News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Error while trying to search on E

Started by Soveliss, June 10, 2013, 11:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Hello!

I wondered if I was the only one with this problem. I try using E search tool, and I get the following message:

"An error has occurred.

Unable to access the search daemon."

What does it means? Am I the only one having problems with that? Is it a bug?

Thanks in advance for answers about this weird thing, at least to know if it's on my side or on E's side...
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

Lilias

The search function is irrevocably broken. The issue will be resolved when Elliquiy 2.0 launches. :-)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Soveliss

Alright, that answers my question. Thanks a lot.
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

Vekseid

Quote from: Lilias on June 10, 2013, 11:16:36 AM
The search function is irrevocably broken. The issue will be resolved when Elliquiy 2.0 launches. :-)

Err, will be coming back when we move to the new server here. Not so long to wait >_>

Formless

Take it easy Vekseid.

We know it's worth the wait no matter how long it takes. :)

realisticwordweaver

Just wanted to check if there is any update on this front. I know people are trying hard there.  :-)

Cheers

Oniya

There will most likely be a big announcement when the new software is about to go up, particularly because it will probably require a significant period of down-time for the site (i.e., more than several minutes, probably on the order of hours).

Followed by much cheering.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17