the threads are ready.

After a few rounds, when the game is settled in, I'll start up the Salem witch trials version for those who preferred that.  Thanks for the interest, everyone!
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

Arrr, mateys!  The pirate ship has a full crew and is underway, laden with treasure.

After a round or three of that is finished, I'll be starting up a similar game set in the time of the Salem witch trials.

I have five people that I know want to play in this setting:
Duncan
Maeven
Saffron
Saku
Silk Satine

If your name is not on that list, but you'd like it to be, please let me know.  I'm sure there's a pirate or two that would like to join this game as well, but new players are always welcome, or even just new lurkers.  As always, the minimum number of players is ten, maximum twelve; but even if you don't get in right away, don't despair.  As long as there's enough interest, I'll keep running these, in various settings, for the foreseeable future.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Teno

Marguerite

Sign me up to the other game too.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Valerian

Current players, Salem witch trials game:

*Duncan
*LadySky
*Maeven
*Marguerite
*Ryven
*Saffron
*Saku
*Silk Satine
*Sir Desan
*Teno

And again: If your name is not on that list, but you'd like it to be, please let me know.  Or let me know if you can't play.  :(  I'm sure there's another pirate or two that would like to join this game as well, but new players are always welcome, or even just new lurkers.  As long as there's enough interest, I'll keep running these, in various settings, for the foreseeable future.  :)

There's still time to join in our upcoming trip to the late seventeenth century.  I'll take from one to three more players, and with a little luck, we can start things up soon.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

I'll play in the witch/warlock game :D

LadySky

I am currently a pirate, woohoooo!, but I want to be sure I am on the list for any other forms of the game your running! I like them all!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

Okay, there's still room for one or two more, but if you'd like to join in on the hunt, act fast!  I'm hoping to start soon.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE