Something new I'd like to try: Male-to-Female transformation

Started by Beorning, March 04, 2015, 03:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Here's something I think I'd like to try these days... for the first time ever, I might add.

Basically, I'd like to try my hand at playing a man who (by some yet-to-decided means) gets transformed into a woman. There are two approaches to that kind of story I can think of right now:

• The Semi-Kinky Approach: one where we combine the gender transformation with other hot stuff that appeals to me, like being a submissive lady, experiencing traditional gender roles etc. In such a story I could play, say, a guy who gets transformed into a beatiful woman and is forced to become another man's trophy wife etc.
  • The Completely Serious Approach: no special attention to my usual kinks... just a serious exploration of what's it like for a guy to suddenly become a woman. In this story, we'd get to see my character struggling with understanding his new female body, learning to do things women usually do (like make-up), experiencing the world from female perspective etc.
I don't have any more specific plots in mind here... I'm open to what my writing partner would find interesting - as long as it involves one of these two approaches to gender change. Also, I don't have any specific expectations as to what character my writing partner could play.

So... anyone interested in doing such a story with me? If so, please PM me!  ;D

BTW. If you happen to have time and are, of course, curious, feel free to browse through my main idea thread and my latest ideas. There are story ideas in there that need love, too!  ;)