Alice (and friends!) In Sexland (seeking all, but mostly female characters)

Started by Patriarch, June 15, 2010, 02:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriarch

Does the name say it all?

Probably.

But, just in case it doesn't, let's take a look.

The story will chronicle the adventure of a girl and her friends who are brought into a magical and oddly wacky land known as Rhianon (Sexland). In Rhianon, everything revolves around or is based upon sex. Cormula vines (where the drug Cormuae, an unbelievably powerful aphrodisiac, comes from) grow in patches in the woods and Nymphs, impossibly beautiful beings that live off sex, walk the land freely. During tea time you don’t pass around the tea, you pass around the girl, and a blowjob is as casual as a handshake – and offered as freely. Sex slaves account for about a fifth of the population at any time… But who IS a sex slave is always changing because of the catch-and-release rule that allows sex slavery without question, but mandates that slaves must be released every month. Enslaving someone is as casual as fishing or playing tag. But it can be INTENSE during that month. Good thing most every populated area can rehabilitate a mentally broken girl quite easily, so even if you're made into a pet - you'll be good as new in a month! Though, of course, it may happen again... *grins*

But Rhianon isn’t just Whore Island. There’s a strange, unpredictable and delightfully wacky magic woven throughout the land. Doors are magical and take the shape of naked women that need to be fucked to be unlocked, changing species (neko, kitsune, dog-girl, naga, mermaid) is as common as changing clothes and achieved by taking the right pill or eating the right mushroom. And time does very funny things…

Our heroine is a normal girl dumped into a tremendously weird and wacky world, and she'd better get used to fucking her way through life. After all, she's been brought to this land to go on a grand adventure - and she won't be able to go through it cumming and cumming and cumming again.

Interested? If so, let’s get collaborating. Leave me a post or send me a PM.

And to clear things up, I'll be handling the non-protagonist characters. All of em, probably.

-------------------

Interested?
- Have a character in mind? Want to take the role of Alice (name should probably be changed, but it needn't be)? Or someone entirely different, including original concepts? Perfect. Leave a post or send me a PM with your ideas or questions and we'll get to work.

Wolfy

Well you know I'm interested in being the guide/Someone who joins with Alice. :P Perhaps a White Bunny-Girl, or a Cheshire Cat-girl? :P

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Wolfy

Synecdoche17

A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Wolfy

Synecdoche17

Quote from: Wolfy on June 15, 2010, 02:56:39 AM
Lol..Well, I want Chessie, of course. :P
Good, 'cause Ms. White looks like more of a domme role, and I've been playing submissive quite a bit lately.  :P

All this pending Stairc's approval, of course. (when I pronounce "stairc" in my head, it comes out sounding like the legal phrase "stare decisis" - and now you know).
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Absences and Apologies

Wolfy

I hope Stair Approves....All we really need is an Alice and we'd actually be all set to begin, pending the Mad Hatter as well, if Stair plans to play characters like the queen and such.

Synecdoche17

Quote from: Wolfy on June 15, 2010, 03:02:56 AM
I hope Stair Approves....All we really need is an Alice and we'd actually be all set to begin, pending the Mad Hatter as well, if Stair plans to play characters like the queen and such.
I'd rather not stick too closely to Alice in Wonderland, honestly; it seems a bit unoriginal. Perhaps things are a touch more like a lewd(er) version of Xanth?

Absences and Apologies

Wolfy

Well, I was just saying Queen and such in a general sense. I'm sure Stair doesn't plan to run through the same storyline.

Though I am guessing he was inspired by the Alice in Sexland Doujin/H-Manga. o3o

LIAR

Ramael

I think this has potential. We'd have to decide on just how Alice-y it is early on, though. I would love to play a male Hatter-esque character, but I don't want him to be too similar to the original.

What about the Duke of Spades? Or just a Kooky Duke, the name doesn't particularly matter. A role similar to the Red Queen, but as loopy and as eccentric as the Mad Hatter. I feel like I could really flex some creativity muscle here...

LimitlessNikkie

Patriarch

*laughs* Great to know there's so much interest!

In this case, I'll start accepting writing samples from anyone who I haven't yet worked on a story with. They don't have to be long, just whatever length you feel shows off your writing abilities. Then you can take your character or make your own and we can begin. You may certainly use inspiration from the original fairytale characters, such as the kinky cheshire cat and bunny concept shown above, but that is by no means necessary. Let's get creative here.

As for the land itself, it will NOT be a carbon copy of Alice in Wonderland - or that hentai manga thing. It will be a whimsical and wacky land, true, with the rules of time and space being more than a little bent when we feel like, but there the similarities stop - unless we take in some inspiration from the better elements. The core of the world is in the culture - that anything an everything involves sex and that rape and slavery is just as casual as playing tag. It's all in good fun!

Ramael

Can I link up one of my older posts from another RP for a writing sample?

I'm having trouble finding pics of male characters that are kooky looking, hot and ARENT an interpretation of the Mad Hatter. I have one pic that I think works quite well, but...he looks like a male prostitute.

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Patriarch

*laughs* In this world, everyone's probably part-prostitute. Sex is traded as casually as a smile in exchange for favors.

And former RP links work fine.

Wolfy

I hope I get to be Chessie...^-^..and Syne gets to be her White Rabbit Friend...I wonder if the White rabbit will have a problem lasting too long/too short? Lol

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Patriarch

pendarious

LimitlessNikkie

Hey for time period I was thinking england victoria era right after the amerian revolutionary war. Is that ok with everyone?

SolidSnake

I'll get in on this.

I don't know how many other male characters there are in Alice in Wonderland, but I guess there are a couple left.

I'm thinking walrus or carpenter, or the caterpillar guy.

I'm the caterpillar

Patriarch

*laughs* Well, you needn't be tied to the male characters in the original books. Simply create your own. The idea of a girl brought into a strange, magical new land with a lot of weirdness attached is what we're using here... We aren't simply adding sex to the classic stories. That means you can create whatever character you want.

pendarious