Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Some time ago, there was a similar game. The counts were shorter, like up to 100 or 250. There would be organized teams and the winners could pick up the losers and write any story they wanted.

Oreo

Goodness, if you're going to dunk me in milk make sure I am right side up >:)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Veluux

*cracks up at Katiana's distraction*

I was totally expecting something sexier than that - probably just wishful thinking.

That was awesome. If only you could have seen my expression of mixed disappointment/amusement.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Katiana

*giggles*
You have no idea how long I debated as well it was literally *Boobs or kittens, boobs or kittens*

*Makes a mental note - Oreo likes her dunkings feet first ;)*

Oreo

95 Yeah, I have a hard time breathing when my head is dunked.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Veluux

Silly Katiana... Why not boobs AND kittens?!

or

(trying to keep it PG13 here)

96 BTW.

Katiana

That elicited a squeal of that is SO cute from me.... I ran from a spider earlier as well *looks worried* My girliness is shining through

Blythe

And Veluux, your second image doesn't allow hotlinking...although the hotlinking image is somehow more awesome than the boob-kittens I noticed when I followed the image link.

Oreo

For future reference there is no hot linking allowed. Pictures should be loaded to a hosting site like Photobucket or the wiki.

I had a cat that used to like to do that ::)

Veluux

If you need some protection. My blades are always at the ready. :P

Meh, it's been a while since I've posted photos for anything other than character creation or game posts (which I usually always upload first to wiki). Guess some things have changed since then. Oh well, I'm too lazy to go look it up again. Hahaha.

Katiana

Yeah cutes, kittens and puppies in the same photo, always a winner ;)

I need protection it was HUGE and now i'm going to have to go all the way downstairs to use the bathroom just to avoid it.

Veluux

This one's for you Oreo:

Even uploaded it to Wiki to be positive you'd get it! :P

TheLegionary

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Veluux

@Legionary

Hey. I like to make sure everyone has a good time. What can I say? :P

TheLegionary

Oreo

Yeah, the hotlinking changed about six months back. We were getting too many virus reports from members.

himawari

Veluux

Actually I prefer to keep them in my peripheral vision. That way I don't limit the amount of sexiness I can take in at once.

Plus it would be weird if they saw me just staring them down. I've got to have some standards. ^.^

TheLegionary

I have always been respectful of women. Not me!!! :)

himawari

Veluux

anna is a quiet one...

...she must be checking us out.