Sword Art Online (SAO) CLOSED

Started by seekeroftruth22, March 17, 2014, 08:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekeroftruth22

silk is correct, you only become good at something when you train it, same with (from what I got) SAO anime series, every one has the same skills in the beginning but you will suck at certain things if you don't train them
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

pendarious

*shrugs* or that's how we'll do it I guess
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

seekeroftruth22

I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Sessha

Ok I finally got around to making my character the way she should be for the thread.

in-game name: Annelotte
preferred fighting style: two-handed straight sword
beginning weapon: steel bastard sword
history and real world skills: Misa grew-up on a steady diet of Table Top pencil and paper RPGs and anime. She'd played many of the classics from D&D to some of the more obscure games. So playing RPGs was in her blood when she got the chance to enjoy SAO. Since she was a girl Misa had loved the idea of using magic in combination with weapons. She lepted at the concept behind SAO since it deviated from the normal MMO motiff since it was a strictly blade-magic based game. Misa is a kind-hearted and funny woman who's at home with both kids and adults, plus her years of doing table top pencil and paper RPGs she's got a good handle on how to develope a character concept. 
looks: IRL Appearance:  

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!