Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 24, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

I admit that I am sadly not the most educated on this but I would still love to do a game set in the universe, I can see allowing people to play a mix of Original and Canon Characters. I now have a Co-Gm, plot to come soon.
Relic Weapons: These are the ancient and powerful weapons found in Akaneia. I will tag those that are taken. So far, none are.
Mercurius: A legendary sword. One of the three Regalia.
Gradivus: A legendary lance. One of the three Regalia
Parthia: A legendary bow. One of the three Regalia
Hauteclere: An extremely powerful axe of unknown origin
Falchion: The divine rapier.
Tentative sheet.

Name:
Class: (You must ask to start as a ranked up class like Swordmaster)
History:
Birth Country:
Weapon Style: (Your weapon type. Killing Edge, Steel, Silver, wyrmslayer. Those things.)
Weapon Name: (Not required, Nor will it be a relic weapon, those must be accepted by me.)
Description: (Picture can be anime)

Classes: Thank you for the list, Pendarious.
Fighter (Promotes to Warrior)
Knight  (Promotes to General)
Mage (Promotes to Sage)
Mercenary (Promotes to Hero)
Cleric (Promotes to Sage or Bishop)
Priest (Promotes to Bishop or Sage)
Social knight (Promotes to Paladin)
Pegasus Knight (Promotes to Falcon Knight or Draco Knight)
Myrmidon (Promotes to Swordmaster)
Dark Mage (Promotes to Sorceror or Sage)
Manakete
Archer (Promotes to Sniper)

Story: Altea has fallen into war again, few people know what is going to happen to the land, and fewer know who is causing it. The war has been long, countries trying to find the upper hand over others in anyway possible. The search is on for souls bright enough, strong enough to step in and do their parts to end this and send the world back into a wonderful era of peace. Will the heroes that rise from the fray have the true strength to do as needed for the world? Or will they fail and fall short?.

We begin with the story of the war, the house of Archanea, led by the once noble and wondrous warrior, Sieghardt, was plunged into damnation with one foolish act. The prophecy of his fall was given by a traveling gypsy, the prophecy read as such, Sieghardt was to become an angry and spiteful man with a loss he couldn't stomach, then, one day, far away, the child of a noble family would rise up, leading the charge to slay him, to turn the world back into a happy and peaceful place, one that he would no longer be able to damage. The man believed the prophecy and it shook him to his very core, so he thought of a plan of his own, kill all noble children, save his own. He struck Macedon first, slaughtering the family in their sleep, then he moved to other countries quickly, but as it wore on, war began he became more worried, the feeling of something left undone began to eat at him and he never knew why.
Is there a point where nobody cares

pendarious

I play Fire Emblem all the time and have played Practically all of them so I suppose I could be of service if you really need it.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Silk

Strifesblaze7

Awesome, if you want to be Co-Gm Pen, let me know.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

I will post my two sheets to give people an idea of what I want in here.

Name: Llyr
Class: Swordmaster
History: Llyr is a young man from Macedon, he lives his life with his twin brother, Lloyd. They travel together far and wide, searching for a place that they may call home and a lord that they may call their own. He is very close to his brother and the keep nothing from each other. They have been alone since they were young and rely on each other more than anyone else. (Will add to once story is set.)
Personality: Llyr is fiery, loyal, passionate, strong willed. He is always ready for a fight but he also has a softer side that he rarely shows.
Birth Country: Macedon
Weapon Style:Killing Edge
Weapon Name: Chaos
Description:

Name: Lloyd
Class: Dracoknight
History: Lloyd is a young man from Macedon, he lives his life with his twin brother, Llyr. They travel together far and wide, searching for a place that they may call home and a lord that they may call their own. He is very close to his brother and the keep nothing from each other. They have been alone since they were young and rely on each other more than anyone else. (Will add to once story is set.)
Personality: Loud, Brash, Confident.
Birth Country: Macedon
Weapon Style:Titiana's Axe and Silver Lance
Weapon Name: Anarchy and Ruin. Anarchy is his Axe and Ruin is his Lance.
Description:

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Definitely interested! I think I'd probably whip up an Archer/or Mage if I may.  Will this be entirely freeform, or will there be a simple dice system or something similar in play for battle purposes? Are we allowed to pull from any of the games for our origin land?  And do we have any basic plot ideas worked up yet?

Doomglazer

also intrested i would play a hunter of types with a pet if thats ok

pendarious

since this is Fire Emblem the pet wouldn't be able to do combat...it would be more of an NPC that could be there but otherwise has no real impact.....

Strifesblaze7

I am trying to use Marth's world as a base, the games I have played deal with that land. you could play both a hunter and a mage if you would like Dread.

A hunter like the Archer class Doom?

Strifesblaze7

they fighting will be freeform with a guideline set, no dice rolling or any of that. I do have a basic idea for a plot but I need to flesh it out more still

Music is life

Strifesblaze7

There, those are the ideal character sheets for now.

Doomglazer

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 26, 2013, 06:53:19 PM
I am trying to use Marth's world as a base, the games I have played deal with that land. you could play both a hunter and a mage if you would like Dread.

A hunter like the Archer class Doom?

Yep

Strifesblaze7

That seems like a fine idea to me, Doom, what kind of pet would you like?

Doomglazer

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 27, 2013, 04:25:26 AM
That seems like a fine idea to me, Doom, what kind of pet would you like?
a tiger

Strifesblaze7

Well that would be fine, as long as it isn't a fighter.

Doomglazer

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 27, 2013, 04:56:05 AM
Well that would be fine, as long as it isn't a fighter.
nope uts Just a Companion pet

pendarious

lets see......for me a mercenary probably

Silk

More interested in either a Cleric or a Pegasus rider to be honest :)

pendarious

well just remember that Pegasus Knights take extra damage from bows.

Strifesblaze7

Okay, then the tiger is fine by me Doom.

Is there anyone interested in playing a Lord?

Silk

If nobody else does I'll do the lord/lady :)