News:

Main Menu

Superpowers

Started by Yukina, February 28, 2015, 06:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingsBlade

Summoning is the best ability, why would I need to do anything when I can just summon something to do it for me. From fighting to simply having someone to keep me company.

Angie

Shapeshifting, I love shapeshifting. I usually go for the Mystique kind of shapeshifting, though.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

scribus1000

Ability to twist dreams into reality--and being able to choose which dream to enforce, as well. Since there's a lot that could go right (or go wrong) with a power like that, considering some of the strange scenarios I'd end up in, it would be interesting.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

VigilantLlama

I always wanted to be able to fly, but given how often superheroes in stories lose their powers, I'd be terrified of losing that ability and winding up dead, and what if I crash? So I'd have to be careful.

But flight is quite limited, really, when you think about it. I can't, say, pick up someone else and bring them with me. Now matter manipulation, that'd give me the ability to move the molecules in the air around me, effectively giving me flight powers, plus a kind of telekinesis. So I'm going to go with that. 

BellaVita

Probably plant manipulation :D It'd be amazing to control and bend nature to my will

Remiel

I've often wished I had the ability to make fat people skinny instantaneously.   Not only would I make a killing selling my services, but people would learn that beauty really is only skin deep.