GoGo Force G

Started by RubySlippers, April 11, 2007, 06:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Yes here it is based off Grindhouse movie and the warped imagination of Ruby comes the most horrifying campaign ever conceived of.

On the players side are a group of gogo dancers not strippers that are all specially skilled as in might be real good with guns, have a machine gun leg, hurl knives, be very good at an erotic version of kick boxing or well whatever. On the other side is evil that is Undead, Demons, Tentacle Monsters or heck whatever I think is funny run by the GM.  ;D

RISUS Rules will be used and abused.

kylie

Hmm, go-go garb, yum.  Haven't seen the movie, though. 

I'm curious.  How much silly and how much serious?

RedEve

I'd be interested in joining. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RubySlippers

Ok they are really nasty fighting gogo dancers and so yep silly over serious, and yep if there is a death expect dramatic displays of blood and the like that would normally not happen.

RubySlippers

Play-By-Post: Heavy Normal > NCN: Fun and Games > NCNF Single Threads go to the game GoGo Girls Force G and post a basic Risus character.

One cliche must be some form of GoGo Girl and others are up to the character. I strongly urge a good hook and a tale of the character nothing fancy to get the extr dice. And don't forget a funny name that fits. lol

Creeper

Seeing this game gave me the horrible urge to play a cheesy blacksploitation villain.

I'm am a terrible person.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!