Hogwarts: A New Beginning [Closed!]

Started by Mellific, January 25, 2019, 05:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

It has been 25 years since the last Triwizard Tournament took place. Unfortunately, during the Tournament in 1995, Cedric Diggory - the Champion from Hogwarts - lost his life. Every Triwizard Tournament to date, has ended in death. It was no wonder, then, why the tournaments were officially ceased after such a heartbreaking loss.

Now, during the 2019-2020 school year, Hemione Granger is the Minister of Magic and she has made the decision to reinstate the Tournament for the purpose of building relationships between the three European wizarding schools; Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang. However, the tournament returning to Hogwarts grounds has sparked a bit of controversy from wizarding families, students and staff members.

Hermione believes that the three schools coming together for the majority of the school year will help to build friendship among the students, respect among the staff and allegiances between the institutions. Eligible students and the heads of the school will travel from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang to Hogwarts.  And so, the Triwizard Tournament is upon us, once again.

Eligible students must be 17 years of age or older and must enter their name into the goblet of fire. The goblet will select each champion randomly; three from each school. No information about the trial will be revealed before the day of the trial. There are a total of three trials. The first trial takes place in November, the second in February and the third in May. There can only be one true winner - this individual wins the Triwizard cup for their school, 1,000 galleons and eternal glory, according to the late Headmaster Albus Dumbledore.

These trials are dangerous, it is true. However, the Minister of Magic herself has ensured that countless preventative and safety measures have been implemented to guarantee the safety of everyone involved. Yet, the purpose of these trials is not to merely survive unscathed. Each trial serves as a means to test the champion in varying ways. Are they brave enough? Are they wise enough? What sort of witch or wizard were they when they entered the trial... and who will they be, when they complete it?

Hogwarts has expanded and no longer provides a basic magical education for its students. They still accept students at age 11 and graduation from the primary level of magical education (Junior Wizarding Academy) still happens at age 17. However, in the year 2000, Hogwarts decided to provide a University experience for its students. For the purposes of this game and the rule about all contestants in the Triwizard Tournament needing to be 17, we are only accepting characters who are attending Hogwarts/Beauxbatons/Durmstrang at the University level. Seven years of University are available, meaning your character can be aged between 17 and 24 if they are a student. Obviously, staff members must be older than 24 years of age.

The schedule of events for this game are as follows:

September 2019
School starts; students are all at their respective institutes.

October 2019
Students eligible for the tournament from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang arrive at Hogwarts.
Champions names are chosen.

November 2019
The first trial takes place.

December 2019
The Yule Ball takes place.

February 2020
The second trial takes place.

May 2020
The third trial takes place.

June 2020
Champions are named.
Graduation ceremonies commence.

• All players must comply with the rules of Elliquiy.
  • All characters must be seventeen years of age or older.
  • Face-claims must be photographs of real people, no artwork.
  • Be active in the game. Notify GM's about extended absences.
  • Drama will not be tolerated in the OOC or Discord, keep it IC.

Can I make a canon character?

No, we are not going to allow any canon characters, except for a few minor NPC's who will be controlled by GM's.

Can I make a faculty member?

Yes, though this game is going to be more focused on the students, we are allowing staff members as characters.

How many characters can I make?

To start, the maximum number of characters allowed will be three.

Can my character be extraordinary?

No, we are not allowing any Veela, Metamorphmagus, Werewolves or other extraordinary characters.

What are posting expectations?

We ask that you be active and present. If you are going to be inactive, please give us notice. If your character is chosen as a Champion and you cannot post, let GM's know so that we can determine if we need to assign a trial to an alternate. We're hoping to move at a comfortable pace for everyone involved. As far as writing posts go, you must write in the third person and at least one paragraph per post.

How are the three champions from each school going to be chosen?

We need to make sure that the champions chosen are active players. Once we have a collective, we will do a dice roll to keep the drawn names as fair as possible.

Will there be Quidditch?

Not officially. If you would like to organize small games, you are more than welcome to do so, IC. However, Quidditch will not take place during this school year, due to the Triwizard Tournament.

What are the playable ages?

