The Pastor's Virgin Daughter (F seeking M)

Started by Minerva, August 23, 2015, 01:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minerva

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by to take a look at my idea.

Keywords - Consensual, Virgin Girlfriend, Dominant Male, Romance

The Story
Layla had never dated a single guy in all her 25 years. With strict upbringing by her pastor father, she was told that sex before marriage is a sin. She is shy and could hardly strike up a conversation with a male.

One day, she met a guy who expressed deep interest in her and it wasn't long before she started dating him. However, a few months had passed and she still didn't allowed him to go any further than just holding her hands.

How can he convinced her to allow him to kiss and hug her and maybe more?

The Plot
So the idea here is that Layla wasn't completely uninterested in the whole kiss, hug and sex package, especially when her best friend had been telling her wonderful stories about her own experiences. She was merely afraid to go against her father. Mutual affection between the guy and her is required. He must be experienced and determined to get what he wants. Whether he seriously love her or not, its not a big deal for me. But she would be infatuated by him so it wouldn't be too difficult for him to convince her.

A few ideas in my mind of how they met are:
1. Online Dating
2. He goes to the church where her father was acting as a pastor
3. Co-worker
4. Met at a wedding

My Character - Layla

What you need to know...

• Please also note that I only write as a third party.
  • I am not a fan of bondage but I like dominant guys in bed.
  • I prefer someone who can match the length of my post and be descriptive in their response.
  • A good reply is very much preferred to a fast reply.
  • My timezone is GMT+8
  • Please read my O/Os