The Harem of L'annawnshee - (Ladies needed!) Freeform, Supernatural, NC Exotic

Started by SpiralSpider, June 25, 2013, 11:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

All right. That all sounds fine, thanks for answering.

I do need you to write out how she came to work for our Mistress in his history, though. I don't need much - a line or two should do. ^.^
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

SpiralSpider

I have a few more characters possibly in the works.

On the female side:
Minerva, a friend of the Mistress.
Madhavi, an Oracle at the nearby holy temple. She disapproves of the Mistress but is occasionally hired to see for her.
Bronwen, a pirate captain and slaver who might make trade with the Mistress?
Habiba, The owner of the local "Turkish" Bath house.

Don't know if any of these ideas are desirable, though.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 17, 2013, 10:47:18 PM

On the female side:
Madhavi, an Oracle at the nearby holy temple. She disapproves of the Mistress but is occasionally hired to see for her.

I just imagine the conversations that Madhavi and Lilian will get into XD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

LeSane

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 17, 2013, 10:47:18 PM

On the female side:

I like Bronwen for a number of reasons. That and it would make sense if she was one that supplied L'anna with either Lautrec or Dumzid. Its a possibility nonetheless.

Quote from: bubby on July 17, 2013, 04:37:14 PM
If we even go with the pregnancy angle for Lilian, it will most definitely be a drawn out process. Even having L'anna deciding to use Lilian as a surrogate will take time. But I do have ideas brewing.

I really like Kitticia! She will make a wonderful guard, and I love her personality. She will be wonderful to toy with.. >.>

And Scar, I personally like the 3rd image best. Though Lautrec has major potential because he has beauty as well as being original in the Harem.

Now the only thing is... who is to be the favorite? I was thinking of the potential of beginning the story with the Mistress's current favorite dying. Possibly even being killed by L'anna for displeasing her in some manner. So now we might begin with possible in-fighting, general sucking up and/or " no way am I kissing her ass" attitude.

?

I had an idea that Lautrec would have to live some mass of water. When he did he'd look like a mermen. Dumzid would be a spider or some variant of one. I think that fits him alot.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

SpiralSpider

Spiders have my heart, as you might have guessed. Jil's talking about bringing in one of our favorite characters who's race is very spider-like as well.  :-)

bubby

My vote is Bronwen. She's hawt. And a pirate. Winning!

Madriv

Played By: Madmartigan
Character Name: Sameer
Sex & Gender: Cis male
Role: Harem member (rating D-C)
Race: Half rakshasa (nature spirit/demon)
Height: 6'1"

Physical Appearance: Muscular, broad-chested, strong-armed. His skin is dark brown and his eyes the color of rich soil. His hair is black, cut short but curling as it grows, with thick brows, lashes, and beard shadowing his jaw. When he smiles his teeth are gleaming white. Old, thin scars lace his back from childhood whippings. More recent marks of sword and bullet may be seen on his thigh, hip, and forearm.

Personality: Currently, he is bitter and resentful, seething with hatred for anyone with power over him. At his best, he is protective of those around him, although he is slow to trust and even slower to show affection. His weakest trait is his need for the natural world; he will endure almost any torture or follow any command in exchange for time alone on green grass or beneath a tree. He loathes his monstrous side and would rather never transform again, even if it means he must remain a slave forever.

History:

Story Time
Not very long ago, there was a sailor who lived with his wife in a village by the sea. The sailor left on a voyage to many great cities around the world and was away from home for four years. When he returned, he found his wife had a child that was three years old. Knowing the boy could not be his, he accused her of infidelity. She responded that she had been visited by a god and could not refuse him. The sailor grew angry and struck his wife. At the sight of this, the child flew at the sailor in a rage, scratching and biting. The boy's nails grew into claws, his teeth into fangs, his skin bore stripes like a tiger's and his eyes glowed yellow like the sun. It was then that the sailor realized it was not a god but a demon that had lain with his wife.

He caught the boy in a lobster trap and took him to the village market. There he sold the demon-spawn to a traveling carnival. The carnival owner, who was very cunning, went to a wise man to learn how he might tame the boy. They crafted an iron collar with a secret lock, enchanted so that it could never be opened by the boy himself. As long as he wore the collar, the child could not assume his demonic form. When it was removed before their shows, he was locked in a cage and tormented until he was filled with rage and transformed. Many years passed and many villages were witness to the terrible tiger demon. The carnival owner grew wealthy and overconfident.