At the University level, ages between 17 and 24 are acceptable. First years would be 17/18, second years are 18/19, third years are 19/20, fourth years are 20/21, fifth years are 21/22, sixth years are 22/23, and seventh years are 23/24. If you are playing a staff member, they must be older than 24.

What about prior magical education?

If you wish to say that your character attended Hogwarts/Beauxbatons/Durmstrang prior to the University level, it would be considered a primary wizarding education, or Junior Wizarding Academy, which is the equivalent of middle school/high school. However, we will not be accepting characters aged younger than 17 for this game.

What about technology on school grounds?

In this setting, technology is allowed. Once wizards and witches cross into wizarding territory, their smart phones and computers are under a spell that keeps all communication on the Maginet (the wizarding version of the internet). Muggles have no way of accessing or hacking into the Maginet; ensuring that their magical abilities are kept a secret.

Is this a sandbox game?

Yes, though there will be GM organized events, they are all optional.

Will there be sex in this game?

More than likely, yes. However, we are not allowing Non-Con or Extreme content in this game, which is why it will be situated in the Bondage category.

Can Staff members and students fraternize?

No, we are not allowing staff members and students to be in any kind of romantic relationship in this game.

What if I have a question about the game that isn't on this list?

Go ahead and ask here in the recruitment thread! We welcome questions.

Discord:

Ask to join!

Links:

Approved Characters

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

Please PM your character sheet to the GM's: Mellific, Swashbuckler and Yggdrasil.

»Introductory Information«

Name: Your character's name (include a nickname if applicable)

Age: How old is your character on the first day of school? (must be 17 or older)

Birth Date: When was your character born? (include the day, month, and year)

Sexuality: What sexuality does your character identify with?

Blood Status: Your character's status (Muggle-born, Half-blood or Pure-Blood)

Birthplace: Where was your character born/where did they grow up? (Example: London, England, UK)

School: Which school does your character go to? (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, or Durmstrang)

Year: What year is your character?

House: What House is your character in? (if Durmstrang or Beauxbatons, delete this section)

Wand Length | Wood | Core: What length/wood/core is your character's wand?

Patronus: (If applicable, what form does your character's patronus take?)

Apparation License: Yes or No

»Personal Information«

Physical Features: Please provide examples of your character's appearance, including height, eye color, hair color, and anything else noteworthy. This can be as long or as short as you would like. Feel free to describe specifics such as tattoos, or link an image with: DESCRIPTION

Personality Traits: Please provide a list of at least five attributes - negative and positive - that describe your character. You may include habits and mannerisms in this section, if you wish. This can be written in bullet points or paragraph form, otherwise feel free to expand with a brief summary, if you prefer.

Brief History: Please provide at least two paragraphs that detail your character's background. How did they grow up? Who is their family? What has their previous education at Hogwarts (or elsewhere) been like? How has their experience with magic (and others finding out that they have magical abilities) gone?

Likes: Please list at least three things that your character likes, and include at least one character strength.

Dislikes: Please list at least three things that your character dislikes, and include at least one character weakness or fear.

Family: Immediate family only is required for this section, if your character is muggle-born or half-blood. For pure-blood characters, include extended family (paternal and maternal grandparents, at the least). Please list the following: Relation | Name | Occupation | Age | Blood status. For deceased family, please specify.

»Academic Information«

Marks

Passing Grades
O - Outstanding
E - Exceeds Expectations
A - Acceptable

Failing Grades
P - Poor
D - Dreadful
T - Troll

OWL Grades: (All characters must have taken the OWL's for this game.)
Charms -
Transfiguration -
Herbology -
Defense Against the Dark Arts -
Ancient Runes -
Potions -
Care of Magical Creatures -
Astronomy -
Divination -
History of Magic -
Arithmancy -
Muggle Studies -

NEWT Grades: (If your character is seventeen and has not taken the NEWT's yet, you may write: N/A.)
This section is only for those classes your character has received a mark of E or better in, from the OWL's. If your character wishes to be placed in an advanced-level class for subjects they earned an E or better on, please list those classes here, along the grade they received on the exam. For example: Care of Magical Creatures - E)

»Miscellaneous Information«

Familiar: If applicable, feel free to provide an image to link with: NAME (If not, feel free to remove this section)

Face-claim: Please provide the name of the face-claim you are using for your character's image.

