"Seducing a bachehlorette [Van] seeking [M/F]

Started by JennC, September 24, 2009, 02:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JennC

A certain person I know is getting married soon (me).

I actually managed, all through my twenties, to resist the lure of the stereotypical bad boy. You know the type; intense, unpredictable, confidant, intriguing, wild etc. Which must mean I am one of those good girls who is sensible? Guess what my secret fantasy is; a fling with a bad boy!

So my bachelorette party is coming up soon in Vegas and my fling fantasy has been on my mind.

Anyone interested in role-playing a bad boy seducing a bride to be at her bachelorette party?

This being role playing, here are some ideas for story development;

One of the girls at the party is no longer a friend but rather a “Friendnemy.” She is the one who decides to orchestrate my downfall by finding a bad boy to compromise me.

Suspension of belief is important in role playing so this won't be an easy seduction as no sane bachelorette has a fling; here is my idea of a bad boy capable of corrupting a good girl; a smooth, good looking bartender wearing a cowboy hat, a deep voice and a knack for extracting secret desires out good girls. A suggestion out of left field; a woman seduces the bachelorette!

I am more interested in the seduction rather than “the act.” If someone shares this approach, send me a PM please.

Jenn

Jecht

Why do you always get to the good plots before me? lol
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry