Jecht's awesome RP topic (M for F)

Started by Jecht, October 19, 2011, 03:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Here are some of my ideas that I just want to throw out. I'm really looking for plots that will last a long time, though that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind doing one shot plots for fun. I will update this as much as I can.
Black=Normal
Really want=Red
Craving=Blue
In discussion=brown
Taken= Striked

Ideas based on games/movies/TV etc
Avengers:
Hawkeye/Black Widow
Buffy the vampire slayer
Buffy/OC
Vampire slayer/vampire
*=one shot
Pairings
Nurse/patient*
Teacher/Student
bodyguard/VIP
Assassin/target
Maid/business man*
Best friend's sister/ best friend*
Best friend's girlfriend/best friend*

Pure Lust:
Artist/Model-Thinking something like the artist has a model come in to model for him. He starts to draw but ends up getting "distracted"

He sure is SUPER alright...
Jack Trenton is a playboy billionaire/genius who has lived his whole life in the shadow of his father. Years later, after he passed away, Jack inherits his wealth and begins his life to help others in his charity work even though he doesn't feel it is ever enough. When a terrorist attempts to kidnap him does he realize that he can use his knowledge to defend himself and others.
-I am thinking this will be like Tony Stark/Bruce Wayne/Batman/Iron Man. Your character would be his love interest and we can go from there how we want to do it. This could really have anything from his love interest being a villain like Catwoman (sexy but still a diamond thief) or just a plain love interest.

A sly con artist/ magician is traveling the country as way to get money. He never stays with the same woman for more than a few nights and then he's gone. This happens until he comes across a woman that he really loves. She happens to be a witch. We can discuss what this will involve or what will happen.

Beauty and the Hulk
No this is not the Disney classic changed. I'm thinking this one would be more like something like the Hullk/Bruce Banner. He is a gentle giant around one woman. His weakness. When he gets angry he grows bigger and goes on a rampage. This plot could have twist when she actually has a plan for him to do things for her, (stealing money, distaction, etc). We could talk about what this would involve.

The Island [/b][/color]
(Absolutely anything is possible. This might be my kinky plot)
The island is the most beautiful place on Earth. It belongs to no country and only Zachery Deekins knows about it. The only people that know about it are the people that he brings to the island. (I'm thinking this could involve any kind of kinky things. including bondage although I'm not experienced in it.

The Superhero
My character will be a nerdy journalist for the newspaper during the day. At night he is a superhero. Your character can either be a superhero/villain or a regular person. Start of an idea.

To the future!
(Sci-Fi/Romance/ non-con at first then changes)
A woman is kidnapped by a man that is very strange looking. He appears before her at her door with armor that resembles a soldier, but there's something different about him. When he tries to convince her he is on her side and she tries to run, he has her away with her. After pulling her through a door/portal, everything changes. She is saved by another man, but this time, he has a gentle face and there's something about her she loves.
[this is a rough outline of my idea. We can expand on it if needed.]
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Added a new plot that I really want to do. PM if interested
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

added Beauty and the Hulk.
May 2012.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Added a new plot and I am really sorry to all that I said I would role play with. I haven't been on much lately. If you are still interested in doing something let me know.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

added color coding
added Knights of Old, Assassin and the Princess and random picture idea
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Added a picture for the Assassin plot
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Added a craving "The Island" and edited a certain plot.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

chanellelynn

I rather like your idea for Stuck Forever, the love push and pull that our characters could go through will throw things off and bring some excitement. Please let me know if you wish to continue, if you need to take a look at my Calmina Shue Profile or Desi Tere. Calmina is more of a kind spirit as Desi is the closed hearted wanderer.

BellaVita

I'm interested in the Walking Dead plot. PM me if you are as well!

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Added Artist/model pairing. Some things have came up so I haven't been active. I want to have one going so if you are interested, please let me know
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

I'm back now for now if I can find someone that is interested in RPing. I added a few and edited a few others. PM me or post here.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Added a Buffy pairing and trimmed a little 2/28/13
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Added a plot and deleted a few things.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

steelsmiter

You should Concieve Tidus. Maybe that might be something I'd run with you?
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Jecht

Tidus hates me...from what I recall. It's sort of blurry.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

steelsmiter

;D Yeah he was never really much of an over achiever and he probably resented you a little for it.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!