~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

And his wife is going to be rather possessive too yes. :P

Nim

awwww... sorry Kitty.  Perhaps when you end up making another character I might be persuaded to make a hottie just for you. ;D

QuoteAnd his wife is going to be rather possessive too yes. :P

Hangs neon sign on chest, "Off Limits approach at your own risk"  lolz

HarleyQuinn

Very tempted to make a male shapeshifter.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 22, 2013, 07:55:15 PM
awwww... sorry Kitty.  Perhaps when you end up making another character I might be persuaded to make a hottie just for you. ;D

Hangs neon sign on chest, "Off Limits approach at your own risk"  lolz

She's an elf not a serial killer. XD

Snickerz

HarleyQuinn

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Volo Ames.

Species: Shapeshifter.

Relationship Status: Widowed but available.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Volo is 6'6 of lean muscle. He used to have a body builder shape but after the death of his wife, he became depressed and lost a lot of weight. But, he got the itch to workout and has gained muscle in all the right places. On his right side, he has a few scars from several fights he got into when he was younger. He likes his brunette hair the way it is, slightly long and touching his eyebrows. Don't ever ask him to cut it. He's a fan of tattoo. The forearm sleeve he has is courtesy of Geneva Ainsley Hayes, which also happens to be his ex girlfriend. They still remain friends. Like her, he has tattoo's that cover his right hip. A sentimental tattoo at best. His eyes are a very dark blue that contrasts well with his naturally tanned body.

In animal form, he is a black jaguar and you can always tell it his him with his dark blue eyes. He can be a bit aggressive in both his human and animal form. His sight is impeccable and so is his hearing. He's a better tracker in his animal form than he is in his human form. He's got a small bald spot on his fur on his right side so if you can't identify him by his eyes, then you can by that little spot.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Assertiveness, confidence, wit, humor, and sass.

Offs: Manipulation, pig-headness, insults, drama, and cheaters.

Lynnie

Nim

Another very good character my dear.  Is passed by me. 

All though I can't help but feel a tad disappointed it wasn't another of your hot women to be able to try and win over.  ;) 

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 08:09:42 PM

Appearance: Volo is 6'6 of lean muscle. He used to have a body builder shape but after the death of his wife, he became depressed and lost a lot of weight. But, he got the itch to workout and has gained muscle in all the right places. On his right side, he has a few scars from several fights he got into when he was younger. He likes his brunette hair the way it is, slightly long and touching his eyebrows. Don't ever ask him to cut it. He's a fan of tattoo. The forearm sleeve he has is courtesy of Geneva Ainsley Hayes, which also happens to be his ex girlfriend. They still remain friends. Like her, he has tattoo's that cover his right hip. A sentimental tattoo at best. His eyes are a very dark blue that contrasts well with his naturally tanned body.

In animal form, he is a black jaguar and you can always tell it his him with his dark blue eyes. He can be a bit aggressive in both his human and animal form. His sight is impeccable and so is his hearing. He's a better tracker in his animal form than he is in his human form. He's got a small bald spot on his fur on his right side so if you can't identify him by his eyes, then you can by that little spot.

Ons and Offs:

Snickerz approves too! He's nummy.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 08:09:42 PM

Ons and Offs:

NICE! XD

Quote from: Nim on September 22, 2013, 08:16:38 PM

All though I can't help but feel a tad disappointed it wasn't another of your hot women to be able to try and win over.  ;) 

I'm a sucker for hot women lmao ;D
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Nim on September 22, 2013, 08:16:38 PM

I have a whole arsenal of hot women with tattoos!

Snickerz

Alright.... Nim and I have been role playing long enough (and I'm feeling kinda lazy.lol) so I'm going to skip ons and offs for now.

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Lady Arahaelbes aka Ara

Species: High Elf

Relationship Status: Maried to Lord Erendriel

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Lady Ara stands at 6'3, she has long flowing blond hair, it reaches down to her nicely formed butt, however it is always worn up, normally with a flower of some sort in it. Picked from the royal gardens, most often by the hand of her beloved himself. Her features are soft, and gentle, as is her tone in which she speaks. Her beautiful green eyes reflect this, as does her down to earth style of dress. Most often she wears casual or semi formal dresses. Her rank is known but she isn't one to flaunt it carelessly.

