Mafia Mad Female Looking For Very Dominant Male

Started by dreamslost4u, December 20, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamslost4u

Hi y’all ! You can call me Tori or Dreams,

I post about 3 times a week. Sometimes more. Sometimes less. Depending on the chaos of life during that week. I post in multi paragraph 3-7 usually. I’m good at matching the detail and length of my partners. I post in forums. I want this to be a semi long term game.

Any who I am looking for a Mafia based RolePay. I don’t have a story fully written out or developed in my lil ol’ brain, but the basis is that a young girl in her twenties gets taken, either it’s kidnapped (her father/husband owes him money) or in the mans mind for her protection (she’s a waitress in a sleepy restaurant he goes into and she’s flinchy and in long sleeves during the summer.) (I have a few other thoughts.)He’ll keep her at his mansion with enough guards around she can’t get out.

The male I’m looking for will be forceful aggressive, but still have some sort of compassion for the girl even if it’s twisted, he’ll be older 30’s - 40’s . Their can be light bondange (collaring her to the bed to make her stay or for sexual pleasure) and things (more so if she’s kidnapped.) He’d be the mafia boss or the enforcer.

She’ll be stubborn at times and try to hold her stubbornness, but be more on the timid submissive side especially as it’s coaxed out of her. I do have a character developed already with a few tweaks for the story we create.

Seeking serious players only. If interested PM me.

Always,

Dreams

dreamslost4u