Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boegiboe

Happiness is only real if it is shared.

Into the Wild

DJXTESX

I don't know the future, I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here, to tell you how its going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and show these people what you don't want them to see. I world, without you. A world without rules or controls a world without borders or boundaries. A world, where anything is possible.

-Neo, The Matrix

WhiteTigerForever

"Where are you from... Mr. Nash?"

"Lots of different places."

The original Highlander movie
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Swashbuckler

Mongol:  What is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Conan the Barbarian

DeadCell

It is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything.
Tyler Durden - Fight Club.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

WhiteTigerForever

"Is it really that hard to be of service to someone?"  - The Last Emperor

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

coolhands

"What if there is no tomorrow?  There wasn't one today." Bill Murray in Groundhog Day

Macavity69

"Get busy living or get busy dying"  -  Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Mordred

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence." - Alex, A Clockwork Orange
*See Pillory*

elone

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know. Groucho Marx - ?Movie
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Macavity69

You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand, The Long Good Friday
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

Oniya

Quote from: Mordred on September 16, 2011, 10:55:10 PM
"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence." - Alex, A Clockwork Orange

I can name that novel in 10 words, Jim!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

SpoiledBrat

I was married. My husband cheated on me left and right. He made me feel like I was crazy all the time. One day, he tells me it's my fault he saw other women. So I picked up a knife and told him it was his fault I was stabbing him.

From Living Out Loud.
;D

Macavity69

You see, Doctor, God didn't kill that little girl. Fate didn't butcher her and destiny didn't feed her to those dogs. If God saw what any of us did that night he didn't seem to mind. From then on I knew... God doesn't make the world this way. We do.    -   Rorscharch

Watchman
Ons and Offs

Stone

I am the wrath of god. Who is with me? - Aguirre: The Wrath of God. (Damn you, Kinski.)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Finothing

(NOTE: Stone, I <3 you for knowing who Kinski is!)

"Did you enjoy your first murder? Why shouldn't you? God does. Just last week he dropped a church on the head of his worshipers just as they were groveling. He wouldn't begrudge you one measly reporter." -Hannibal Lector (Red Dragon)

Stone

Quote from: Finothing on September 30, 2011, 03:08:56 PM
(NOTE: Stone, I <3 you for knowing who Kinski is!)

People talk about Scorsese-De Niro as a cinephile's wet dream. I always tell them to hold their horses till they've seen Herzog-Kinski.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Dragon4437

"Oooh, I'm shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots! "

Megamind in Megamind

Villain

'Thats all thats waiting for you at the end of this path, a whole heap of the fish raping,'

The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Cthulu

freakula86

You wanna play rough? Okay, we'll play rough. Say hello to my little friend.~Scarface

Ephemera

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.  ~Professor Keating (Robin Williams) in 'Dead Poet's Society'
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

gaggedLouise

"Make sure you get a nice wad for the night's services. Those people are good for lots of dough!"
"They did the job themselves! How was I supposed to charge them?"

-Hustler and callgirl in La Dolce Vita; the girl had been picked up in central Rome by the bored lead playboy of the story and his society mistress, and on a whim they drove her to her place in the slums, where the aristos then made out on a cheap bed, safe from outside eyes (not shown in the film).

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

freakula86

Can you do a thingy on that rail? "You mean a Grind..I don't have the time for this only the time to kill you." Our girl is watching you must be to chicken. "Where's my board?" little gay guy, " here you go!" ~ Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.

Kiric Rand

"Theres nothing to fear but fear himself" -Freddy Kruger (Freddy vs Jason)
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Ephemera

Rebecca Buchwald: Feeling loved is very important, but loving, my precious girl, that's the necessity. (from Adam, 2009)
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled