Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

I'm going to go ahead and end it for myself... I was a regular peasant. The game has kinda fizzled out, but if anyone picks up GM and decides to run like games count me in.

Thanks everyone, I enjoyed the game. 

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Trieste

(( Just as a note, he disappears at least once a week to raid with friends. It's a pre-set engagement and he's said before that it comes first. I don't remember what day it is, but that's what happened last time he disappeared for a time.

He said he was gonna finish it, so he probably will but just took a break last night and was waiting for Desan the night before. ))

Ryven

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Aiden - 5 votes: Ladysky, Scott, Teno, Elunari, Desan
  • Teno - 5 votes: Josietta, Will, Krysia, Aiden, Ryven
  • Ladysky
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Krysia
  • Elunari
  • Josietta
  • Ryven
  • Desan
  • Ket

Not yet voted: Ket

Desan thought about his decision, but then looked at Josietta, and nodded in Aiden's direction. Josietta's eyes filled with bloodlust as she retrieved her axe once more, and ended this villager's life in a single swing. As you gather through both of the remains, you find nothing out of the ordinary, indicating that you were the cause of death of yet another innocent peasant! With fear in your hearts, you return to your homes.

Remaining Players:
  • Teno
  • Ladysky
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Krysia
  • Elunari
  • Josietta
  • Ryven
  • Desan
  • Ket

Remaining Roles:
  • 5 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Xillen

Quote from: Trieste on July 02, 2009, 03:11:20 PM
(( Just as a note, he disappears at least once a week to raid with friends. It's a pre-set engagement and he's said before that it comes first. I don't remember what day it is, but that's what happened last time he disappeared for a time.

He said he was gonna finish it, so he probably will but just took a break last night and was waiting for Desan the night before. ))

Actually, back then I had a project that needed to be finished quickly, for which I was barely at home. I was done with it on wednesday late in the afternoon. I was playing WoW that evening since my WoW buddies were counting on me. Yes, that has priority, because my buddies need me that specific time. I was planning on updating this after the raid, but I was too tired and did it the next morning.

So yes, it caused for a few hours delay, not several days. I usually raid on Wednesdayevening and Mondayevening, european time. So I'm usually not available during those few hours.

Reason this is taking longer is because I only check my E mails once a day to see if there was an update. Desan didn't make a decision yet when I checked my mail yesterday, so there was no need for me to log into the game.

LadySky

LadySky stands over Aiden's body shaking her head in shock and confusion. The wolves were certainly turning out to be smarter than she had initially expected them to be. Looking to Teno she glared daggers at him and stuck out her tongue wickedly, "You will pay Teno!"

With that ugly outburst she drug Aiden's body to the graveyard and buried him properly whispering a final prayer for his safe travels...

When I am gone release me
Let me go, I have so many things to see and do
You mustn't tie yourself to me with tears
Be happy that we had so many beautiful years
I gave to you my love
You can only guess how much you gave me in happiness
I thank you for the love you each have shown
But now it's time I travel alone
So grieve awhile for me, if grieve you must
Then let your grief be comforted by my trust
It's only for awhile that we must part
So bless the memories within your heart
I won't be far away, for life goes on
So if you need me, call and I will come
Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near
And if you listen within your heart you'll hear
All my love around you soft and clear
And then when you must come this way alone
I'll greet you with a smile and say
"Welcome Home."
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

Quote from: Xillen on July 02, 2009, 03:15:14 PM
Desan thought about his decision, but then looked at Josietta, and nodded in Aiden's direction. Josietta's eyes filled with bloodlust as she retrieved her axe once more, and ended this villager's life in a single swing. As you gather through both of the remains, you find nothing out of the ordinary, indicating that you were the cause of death of yet another innocent peasant! With fear in your hearts, you return to your homes.

Well, that sucks.. Unless he was the halfbreed. Trieste gave the impression it was still around before we lynched her. And he was way too suspicious...

Unfortunately now, I haven't much else to go on..

*heads to his tavern, and begins to close it for the night*

Desan

*Was pissed that he didn't choose a werewolf* Damnit... 

*Stalks off into his hut for the night*
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Josietta

As soon as the bloodlust settled and her axe lay limp in her hand at her side she frowned, her eyes welled up with tears. Josi did not like her job at that moment, but like all things she had to do what she had to do. She cleaned the weapon and helped burn the body, as leaving it buried would give cause for wild animals to dig about.

"I told you all he was innocent."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Xillen

Meh, for some reason I wasn't getting any mails from E, until they all came in as a bunch during the night. :$ Thought there wasn't anything going on.

Josietta would have regretted her job for the last time that night. As you visit her cottage in the morning, you find not much more than her axe, smeared with blood. Any further remains are nowhere to be found. Perhaps the werewolves were hungry?

Remaining Players:
  • Teno
  • Ladysky
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Krysia
  • Elunari
  • Ryven
  • Desan
  • Ket

Remaining Roles:
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alpha

Teno

Nuu! Josi can't be gone! She's playing hide and seek, I know it!

*pouts* I'll never get to nom her again... *

I'll bet Krysia has something to do with this! She's got blood on her lips!

LadySky

LadySky once again emerges to find the village silently mourning brave Josietta. She had tried her best to protect the little community but the werewolves were simply proving to be an evil they could not defeat! Deciding that Josi's funeral should celebrate the brave warrior she had been LadySky painted war paint over her entire body, blood red and bright blue smeared across her flesh in a beautiful tapestry of colors. Appearing late in the morning completely naked accept for the body art LadySky made a bonfire at the head of Josi's fresh grave and danced around singing a warriors chant.

Pilfering, lying, deceit
Cheating, scheming, and murders
This world has become offbeat
Are we abandoned by the warriors?

The warriors are fighting
In the battle for our lies
This is my reason for writing
When they give up who will then try?

Hours later she trudgess into the village center and votes for Teno, Aiden was odviously onto him...

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Teno

*Hugs the gravestone for Josi*

Was too soon! *sobs* Now I'm alone in this village.

Desan

I don't know guys..Krysia said she wanted to send me to the afterlife and join Saffron..

Your sheriff votes for Krysia
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Krysia

You're right Desan I did say that didn't I? Oh well you'll join her eventually. Though you'll figure out I'm innocent after I'm gone. *shrugs*

Ryven

LadySky

LadySky sits and waits for Scott, Ket, & Elunari to decide this evenings dramatic ending....

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Teno - 2 votes: Ladysky, Will, Ryven
  • Krysia - 2 votes: Teno, Desan
  • Desan - 1 vote: Krysia
  • Ladysky
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Elunari
  • Ryven
  • Ket

Not yet voted: Scott, Elunari, Ket

Remaining Roles:
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alpha

Josietta

((Umm I think Scott wanted out *points up at his last post* So i doubt he's gonna be voting anymore))

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Elunari

I'm voting for Krysia  Just cuz I like ties :)
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Josietta

Quote from: Elunari on July 12, 2009, 02:38:30 PM
I'm voting for Krysia  Just cuz I like ties :)

((did you mean Desan? I know the way its worded can throw you off if you arent' paying attention. Krysia voted for Desan.))

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Trieste

(( Probably she meant Krysia, who had 2 votes while Teno had 3 - Xillen's number is off up there. ))