O/O's: Please provide a link to your On's and Off's with: Here

Notes: Include anything here about your character that wasn't covered above, if applicable. (If not, feel free to remove this section)

[center][size=12pt]»[i]Introductory Information[/i]«[/size][/center]

[float=right][img height=400 padding=10]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0f/ba/58/0fba589f26fc64f92542beb1ab1a4518--ephemera-download.jpg[/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b] Your character's name (include a nickname if applicable)

[b]Age:[/b] How old is your character on the first day of school? (must be 17 or older)

[b]Birth Date:[/b] When was your character born? (include the day, month, and year)

[b]Sexuality:[/b] What sexuality does your character identify with?

[b]Blood Status:[/b] Your character's status (Muggle-born, Half-blood or Pure-Blood)

[b]Birthplace:[/b] Where was your character born/where did they grow up? (Example: London, England, UK)

[b]School:[/b] Which school does your character go to? (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, or Durmstrang)

[b]Year:[/b] What year is your character?

[b]House:[/b] What House is your character in? (if Durmstrang or Beauxbatons, delete this section)

[b]Wand Length | Wood | Core:[/b] What length/wood/core is your character's wand?

[b]Patronus:[/b] (If applicable, what form does your character's patronus take?)

[b]Apparation License:[/b] Yes or No

[center][img height=200]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0f/ba/58/0fba589f26fc64f92542beb1ab1a4518--ephemera-download.jpg[/img] [img height=200]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0f/ba/58/0fba589f26fc64f92542beb1ab1a4518--ephemera-download.jpg[/img] [img height=200]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0f/ba/58/0fba589f26fc64f92542beb1ab1a4518--ephemera-download.jpg[/img] [img height=200]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0f/ba/58/0fba589f26fc64f92542beb1ab1a4518--ephemera-download.jpg[/img] [img height=200]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0f/ba/58/0fba589f26fc64f92542beb1ab1a4518--ephemera-download.jpg[/img]

[size=12pt]»[i]Personal Information[/i]«[/size][/center]

[b]Physical Features:[/b] Please provide examples of your character's appearance, including height, eye color, hair color, and anything else noteworthy. This can be as long or as short as you would like. Feel free to describe specifics such as tattoos, or link an image with: [url=http://IMG URL]DESCRIPTION[/url]

[b]Personality Traits:[/b] Please provide a list of at least five attributes - negative and positive - that describe your character. You may include habits and mannerisms in this section, if you wish. This can be written in bullet points or paragraph form, otherwise feel free to expand with a brief summary, if you prefer.

[b]Brief History:[/b] Please provide at least two paragraphs that detail your character's background. How did they grow up? Who is their family? What has their previous education at Hogwarts (or elsewhere) been like? How has their experience with magic (and others finding out that they have magical abilities) gone?

[b]Likes:[/b] Please list at least three things that your character likes, and include at least one character strength.

[b]Dislikes:[/b] Please list at least three things that your character dislikes, and include at least one character weakness or fear.

[b]Family:[/b] Immediate family only is required for this section, if your character is muggle-born or half-blood. For pure-blood characters, include extended family (paternal and maternal grandparents, at the least). Please list the following: Relation | Name | Occupation | Age | Blood status. For deceased family, please specify.

[center][size=12pt]»[i]Academic Information[/i]«[/size][/center]

[spoiler=Marks]
[u]Passing Grades[/u]
O - Outstanding
E - Exceeds Expectations
A - Acceptable

[u]Failing Grades[/u]
P - Poor
D - Dreadful
[s]T - Troll[/s]
[/spoiler]

[b]OWL Grades:[/b] (All characters must have taken the OWL's for this game.)
[i]Charms[/i] -
[i]Transfiguration[/i] -
[i]Herbology[/i] -
[i]Defense Against the Dark Arts[/i] -
[i]Ancient Runes[/i] -
[i]Potions[/i] -
[i]Care of Magical Creatures[/i] -
[i]Astronomy[/i] -
[i]Divination[/i] -
[i]History of Magic[/i] -
[i]Arithmancy[/i] -
[i]Muggle Studies[/i] -

