WarCraft: After the Dungeon [Still room for one]

Started by Anna Katrine, December 15, 2014, 04:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

Hello there.

I have been thinkering a little with a WarCraft themed group play for a while now. The basic idea is to have a group of five adventureres celebrate their recent victory in a dungeon by drinking the night away. It eventually turns into a big orgy involving all of the group. I hope for a multi racial group, which means a team comprising of members from both the Horde and the Alliance.

So bottom line I am looking for four people to join me in this story. Please note that I am not the most detailed writer nor have I really lead a group game before.

I hope some of you will consider this, and if not then sorry for wasting your time :)

Zaer Darkwail

I am up for Warcraft related ERP :). Although for horde and alliance working together the group must definitely be mercenaries, outcastes some sorts who mostly stick living amongst goblin cities which are neutral ground anyways (and filled with odd bedmates overall in regards alliances so long there is interest for coin). So it would fit present lore better as horde and alliance more and less work indirectly for each other but not in actual alliance (albeit Siege of Orgrimmar shows they can in unfriendly way cooperate for common goal).

But for group setting it would not work unless everyone is one way or another left their respective sides to work as neutral parties.

Vercile

Anna Katrine

Thanks to both of you :)

I am aware that it may not fit into lore perfectly (Haven't actually played since Lich King), but I just don't want to scare away anyone who wants to play a race from one side, when the group is the other side and/or force anyone to play a side/race they don't enjoy :)

Vercile

Could always have the group forged through fate, say there's an alliance team and a horde team, some of the horde team get killed some of the alliance team get killed. And they ally themselves to survive and defeat the dungeon. Allies of Circumstance. By the end they've made a connection. Something like that

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, such plot could work or as mentioned the chars are outcastes from their own alliances and have formed a mercenary group which is mixed races where past association either horde or alliance does not matter (and more who they are as people). Example Darkmoon Faire has functional mixed raced crew and there are mercenaries working through Booty bay of all shapes, colors and races.

Anna Katrine

Truth be told I never really thought about a backstory for the group, but I am liking all of the suggestions so far :)

Vercile

Quick CS

Name: Seras Sunstrike
Race: Blood Elf
Faction: Horde (Or Mercenary Depending on Lore used)
Class: Paladin
Specialization: Retribution

Zaer Darkwail

Well, quickie CS also from me;

Name: Alexander Gorikson
Race: Worgen
Faction: Alliance (Or Mercenary Depending on Lore used)
Class: Druid
Specialization: Balance (no owl form, going spectral/ghostly form when in battle)

Pumpkin Seeds

Name: Rheia Bonesong
Race: Orc
Faction: Horde (Mercenary possible)
Class: Warrior
Specialization: Protection (yes, here is your tank)

Crash

I'd love to make a female Draenei.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Pumpkin Seeds

I'd like to make a female orc if possible.

Vercile

She wanted a total of 5 (Herself & Four others)

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Crash

Name: Keshi
Race: Draenei
Faction: Alliance (Or Mercenary Depending on Lore used)
Class: Mage
Specialization: Frost

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Anna Katrine

Again, thank you all for the interest :)

Frozen and Zaer, your'e in :) Crash and Pumpkin too if you want :)

Sorry for such late reply but time differences and sleepy time and such.
And with that I do believe we are full. I would love to take you in Izaya but I am afraid I might bite off more than I can chew for my first group game, sorry.

Crash

Vercile

Vercile

So far I'm the only Horde, Time to %@#! you %*#$(es Up! oops, left the Mature language filter on....

Zaer Darkwail

Well, Pumpkin is rolling a female orc likely and no idea what Anna rolls with :).

Vercile

I'm yet to see this orc... She's D/C loading into the Dungeon./... *sighs and places hands on her hips* Ok I'll wait....

Anna Katrine

Not quite sure what I will roll yet, altough I am leaning towards a Night elf hunter :)

I will have the OOC up later today, just have to do some christmas shopping :)

Vercile

Can't wait. on a completely off topic note. I'm watching American Dad and Stan just suggested a Might Ducks Marathon, so instantly I thought.... I'm gonna do that. And I own all three movies! Woo!