Ons and Offs:

Forgot..... Her shoulder companions name is Fern

Kiric Rand

Female angel..... or female siren?

Such a choice
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 08:28:06 PM

Such a choice

Heh, I love how you guys keep doing that... You do realize you could always play both, just make the one first you like the best. :P

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 08:19:39 PM
I have a whole arsenal of hot women with tattoos!

HOT WOMEN WITH TATTOOS! UGH, I'm really liking you right now haha XD

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 08:20:10 PM
Alright.... Nim and I have been role playing long enough (and I'm feeling kinda lazy.lol) so I'm going to skip ons and offs for now.

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Lady Arahaelbes aka Ara

Species: High Elf

Relationship Status: Maried to Lord Erendriel

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Lady Ara stands at 6'3, she has long flowing blond hair, it reaches down to her nicely formed butt, however it is always worn up, normally with a flower of some sort in it. Picked from the royal gardens, most often by the hand of her beloved himself. Her features are soft, and gentle, as is her tone in which she speaks. Her beautiful green eyes reflect this, as does her down to earth style of dress. Most often she wears casual or semi formal dresses. Her rank is known but she isn't one to flaunt it carelessly.

Ons and Offs:

Forgot..... Her shoulder companions name is Fern

I absolutely love the little companion and the character ;D So cute!

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 08:28:06 PM

Such a choice

Hehe like Snickerz said you could play both XD

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 08:51:08 PM
HOT WOMEN WITH TATTOOS! UGH, I'm really liking you right now haha XD

I absolutely love the little companion and the character ;D So cute!

Hehe like Snickerz said you could play both XD

I gave Nim final choice from two I liked, I think her little companion is the reason he went with this one. ;)

Snickerz

Kiric Rand

Four characters would be hard.... i'm going to be pushing it with three.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 08:54:44 PM
Four characters would be hard.... i'm going to be pushing it with three.

lol... There's no rush for them darlin... If I wasn't doing 1,000 other things right now I'd be playing three cats and two vampires.... AND an elf queen.

AlphaWolfQuin

yeah I'm holding of on making more characters for now I wanna see how things go with my current three first ;)

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 08:58:12 PM
yeah I'm holding of on making more characters for now I wanna see how things go with my current three first ;)

heh... Well soon as we get profiles caught up again. I'm going to post my other two kittens... I think I want to hold off on the twins a bit longer though... Nim and I have a bit of work to do before we catch up the other stuff, but I would kinda like to get that a bit further along so I know just what I want to do with the girls.

Demik

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 08:54:22 PM
DEMIK!!!

Where?! Heh, just lookin around. Got the new pic of my pirate edited so she's got purple hair like I wanted. ;D Just gotta decide what kind of creature to make her... I'm kinda stumped on that little bit right now.

Snickerz

Quote from: Demik on September 22, 2013, 09:08:28 PM
Where?! Heh, just lookin around. Got the new pic of my pirate edited so she's got purple hair like I wanted. ;D Just gotta decide what kind of creature to make her... I'm kinda stumped on that little bit right now.

Here, maybe this will help.

Character Directory

That's just what's available now, you can scroll through it obviously, but think we're up to damn near 20 characters. YAY

Nim

Kiric Rand

ok, I couldn't resist.

Player Name:Kiric Rand

Character Name: Annabelle “Annie” Ross

Species:Siren

Relationship Status:Single
Sexual Orientation:Bi-curious

Appearance:Annie stands roughly about 5’4” tall and weighs about 170 lbs. She had long blonde hair that naturally curls and deep emerald eyes, though all this is a spell put in place by siren magic to make her appear much more attractive then she really is. Though she is able to keep up the spell in all but the most extreme of circumstances She favors clothing that shows off her natural features, but mostly low cut tank tops and tight jeans. She does had a tattoo on her lower back and on the inner part of her right thigh.

Ons and Offs: On: I am open to most all things, if any questions please feel free to ask.
Offs: Bodily waste, death, mutilation, any of the extreme areas (same as my other characters)
[Floatright]
[/float]