Fallen Futures: RP in a Space Opera Setting Fallen into a Dark Age

Started by Ia!, March 15, 2012, 03:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ia!

YOU: a switch or sub who enjoys plots, drawn-out storytelling, stories like Dune and Babylon 5, who is willing to play a female character, and can post four to six times a week (or more).  A willingness to be proactive and creative when it comes to developing your character and the world she inhabits is a must (we’ll be starting off by designing your character’s noble house). 

WHAT: an ongoing RP set in a space-opera universe fallen into a dark age.  The story will include the clash of noble houses, ancient mysteries, daring-do, and D/s relationships.  It’ll probably include space pirates, slaves, and kinky sex, too, because I just enjoy that sort of stuff.

WHO: your character will be a member of a noble house, one who has lived among the upper echelons of interstellar society.  She’ll be human, competent in what she does, and well-educated (for her time).  Beyond that, the details are up to you.

HOW: I’m fairly flexible on this point.  PbP in the forums or via email or IM, it’s all good.

Respond here or drop me an IM and let me know what sort of character you’d want to play and how you’d make her unique and interesting.  :)
Still the world is wondrous large,—seven seas from marge to marge—
And it holds a vast of various kinds of man;
And the wildest dreams of Kew are the facts of Khatmandhu
And the crimes of Clapham chaste in Martaban.

Ia On!  Ia Off!

Sapphira

Saw your post the first day I looked at E and your RP idea definitely caught my eye. I have read all the Dune books and would enjoy creating and exploring such a world. I'm going to ponder a character today and will IM you my thoughts.

Cheers!

Sapphira