[b]NEWT Grades:[/b] (If your character is seventeen and has not taken the NEWT's yet, you may write: N/A.)
This section is only for those classes your character has received a mark of E or better in, from the OWL's. If your character wishes to be placed in an advanced-level class for subjects they earned an E or better on, please list those classes here, along the grade they received on the exam. For example: [i]Care of Magical Creatures[/i] - E)

[center][size=12pt]»[i]Miscellaneous Information[/i]«[/size][/center]

[b]Familiar:[/b] If applicable, feel free to provide an image to link with: [url=http://IMG URL]NAME[/url] (If not, feel free to remove this section)

[b]Face-claim:[/b] Please provide the name of the face-claim you are using for your character's image.

[b]O/O's:[/b] Please provide a link to your On's and Off's with: [url=http://O/O LINK]Here[/url]

[b]Notes:[/b] Include anything here about your character that wasn't covered above, if applicable. (If not, feel free to remove this section)

Wand Woods

Most wands are long, thin rods of wood with a magical substance embedded into their core.
Among the woods used are (according to Garrick Ollivander's notes):

Acacia:   
A very unusual wand wood, which I have found creates tricky wands that often refuse to produce magic for any but their owner, and also withhold their best effects from all but those most gifted.

Alder:
Alder is an unyielding wood, yet I have discovered that its ideal owner is not stubborn or obstinate, but often helpful, considerate and most likeable.

Apple
Applewood wands are not made in great numbers. They are powerful and best suited to an owner of high aims and ideals, as this wood mixes poorly with Dark magic.

Ash:
The ash wand cleaves to its one true master and ought not to be passed on or gifted from the original owner, because it will lose power and skill. This tendency is extreme if the core is of unicorn.

Aspen:
Wand-quality aspen wood is white and fine-grained, and highly prized by all wand-makers for its stylish resemblance to ivory and its usually outstanding charmwork.

Beech:
The true match for a beech wand will be, if young, wise beyond his or her years, and if full-grown, rich in understanding and experience. Beech wands perform very weakly for the narrow-minded and intolerant.

Blackthorn:   
Blackthorn, which is a very unusual wand wood, has the reputation, in my view well-merited, of being best suited to a warrior.

Black Walnut:
Less common than the standard walnut wand, that of black walnut seeks a master of good instincts and powerful insight. Black walnut is a very handsome wood, but not the easiest to master.

Cedar:
Whenever I meet one who carries a cedar wand, I find strength of character and unusual loyalty. My father, Gervaise Ollivander, used always to say, ‘you will never fool the cedar carrier,’ and I agree: the cedar wand finds its perfect home where there is perspicacity and perception.

Cherry:
This very rare wand wood creates a wand of strange power, most highly prized by the wizarding students of the school of Mahoutokoro in Japan, where those who own cherry wands have special prestige.

Chestnut:
This is a most curious, multi-faceted wood, which varies greatly in its character depending on the wand core, and takes a great deal of colour from the personality that possesses it.

Cypress:
Cypress wands are associated with nobility. The great medieval wandmaker, Geraint Ollivander, wrote that he was always honoured to match a cypress wand, for he knew he was meeting a witch or wizard who would die a heroic death.

Dogwood:
I have found that matching a dogwood wand with its ideal owner is always entertaining. Dogwood wands are quirky and mischievous; they have playful natures and insist upon partners who can provide them with scope for excitement and fun.

Ebony:
This jet-black wand wood has an impressive appearance and reputation, being highly suited to all manner of combative magic, and to Transfiguration.

English oak:
A wand for good times and bad, this is a friend as loyal as the wizard who deserves it. Wands of English oak demand partners of strength, courage and fidelity.

Elder:
The rarest wand wood of all, and reputed to be deeply unlucky, the elder wand is trickier to master than any other. It contains powerful magic, but scorns to remain with any owner who is not the superior of his or her company; it takes a remarkable wizard to keep the elder wand for any length of time.

