Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned because sometimes food takes preference over flirting!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

Banned for not sharing the food! hehe
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

Banned for not asking sooner.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

Banned for making me have to ask.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Story Tale

Banned for asking and not taking.

Kazuume

Banned for confusing me. lol
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

AeonReflux

You should all be banned for responding far too quickly for a nublette like me to keep up :P

Mordred

Banned.. while agreeing.. *saturates this room, that has been tidy now for wayyyyyyyy too long, with an old friend.. on the walls, ceiling, floor.. also snapping an old lever back into place.. ready to test.. ready to send.. ready to lift open that lovely hatch in the floor that has been calmped closed for too many days now* Sorry.. nublette.. that's a cute word of description.. but you'll be even cuter floating in the jello below.. *pulls lever, sending her splashing below.. instantly filled with a wave of lecherous satisfaction*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for using old equipment. Try a new way, remote control.

LateNightKiss

Banned because levers are way more fun.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Belle33

Banned! No one authorized fun.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned! You're not the boss of us!

Balizar Draconis

Banned! For not knowing who is the boss!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Stone

Banned for thinking knowing would change my attitude!  O8)

Balizar Draconis

Banned for having an Afro!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Stone

Banned for not being cool enough to have one.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for thinking afros are still cool.

Stone

Banned for being from the lame generation.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for using the word lame.

Stone

Banned for being so, like, totally, whatever.

Elgor

~~ Be beauty before me, be it above me, below me, be beauty all around me, when I walk ~~

AeonReflux

Banned for swimming in jell-o! Oh wait, that's me....

Story Tale

Banned for not inviting me over for a swim!

Stone

Banned for thinking you need an invitation.

Story Tale

*gasps* banned for thinking I should be rude