When the boy was very nearly a man, he escaped one day with only his collar, the ragged clothes on his back, and a bloody key. Wandering the roads he fell in with a regiment of soldiers who adopted him as they might a stray dog. He fetched and carried and polished their boots in exchange for a blanket and scraps of rations. Again, years passed. He trained hard and became a solider himself, facing many battles in the service of their king. He had a solid iron cuff crafted for his wrist to hold the key so that it would never be lost, yet he had no desire to use it and become a monster ever again.

Still there came a day, in the heat of a battle, when only a handful of his comrades remained to face a mighty foe, when he asked his closest friend to open the lock. As a man his demonic form was a hundred times more terrible and more deadly. He defeated the enemy and won the day but when his fury cooled he found his own regiment full of fear and anger turned against him. His captain returned the collar to his neck and shackles besides. He could not remain among men but neither would the officers allow him to be put to death, for his service had been great.

In the end, they sold him to a slaver who traded in exotic creatures, with the understanding that he would be shipped far away to a life forever separate from his home and his people. And that, for good or ill, is where the rest of the story begins.

Notes on Sexuality: Heteroflexible top (may be forced to bottom but will not go willingly)
Pairings available with this character: Any
Kinks: Bondage, struggle, physical control, blood, submission (of others).
What s/he won't do: See player's O/Os

Additional Notes: One might assume that a wise slaver had already removed the key from his wrist cuff and secured it elsewhere for the safety of his new owner.

bubby

Oh Mad.

I can't wait to exchange kinks with him.

SpiralSpider

I want to let everyone know that I will likely be offline for the next three days after today - I have an out of town job.

However, if Bubby's character is finished by Monday and everyone feels ready, we could get this off the ground then, as I think we've got enough characters to start the game. I will keep the recruiting thread open afterward; we can always have more people in the game.

I'll be starting an OOC later today. ^.^

Madriv

I didn't get to say it yesterday, but Jilorbb has some really nice character art going on there.  ;)

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 17, 2013, 10:47:18 PMDon't know if any of these ideas are desirable, though.

Branwen is probably the best fit for the story (nothing like a good slaver to haul in the merchandise) but... Madhavi is lovely and I just plain want to jump Habiba. Ya habibi!

Quote from: bubby on July 18, 2013, 01:45:13 PMI can't wait to exchange kinks with him.

Woof.

bubby

I will definitely have my char finished up by Monday! I was actually going to make the attempt to finish her up today before work, since my weekend again will be full of drunkenness.

SpiralSpider

Thanks, bubby. ^.^

Is the weekend a special occasion for you?

Also, here is a link to the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180004.0

bubby

Actually my best friend who moved away several years ago is visiting, so the party is on. And I'm currently working on L'anna's history.

bubby

Ok, my char sheet is as complete as I can get it. For all those that have inserted L'anna into their History, no worries that you're not in mine. I just made mine as basic as possible.

SweetSerenade

Bubby knows Merrideth Gentry! I can tell simply because of how you wrote your character :D

bubby

SweetSerenade

Quote from: bubby on July 18, 2013, 04:30:07 PM
;D

*Suddenly wishes there was a charming Frosty member of the harem, cause that'd be delicious*

bubby

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 18, 2013, 04:32:44 PM
*Suddenly wishes there was a charming Frosty member of the harem, cause that'd be delicious*

Mmmmm... right?

SpiralSpider

I'm afraid I don't get the reference. ^.^'

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 18, 2013, 06:47:34 PM
I'm afraid I don't get the reference. ^.^'

In the Merrideth Gentry Novels by Laurell K Hamilton - there is an amazingly sexy member of the Unseeleigh court. His name is Frost... and he is just... so damn sexy. Ankle length silver tinsel colored hair, pale as snow skin, lean toned body...

Music is life

SweetSerenade

Hello :D The Rp should be starting soon, according to the GM. I'm very excited.

Music is life

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 22, 2013, 02:29:22 AM
Hello :D The Rp should be starting soon, according to the GM. I'm very excited.
Ah cool, I just came by to give this place a quick check out before I fall asleep.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Music is life on July 22, 2013, 02:32:29 AM
Ah cool, I just came by to give this place a quick check out before I fall asleep.

Feel free to check the idea over. If you wanna turn in a character sheet, feel free. I'm sure the GM and the Harem owner would love that.

Music is life

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 22, 2013, 02:33:42 AM
Feel free to check the idea over. If you wanna turn in a character sheet, feel free. I'm sure the GM and the Harem owner would love that.
I'll do that later, I can hear my eyes lids beginning to shut. See ya!