Elm:
The unfounded belief that only pure-bloods can produce magic from elm wands was undoubtedly started by some elm wand owner seeking to prove his own blood credentials, for I have known perfect matches of elm wands who are Muggle-borns.

Fir:
My august grandfather, Gerbold Octavius Ollivander, always called wands of this wood ‘the survivor’s wand,’ because he had sold it to three wizards who subsequently passed through mortal peril unscathed.

Hawthorn:
The wandmaker Gregorovitch wrote that hawthorn ‘makes a strange, contradictory wand, as full of paradoxes as the tree that gave it birth, whose leaves and blossoms heal, and yet whose cut branches smell of death.’

Hazel:
A sensitive wand, hazel often reflects its owner’s emotional state, and works best for a master who understands and can manage their own feelings.

Holly:
Holly is one of the rarer kinds of wand woods; traditionally considered protective, it works most happily for those who may need help overcoming a tendency to anger and impetuosity.

Hornbeam:
Hornbeam selects for its life mate the talented witch or wizard with a single, pure passion, which some might call obsession (though I prefer the term ‘vision’), which will almost always be realised.

Larch:
Strong, durable and warm in colour, larch has long been valued as an attractive and powerful wand wood. Its reputation for instilling courage and confidence in the user has ensured that demand has always outstripped supply.

Laurel:
It is said that a laurel wand cannot perform a dishonourable act, although in the quest for glory (a not uncommon goal for those best suited to these wands), I have known laurel wands perform powerful and sometimes lethal magic.

Maple:
I have often found that those chosen by maple wands are by nature travellers and explorers; they are not stay-at-home wands, and prefer ambition in their witch or wizard, otherwise their magic grows heavy and lacklustre.

Pear:
This golden-toned wood produces wands of splendid magical powers, which give of their best in the hands of the warm-hearted, the generous and the wise. Possessors of pear wands are, in my experience, usually popular and well-respected.

Pine:
The straight-grained pine wand always chooses an independent, individual master who may be perceived as a loner, intriguing and perhaps mysterious. Pine wands enjoy being used creatively, and unlike some others, will adapt unprotestingly to new methods and spells.

Poplar:
"If you seek integrity, search first among the poplars". Here is a wand to rely upon, of consistency, strength and uniform power, always happiest when working with a witch or wizard of clear moral vision.

Red Oak:
You will often hear the ignorant say that red oak is an infallible sign of its owner’s hot temper. In fact, the true match for a red oak wand is possessed of unusually fast reactions, making it a perfect duelling wand.

Redwood:
Wand-quality redwood is in short supply, yet constant demand, due to its reputation for bringing good fortune to its owner.

Rosewood:
Rosewood wands are quite rare. They are not very compatible with Dark magic as this wood represents love and purity. Rosewood wands are known to excel in love spells and healing magic.

Rowan:
Rowan wood has always been much-favoured for wands, because it is reputed to be more protective than any other, and in my experience renders all manner of defensive charms especially strong and difficult to break.

Silver lime:
This unusual and highly attractive wand wood was greatly in vogue in the nineteenth century. Demand outstripped supply, and unscrupulous wandmakers dyed substandard woods in an effort to fool purchasers into believing that they had purchased silver lime.

Spruce:
Unskilled wandmakers call spruce a difficult wood, but in doing so they reveal their own ineptitude. It is quite true that it requires particular deftness to work with spruce, which produces wands that are ill-matched with cautious or nervous natures, and become positively dangerous in fumbling fingers.

Sycamore:
The sycamore makes a questing wand, eager for new experience and losing brilliance if engaged in mundane activities. It is a quirk of these handsome wands that they may combust if allowed to become ‘bored'.

Vine:
Vine wands are among the less common types, and I have been intrigued to notice that their owners are nearly always those witches or wizards who seek a greater purpose, who have a vision beyond the ordinary and who frequently astound those who think they know them best.

Walnut:
Highly intelligent witches and wizards ought to be offered a walnut wand for trial first, because in nine cases out of ten, the two will find in each other their ideal mate.

