News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she's back again tonight!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

I love Insanity because he doesn't seem to mind that lol
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she is da bomb!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

I love Insanity because...hmm, no it would sound wrong :P sooo...I love Insanity cause because lol
-

Anesa

I <3 Mia because she's adorable, brainy, cute, delicious, entertaining, feisty, gorgeous, happy, inventive, juicy, knowledgeable, loveable, minty (yeah, okay...a stretch there!), naughty, ornery, pleasing, quirky, rad, sexy, tenacious, uncanny, voluptuous, witty, xtremely sweet, yummy and finally....*takes a big inhale of air*  ZANYYY!!   :D

MiaFire

I love Camille but only have enough energy to say...DITTO! :)
-

Belle33

I<3 Mia because if Camille says she's all that - she must be :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

MiaFire

I love Belle for being so blindly agreeable :)
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she's smokin (literally! -points to her avi-)
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for being so literally obvious :P
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia for being such a tease
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for letting himself be teased. :P
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia for being so damn quick!!
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity because he was right behind me ;P
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she likes having me behind her
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity because he made that sound so bad :p or is that the sleep fogged brain thinking?
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she likes me being so bad
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity because he seems to enjoy pulling me in
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she seems to want to be pulled in
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for wanting to pull me :P
-

Sybl

I <3 miafire for the lovely way she haunts the games ;)

DeadCell

I <3 Sybl because well, she is just awesome. ^^

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

MiaFire

I love DeadCell for the avipic and signature. Nice! (Dejavu, lol. Thought I posted this)
-

HansTrilby

My cheeks grow rosy as I stare through the veil into her glistening eyes.

That's why I love Miafire. :D
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

MiaFire

I love HansTrilby for such lovely compliment.
-