Willow:
Willow is an uncommon wand wood with healing power, and I have noted that the ideal owner for a willow wand often has some (usually unwarranted) insecurity, however well they may try and hide it.

Yew:
Yew wands are among the rarer kinds, and their ideal matches are likewise unusual, and occasionally notorious. The wand of yew is reputed to endow its possessor with the power of life and death.

Wand Cores

Most wands made by Garrick Ollivander contain one of the three supreme core types, but there are others.
Among the substances used are (according to Garrick Ollivander's notes):

Unicorn hair:
Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard. Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may 'die' and need replacing.

Dragon heartstring:
As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner. The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts , though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.

Phoenix feather:   
This is the rarest core type. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn or dragon cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike. Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalise, and their allegiance is usually hard won.

Veela hair:
The wandmaker Garrick Ollivander mentioned that he did not use Veela hair because it made for "temperamental" wands.

Thestral tail hair:   
This core type is regarded as an unstable, if not difficult substance to use in wand making.

Troll whisker:
Troll whiskers is considered an inferior substance to Garrick Ollivander's three Supreme Cores.

Kelpie hair:
Early in my career, as I watched my wandmaker father wrestling with substandard wand core materials such as kelpie hair...

Thunderbird tail feather:
The tail feather of the Thunderbird was used as a wand core by the American wandmaker Shikoba Wolfe. Wolfe's wands were powerful but difficult to master, and were good for transfiguration work.

Wampus cat hair:
The hair of the Wampus cat was used as a wand core by the American wandmaker Johannes Jonker. Jonker experimented with many other cores before settling on the hair of this creature as his preferred kind. The core was also used by Isolt Sayre and James Steward when they begun making their own wands in the 17th century.

White River Monster spine:
This wand core was used by Thiago Quintana. Whit River Monster spines produce spells of force and elegance.

Rougarou hair:
The hair of the rougarou was used as a wand core by the American wandmaker Violetta Beauvais. Rougarou hair was rumoured to have an affinity for Dark magic, like vampires to blood.

Kneazle whiskers:
This is a rarely used wand core and is most likely considered a substandard core type.

Horned Serpent horn:
This wand core was used by Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry founders Isolt Sayre. The wands made from this core were exceptional powerful. They were also sensitive to Parseltongue and warn its owner of danger by emitting a low musical tone.

Snallygaster heartstring:
The core was used by Isolt Sayre and James Steward when they began making their own wands in the 17th century.

Jackalope antler:
The core was used by Isolt Sayre and James Steward when they began making their own wands in the 17th century.

Basilisk horn:
Only one wand is known to have used this core. It was made by Salazar Slytherin for a wand of his own making.

Wand Length and Flexibility

Most wands are between 9 - 14 inches long. Shorter wands (8 inches or less) and longer wands (15 inches or greater) do exist, but are extremely rare.

Typically, a wand is fit to the witch or wizard who intends to use it, based on his or her physical frame. However, there are other factors to consider than simple measurements. Longer wands may be ideal for a taller individual, but tend to fit with big personalities and a caster who has a preference for more theatrical style magic. Abnormally short wands, however, may be drawn to a person who is somehow inadequate in one way or another, rather than linking to a caster because they are physically petite. Neater wands have a preference toward poised and polished casting. It is important to note that no one factor in the composition of a wand is what makes it distinguishable, by itself, to the witch or wizard who seeks to use it.

The flexibility or rigidity of a wand speaks to its compliance or aversion to changing masters entirely, or temporarily relinquishing possession. Although, as stated, this single factor should not be isolated from the other components of a wand, nor the owner's magical experience and specific style of magic. All of these traits make each wand one-of-a-kind.

Words that are used to describe the resilience of a wand include (but are not limited to): Unyielding, Flexible, Springy, Inflexible, Bendy, Supple, Pliable, Stiff.

O/O | A/A | MM

Swashbuckler

Count me in, FO SHO!

I mean, clearly....    O:)

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Luciferia

I'm requesting Natalie Portman as a FC, please!
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Mellific

Quote from: Jag on January 25, 2019, 08:50:44 AM
*sets up camp*

Yaaay! A spooder skitters by!

Quote from: Luciferia on January 25, 2019, 08:51:48 AM
I'm requesting Natalie Portman as a FC, please!

Absolutely, my dearest!

I will make a Reserved section right now!

O/O | A/A | MM

Jag

Quote from: Mellific on January 25, 2019, 08:55:30 AM
Yaaay! A spooder skitters by!

Spooder requests Auzzy Blood as a faceclaim...not that I feel there was any risk of someone else taking that. >.>

*makes sure not to get graphic images*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mellific

I set up a Reserved section, just above the CS Template! ^^

Looking really forward to seeing your characters!

Quote from: Jag on January 25, 2019, 08:57:37 AM
Spooder requests Auzzy Blood as a faceclaim...not that I feel there was any risk of someone else taking that. >.>

*makes sure not to get graphic images*

All reserved for you! Lol, and yes please, we'd appreciate it. xD

O/O | A/A | MM

Rel Mayer

This sounds like a lot of fun! I don't have FC yet, but mark me interested!

Mellific

Quote from: Rel Mayer on January 25, 2019, 09:03:36 AM
This sounds like a lot of fun! I don't have FC yet, but mark me interested!

So glad to have your interest, Rel!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Roni

Me dangit! Me!

I want my Sam back!

So please add Natalie Dormer to the FC list.

Malrunar

Luciferia

Crash

Sure I can make a character..:

Tentatively reserving Paige Hathaway.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Mellific

Quote from: Roni on January 25, 2019, 09:30:24 AM
Me dangit! Me!

I want my Sam back!

So please add Natalie Dormer to the FC list.

Yassss! Samezies!

I reserved her for you!  ;D

Quote from: Crash on January 25, 2019, 09:48:59 AM

Yaaay! I've reserved her for you!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

RedPhoenix

*excited phoenix noises*

Are you okay with concepts being resurrected from other games?

If so, save Eva Wahlström for me please. :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Luciferia

Quote from: Swashbuckler on January 25, 2019, 05:59:19 AM
Count me in, FO SHO!

I mean, clearly....    O:)

SWASH -- I knew I'd find you here but I am still so elated to see you!

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 25, 2019, 10:14:42 AM
*excited phoenix noises*

Are you okay with concepts being resurrected from other games?

If so, save Eva Wahlström for me please. :)

1. That profile pic is exceptional

2. That FC is exceptional

3. Am excite

Quote from: Crash on January 25, 2019, 09:48:59 AM

I hope to get to write with you too <3

Malrunar

I'll be reserving two:

Ayden Marie Vargas
Luca Hollestelle

8-)

Crash

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 25, 2019, 10:14:42 AM
*excited phoenix noises*

*makes excited crash noises?*

Mel - Would you add Cleo Wattenstrom as an FC for me, please?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Malrunar

Quote from: Crash on January 25, 2019, 10:33:51 AM

I don't know why that made me think of this song.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRQIic97g6U

la dame en noir

I'm looking to make a student from the Beauxbaton Academy. Would that be okay?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Crash

La dame.  Should be.  My girl is Beauxbaton too.

Malrunar

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 25, 2019, 10:59:55 AM

Absolutely! They can be from any of the three schools. Just note that the game will start in September, and the other two schools won't be arriving to Hogwarts until October.

Mellific

Quote from: Crash on January 25, 2019, 10:33:51 AM

Absolutely! I've got that added in for you! ^^

Quote from: Yggdrasil on January 25, 2019, 10:21:30 AM
I'll be reserving two:

Ayden Marie Vargas
Luca Hollestelle

8-)

Added those two in for you.  ;)

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 25, 2019, 10:59:55 AM

Yes! Anyone can make a character from any of the three schools.

And just to add a bit to what Ygg said: If your character is from Beauxbatons or Durmstrang, keep in mind that only students can participate in the Triwizard Tournament. Students and the Heads of the schools will be traveling to Hogwarts. There are plenty of Staff positions available at Hogwarts. Every Professor could use a Teaching Assistant, for example.

O/O | A/A | MM